Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Chances

A stream of light woke me up, it was so bright out that when I opened my eyes I blinded myself. I sat up to see that I had left the curtains open last night. It was pointless to try and sleep so I checked my phone to see what time it was. 6:10 and I had a text from Mackenzie sent last night after I fell asleep.

Mackenzie: Harry still hasn't come home and Niall is getting worried.

The text was sent at 1 in the morning but I was asleep. I got up pulling my hair up into a high ponytail and set my phone down on the bed. I slept in Louis's room again he offered after I told everyone what had been going on with Harry. I tip toed through the living room slowly so that I wouldn't wake him up. When I reached Harry's room I carefully turned the door knob rushing in and shutting it softly behind me.

Harry was asleep in the center of the bed. "Harry?" He awoke right away and saw me but pulled the covers over his head. I crawled over to him attempting to pulling the covers away from him but he was too strong. Finally I gave up.

"Please talk to me!"

"Go away Heather. I have nothing to say to you."

"I'm begging you..."

He pulled the covers away from his face and sat up. "What?"

"I'm sorry okay. It's complicated!" He scoffed and my voice grew louder. "It is! You just don't understand okay I've had long distant relationships and 'hard' that's an understatement."

Harry looked at me but still nothing. I felt as if what I was saying just went in one ear and out the other. I got up I turned around to yell at him again. "You are being so unfair!"

"I know that."

"Then stop! It's not cool to be like this. You're totally ruining this vacation for everyone."

"Am I?! Would you like me to leave?"

"No Harry!" Tears sprung from my eyes, I threw my hands to my face and began to sob. I felt Harry's arms around me kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry. Please don't cry." His voice sounded sincere.

I pulled away from him and pulled myself together. "I can't be with you because love is never in my favour and it's best if you know that now."

He nodded and pulled me towards the bed. I laid down next to him and he pulled me closer to him to spoon me as I drifted off to sleep.

-

"Heather." I heard a soft voice whispering in my ear. "Heather." there it was again this time I felt a kiss on my shoulder then on my cheek. I rolled over to my other side snuggling into whatever was next to me. I knew it was Harry who was calling my name but I was too tired to open my eyes. Then he started kissing me all over my face except for my lips.

"No! Go to sleep!"

"No you wake up!" He was now hovering over me, a nervous feeling settled into my stomach.

"I want to tell you something." He said. Now he had my attention.

"Okay spill."

"I don't care if you don't think you can love me. I don't care if you don't think a long distant relationship will work. All I care about is being with you and that's all we need to make our relationship work. We can take this a step at a time because I know I can love you unconditionally and that I'll be by your side. So will you please," he batted his eyelashes, "with cherries and sprinkles on top give us a chance?"

I took a second to think and he was right I had to give him a chance and I knew that I hated him being mad at me. Harry was nothing but good to me and I enjoyed being with him. I felt safe. Plus I had grew to like him. A lot actually!

"Okay." Harry's eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" I nodded my head yes. He planted a big kiss on me and I felt like I was floating. I giggled pushing him down getting on top of him when the door flung open and Louis stopped. His jaw dropped and he stayed frozen. Harry and I started laughing and I buried my face in his chest blushing like crazy.

Zayn then appeared in the door way then Niall and Mackenzie; followed by Liam they all started yelling inappropriate things at us.

"Continue!" Louis said shutting the door.

"Well we can't disappoint!" Harry said sliding his hand to the back of my neck to pull me into another mesmerizing kiss.

There was no denying it, I was on Cloud 9.

-

Harry and I decided it was time to come out of the room it was about 10. We came out into the living room to see that everyone was scattered around. I avoided their giggles and walked into the kitchen to find Mackenzie and Niall. She jumped out of her seat and rushed over to me grab my hand and pulling me into another room.

"What happened! Tell me everything." I quickly made sure no one was around.

"Just made up and decided to give us a chance, nothing too much." She was now jumping up and down and I laughed at her.

"That is not just nothing and this morning..." She was now winking at me.

"Stop! Not like that." Harry came into the room and I tried to calm Mackenzie down but she couldn't contain her excitement.

Her eyes fell on him and she became serious. "Watch yourself Styles I got my eye on you!"

"I just came to ask if you girls wanted to grab breakfast!" He laughed. "Please don't attack me! I come in peace!"

"Can I drive?" I said.

"SHOT GUN!" Mackenzie yelled right after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
68 readers and 12 subscribers :) xoxo thankkk you.

i wanna send a shout out to my little love bug heatherxo without her support i probably wouldn't of posted this story. She has 3 wonderful ff's up && you should go check them out. okay? okay!