Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Cancun

The plane finally arrived at the airport and as soon as we were allowed, I was the first to get off. I was so tired of sitting that I felt as if my ass was going to disappear. We decided girls in one car and boys in the other. I leaned my head on Mackenzie's shoulder the whole ride until I saw the house. We pulled up into the driveway of a private house and I could already hear the beach calling us. My eyes stayed glued, it was perfect and gigantic. Louis and Mackenzie practically ran to the door and walking in I felt the air conditioning.

Finally, it was pretty hot and humid it was really nice to finally be in the cold. I ran over opening up the double doors to the patio when I realized that there was a staircase that led right onto the beach, the view was memorizing. I turn around to see Mackenzie running towards me already in her bikini.

"What are you waiting for?!" I changed into a baby blue bikini pulling my hair up into a ponytail and hand in hand we ran down the stairs and straight into the ocean. The wave hit against my body and I immediately went under. The water felt so nice compared to the weather, when I came up I noticed Zayn and Niall were already in as well.

I was knees deep in the water when Zayn ran towards me picking me up over his shoulder. He ran further into the ocean and threw me in when I came up he was laughing.

"How could you?" I splashed him a few times and ran around him I must of not been paying attention because I ran straight into someones bare chest. It was Harry.

"Sorry! That was my bad." Taking a step back I noticed he was looking me up and down. I started to feel a bit self conscious about the way I looked now. Mackenzie yelling for me to help her, thank god.

"HEATHER!" Niall pushed her under water and I swam to her rescue.

"Oh no you don't!" He said.

I screamed as Niall then did the same to me. Half an hour passed and I became exhausted, Harry hanged me a towel and he walked me back to the house.

"Heather?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we talk?" I shook my head yes. "I just wanted to know where we stand?"

"I don't know... I mean we're friends right?"

"Friends don't exactly kiss." I knew he was referring to the night at the beach.

"It was nothing right?" I said trying to convince myself and Harry's face fell.

"Right." We left it at that.

-

I pulled my suitcase into the bathroom and set out my sleepwear and jumped into the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out wrapping a towel around myself, I could hear someone bickering from the other side of the door. Something about a room and pillows but I couldn't make it out. When I was finally dressed I walked out still drying my hair.

"Why can't you just sleep with me tonight!" Mackenzie yelled at Niall.

"No not tonight! Tomorrow I will, I have to hang with the guys tonight.

"Fine!" She stormed off into one of the rooms slamming the door shut. I jumped and so did Niall.

"What happened?" I asked and Niall, he turned to face me looking a tad bit embarrassed.

"She's mad because I won't stay in the same room with her."

"Why won't you?"

"It's too soon and I respect her too much."

"I'll talk to her."

When I entered the room Mackenzie was buried under the comforters. I jumped on her and when she pulled the covers off herself she wrapped her arms around me.

"Kenz what's the matter?"

"I'm sad I just wanted to spend alone time with him but he always wants to be with the guys. It's not fair!"

"He only cares about you babe."

Niall lightly tapped on the door. I knew it was him because I could hear his Irish accent from the other side of the door. "May I come in?"

"Yes!" I yelled. I sat up getting off Mackenzie and kissed her on the forehead goodnight before exiting the room.

Niall ended up falling asleep with Mackenzie and I was left to find else where to sleep. My only option was with Zayn and Liam who were very much hogging their entire bed or with Louis who was passed out on the couch. Or with Harry who I was in an awkward place with at the moment.

"You can take my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He was grabbing one of the pillows when I grabbed a hold of his wrist to stop him.

"It's fine we can share." He tried to hide it but I could see a smile form on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just the start :) next chapters should be better!

I now have 2 Recs, 56 Readers and 8 Subscribers.