Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Grocery Store Madness

And then we saw them. All 5 of them just grinning at us they had been so calm and i on the other hand almost wasn’t able to cope with the situation. I grabbed a hold of Mackenzie’s arm but she broke free and started to fan girl! “OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! YOU ARE. ONE… ONE…”

“One Direction?” One of them said. I wasn’t sure who because everything got so blurry and I had to blink a few times to regain consciousness. Mackenzie basically attacking each and every one of them. She hugged one after another but when she got to Niall she had a firm grip on him because she was sure one day they were going to get married.

“What is One Direction doing in a grocery store? Don’t you have people who do this stuff for you? I mean don't you?" she had asked so many questions those are the only ones I managed to hear completely. But before they answered them they introduced themselves. Mackenzie knew who they all were, trust me she knew. She blushed so hard I almost wanted to laugh if I hadn’t been so emotionally incompetent at the moment.

That’s when Niall spoke, “There was no more chips!” they all chuckled and I knew exactly what Mackenzie was thinking. She was about to sex this guy in front of us all! "But we have yet to know who you are." When Mackenzie introduced herself they all sang her name in a harmony making her blush even more than she already was.

“Who’s your friend?” I was so shocked I managed to actually look behind me! What was I thinking?! But I did recognize whose voice that was and I nearly fainted. It was Harry Styles. He peaked over from behind Mackenzie and she turned around to mouth the words ‘come here! Now!’ but I didn’t even move.

Mackenzie ran over to me and dragged me by the arm there was no way I was going to be able to fight off her force. Then she pushed me so hard towards the boys I collided with both Zayn and Harry. I was about to lose it when Mackenzie said. “She’s only so quiet because she’s totally in love with the both of you. She’ll never admit it though so don't waste your time!” They both looked down at me and I could feel it because my face started to burn I felt as if I had struck a fever.

Zayn gently slid his hand into mine and whispered into my ear, “Don’t worry I don’t bite.” Then my knees weakened.

Before I knew it One Directions body guards rushed towards us. “Go go, go! Fans! They’ve been spotted!” I was so confused the next 2 minutes happened so fast. A mob of teenage girls came screaming at us. Harry grabbed a hold of me wrapping one of his arms around my waist. He practically carried me as we ran towards the back of the store, that when we finally reached the exit and outside we were all out of breath. The running had not stopped there we continued on until we had all spilled into their tour bus.

“WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED?” I said panting, I thought I was about to cough up a lung... or two.

That’s when Liam spoke up. “Someone must have found out where we were! We thought since it was early that no one would have been out. I guess that…” He cut off probably trying to catch a breath since we basically just ran a mile! Or so it seemed that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wasn't very fond of this chapter but maybe you'll like it. xoxo :)