Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Pranks

My voice still sounded a bit raspy and Harry made sure to make fun of me about it. Oh and take a video of me talking with his iPhone to remind him of how horrible I sounded after a Justin Bieber concert. So I stopped talking until I started to sound normal again. That took about 2 days. I was laying in bed when Harry came in and collapsed right onto me. He came home from hanging with the guys and Mackenzie.

I decided to stay home due to a stomach ache. "Hello to you too!" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I came home early to see how you were doing. Texting doesn't do it's justice." I couldn't help but smiled at his sweet gesture.

"I've been stuck at home all day! With a stomach ache and finally got my voice back. SO, I'm bored."

"Hmm. What would you like to do?" He pulled me out of bed twirling me around then back into his arms in a ballroom dancing position.

"Wow. Romantic!"

"Only for you." We swayed side to side deciding on what to do. Till a brilliant idea dawned on us. We were gonna pull pranks on everyone in the house.

Starting with Niall. Harry and I hid all the food in the kitchen. Every last bit of it was gone and we made sure to do it as late as possible that way if he tried to run to the store they'd all be closed. We had 2 large trash bags full of food that we hid down in the basement. The basement that we all tried to forget was there. It was perfect because no one would think to look there. I had Harry go down first and I slowly walked down after him. We reached the bottom and hid them underneath the staircase. Now it was only a matter of waiting. Harry and I decided to let the time pass by watching a little bit of TV. An hour later I heard the front door open and shut. I could hear everyone talking and of course Niall headed straight to the kitchen announcing to everyone that he was hungry.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Harry and I busted out laughing. I quickly shushed him and Niall practically kicked down our bedroom door. "What happened to all the food?" He was angry.

"What are you talking about Niall? You're the only one who goes in the kitchen why would we take the food?" I said innocently.

"It's all gone! I'm going to starve to death!"

Niall stormed off I couldn't hold it in anymore, I began laughing hysterically. Harry tried to covered my mouth attempting to drown out the sound of my laughter but it was impossible.

"Shhh! He'll hear you!" But I couldn't stop. We both started laughing and Niall came back.

"Oh it's on!" He pointed to the both of us with a serious look on his face.

"It's on baby!" I said back mockingly in an Irish accent. Once Niall was gone I turned to Harry, "maybe we should get the food out of the basement now!" We both looked at each other and said 'nahhhh'.

-

In a short amount of time the house because a walking trap. I teamed up with both Harry and Mackenzie, except Harry didn't know about Mackenzie. She and I decided it was time to go girls against boys.

Our first target was Louis. He was way too much of a sweet heart and charming not to play a prank on. Somehow we managed to get a bucket, filled it halfway up with ice and the rest of the way with cold water. When he was in the shower we unlocked the door with a skeleton key that only Mackenzie and I knew about. When we were in, we lifted the bucket above our heads and just above the shower curtain and poured it on him. He screamed and we fell to the floor laughing. Louis immediately turned the water hot because the bathroom began to steam.

He peaked out from behind the curtains. "THIS IS WAR!"

Next was Mackenzie, Louis got her good with the old baby powder prank in the blow dryer. She came out of her bathroom screaming that she was going to murder Louis. Baby powder was everywhere, especially in her damp hair. "I just showered asshole!"

"Sucks to be messed with when you're showering huh?!" Louis replied following with an evil laugh.

Then it was Harry, Liam and Zayn came into our room one night and took Harry's suitcase they got rid of all his pants and shorts. They left him with only his top half wear and briefs. Harry had no problem except when he wanted to leave the house. "You expect me to walk around Cancun in my underpants?"

So he did exactly that at home until we were all tired of seeing him so comfortable half naked.

Harry and I decided to prank Zayn and Liam next after their little prank with his pants. We decided on playing dirty. They were in the living room when we tip toed into their room. We locked the door and started jumping on their bed as we both fake moaned and groaned pretending to have sex. I messed up the sheets from there prefect setting and the best part of all we rubbed lotion on a condom and set it down on the bed making it visible for them to see.

I walked out with my hair a mess and Harry adjusted his pants and we went back into our room. We listened for them and finally, "THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!" Zayn came banging on our door and we tried to hold in our laughs.

"Get that nasty..." Liam said with a gross look on his face. "Just get it out!"

"I call couch for the rest of this trip." Zayn said looking at us in disgust.

-

Lastly, it was my turn and I was really dreading this moment because I knew they were all out to get me. I was completely paranoid. Everyone was out in the living room and I decided this was the safest time to shower. I carefully checked to lock the door and to keep the skeleton kept hidden. Just in case they wanted to dump ice water on me or put baby powder in my hair dryer.

When I was out of the shower I walked in front of the mirror to realize that my hair was purple. I screamed and ran out of the bathroom to see everyone standing in front of me laughing. I was beyond furious. "THIS IS PERMANENT!"

Louis walked over and patted me on the back, "purple looks good on you!"
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just the fun side of being friends with One Direction.
hopeeee you guys like it.

i now have 90 readers and 20 subscribers. think of this chapter as a little celebration. muah ;* xoxo.