Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Boys Night Out

After breakfast we all headed home, the boys said that they wanted to go out but I just wanted to stay in today. Mackenzie did as well so they all left to have a boys day, which they really needed. We spent the day together like we usually did before the boys came along.

When I woke up I realized that we had fallen asleep during one of the movies. It was dark outside and the boys still weren't home. I checked my phone and the clock read 10:50. I also had a new text message from Harry.

Harry: I miss you so much. Can't wait to get back home to you :)

I smiled down at the text message when I heard a car drive up. I walked over to the door and peaked out the side window and I could see Niall, Louis and Zayn walking funny singing. Harry and Liam followed behind them. I walked out letting the 4 boys pass me waiting for Harry. He walked up to me and kissed me sweetly. "You didn't drink!" He and Liam were the only sober ones.

"I wanted to come home to you sober." I smiled and pulled him inside. I walked in and Niall had puked on the floor, immediately I helped Mackenzie get Niall to their room. When I came back out I saw Liam cleaning up the puke. The sight made me cringe because I had a very weak stomach but Liam didn't seem to mind. I said goodnight to all the boys and went into my room to find Harry pulling his shirt off. "Hey!" He must of heard me come in.

"Hi!"

"Let's get to bed? You have a big day tomorrow." Nodding I crawled into bed getting under the covers and Harry accompanied me. He cuddled up to me and I started to feel myself tense up because he was shirtless. As soon as his warm skin made contact with mine I started to relax.

"Heather?" I turned to face him. "May I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"I don't want to be too forward but..."

"But?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He bit down on his bottom lip nervously awaiting my answer. I nodded leaning up kissing him sweetly. We stayed like this for quite a while as we slowly moved our lips together.

When I finally pulled away from him I whispered. "Yes!" He tightened his arms around me pulling me into him as I fell asleep in his arms.

-

I slowly maked my way to the edge of the bed when Harry pulled me back down. I giggled as he pulled me on top of him nestling his face into my neck.

"No! That tickles!" He started kissing my neck over and over again and I squirmed around in his arms. He groaned rolling over on top of me and continued kissing me all over. "HARRY!" I pulled his face up to mine.

"You were trying to leave me!" He said glaring at me.

"No I wasn't! I was trying to get up to go shower!"

"Okay let's go!" He quickly got up throwing me up over his shoulder running into the bathroom.

"NOT. WITH. YOU." I yelled for him to put me down. He eventually did and I pushed him out of the bathroom locking the door, just in case Harry tried something.
♠ ♠ ♠
this chapter is bad BUT next chapter will be more exciting. I know it's short ):