Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Not Happy

The boys decided they all wanted to stay in and be lazy today rather than enjoy Cancun, so Mackenzie and I decided it was time for a girls day.

"What to do what to do!" Mackenzie said sarcastically.

At the same time we both yelled, "SHOPPING!!!!" Laughing we jumped up and down on the bed, I jumped on her back and we both plummeted downward. I was on top of her when Zayn walked in.

"Whoa! Can I watch?" He winked at us and I threw a pillow at him, he shut the door before it hit him.

"PERVERT!" I yelled at the now closed door.

"Let's go!" Mackenzie and I went to get dress. I changed into a white sundress and Mackenzie wore frayed shorts and a crop tank top. Grabbing our purses and iPhone's we walked out into the living room to hear the boys yelling nonsense about the game at the TV.

"We need the keys to the car, where are they?" Mackenzie asked. We both waited for a response but none of them answered.

I walked up in front of the television and they all hollered for me to get out of the way or they were going to die but I didn't move. "WE. NEED. THE. CAR. KEYS!" Liam pulled them out of his pocket and chucked it with force. Thank god I could catch or that would of really hurt my face.

"Thanks for nothing!" I yelled as we walked out the front door but they were too busy to even hear me. Handing the keys to Mackenzie I ran over to the passenger side waiting for her to unlock the car doors. I was too lazy to drive and I didn't feel like dealing with directions and what not.

We drove around trying to find some shopping centers until I was forced to iPhone map a mall. We finally found a place. Pulling into a mall parking lot we parked the car near the entrance.

"Plaza La Isla!" I said in my exaggerated British accent as we walked in. It was beautiful and I felt at home seeing familiar stores that we shopped at back home.

"You know the boys wouldn't be too happy if they heard you mocking them!"

Then in a Irish accent I said, "you think so?" Mackenzie and I both laughed as she booty bumped me to the side. We both spotted a Victoria Secret and she dragging me to the escalator.
-

I was browsing the perfumes when my phone beeped, I pulled it out of my purse to see that it was Louis.

Louis: Harry's acting weird what did you do?

I took a second too long to reply because Mackenzie walked over. She looked at the text and gave me a funny look.

"What's that about?" I replied back with 'tell you later?' and looked at Mackenzie.

"Harry may be mad at me!"

Her eyes widened as she attacked me with questions. "WHAT HAPPENED? WHY? OH MY GOD."

"He wants to be more than friends..." I mumbled the next part. "I may have said no."

"YOU REJECTED HIM!!!!" I nodded walking past her towards the clothing area.

"It's just too much for me right now."

"Girl prepare for the silent treatment!" She said with a laugh but I knew she was right.

"UGHHHH! I KNOW."

"It's alright you're mine anyways." Mackenzie's tone of voice sounded like a baby as she squishing my face together. I laughed hugging her as we walked out of searching for a new store hugging each other.

-

"We're back!" Barging through the door we had bags hanging from both sides of us and the boys were the way we left them. I felt like someone was missing so I made a head count of course, one was missing. That one was Harry. I dropped my bags down beside the couch and I nonchalantly searched for him trying to make it seem like I wasn't. Finally I saw a body figure sitting on the steps outside the patio.

I opened one of the double doors and walked over to where Harry was sitting and sat beside him. He slightly peaked to see who it was and as soon as he saw it was me he went back to looking out at the water. "You going to ignore me now?"

"Maybe..."

"This is ridiculous Harry."

"What's ridiculous is how you won't talk to me about your feelings you just leave me here looking stupid!" He yelled then got up and walked back into the house. I heard a door slam in the house and I knew it was him. For the rest of the night he hid out in his room.

"So what exactly happened?" Niall asked. I looked up to see the rest of them looking at me eager to hear what I had to say.

"He wanted to be together and I said no."

"What!" Zayn and Louis said at once.

"Why would you say that?" Liam shouted at me.

I brought my index finger to my lips shushing them but they ignored it. "Heather are you crazy!" Louis said sharply.

"No wonder he is so upset." Niall said but Mackenzie smacked his arm giving him a look to shut up.

"Guys I'm sorry it's just I can't be in any type of relationship! It's too much to handle and long distance doesn't always work."

Louis and Liam smirked looking at each other. They were both in long distance relationships and very happy ones too. "Other than yours." I said saving myself from all the shit they were going to give me after saying that.

"Just go talk to him!" Right as Niall finished his sentence Harry walked out and all eyes went on him. He knew we were talking about him.

"Where are the car keys I'm going for a drive." I raised my hand signalling that I had them. I got up and walked over to my purse pulling them out and handing them to him. He snacked them from my hand and coldly walked past me.

When Harry walked out the door he shut it loudly behind him. I watched him as he went. I turned to look back at everyone looking sad.

"He's not very happy!" Niall said receiving yet another smack from Mackenzie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angry Harry is kinda sexyyyy ;) alright kind of a boring chapter but here ya go lovelies.