Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

The Club

My phone started to ring and buzz loudly, my alarm was going off. It was time to get back to buisness. Today was my first day back to work in about 2 weeks, almost 3. I was honestly not ready at all but at the same time I needed something to get my mind off of yesterday night. Harry said I love you and I didn't even say anything back. A sick feeling started to erupt in my stomach as I got out of bed.

I dress myself in my usual work attire. A simple white blouse tucked into a pencil skirt, stilettos and because I was lazy. Light makeup and pulled my hair up into a messy yet appropriate ponytail.

As I made my way downstairs I realized that the boys were all still here. Everyone except Harry of course. It was only seven and I was ready to head out. I grabbed my keys and purse, I quickly scribbled a note pinning it to the refrigerator. If anyone would see it I'm sure Niall would. It simply said that I was off to work and that I'd see everyone much later.

I got into my car and drove over to Starbucks. I was definitely going to need my coffee today. I worked at a company which organized big events such as, club openings or buisness parties. Things like that. It was something I enjoyed doing but it also came with a price and that was wanting to pull your hair out half the time when things were not going according to plan.

-

"Heather I'm going to need you to work the guess list tonight." I nodded to my boss who was giving us all of our positions for tonight's new club opening. Once the meeting was let out I headed back to my office. Not too long after I heard a knock, I looked up to see past my glass door that it was my assistant Lily. I waved her in as I got up to meet her half way. She pulled me into a hug and I happily obliged.

"How was your vacation?" Lily asked enthusiastically which is how she said everything because she was always so energetic all hours of the day.

I explained to her how wonderful the trip to Cancun was and after a few minutes of talking my phone began to ring. My screen lite up to a picture of Harry and I the day we spent together when Mackenzie and Niall went on a date. Lily understandingly got up to leave letting me take the phone call, I apologized and promised a rain check.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Harry sounded a bit embarrassed and then I was sure he was calling to apologize for the twelveth time? Or was it thirteen?

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't mean to leave. I just didn't know what to do." There was the apology.

"It's fine. You didn't give me time to say anything.

"I know. And I'm truly sorry! How about dinner tonight? You can wear the dress I bought you."

"I can't tonight I have to work an event. But tomorrow?"

"Okay. Tomorrow." He sounded upset that it broke my heart.

-

As soon as the clock hit three I immediately jumped out of my desk chair. Work came to an end but not fully, I had to come back at seven for the club opening. When I got home everyone was lazily lounging around the living room playing video games and eating every junk food in the house.

"Wow it looks like none of you even moved!" I laughed shutting the door behind me as I kicked off my heels by the door.

Mackenzie walked up to me giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was the first time we'd been away from each other for a long period of time since before my work vacation. So I was feeling a tad bit home sick away from her. I smiled as she led me upstairs. I made eye contact with Harry but I didn't approach him, which was probably going to bite me in the ass later. Once I was in my room with Mackenzie she turned to me practically screaming at me.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" Oh great.

"Tell you what?"

"Oh please! Harry told the guys what he said to you last night and trust me girl you are gonna get it. What happened?!"

"He just said it and I didn't say anything. I meant to but nothing came out."

"Do you not love him?"

That's what I feared. That she'd ask me and I don't even know if I want to say it to her if I do or don't. I just shrugged and a light tap made us turn our attention to the door. When I opened it I was relieved to see Niall.

"I'm starving! Can we go out?"

"Of course. Let me just change okay?" He smiled like a little kid nearly jumping up and down. I laughed and closed the door. I was going to have to finish this conversation with Mackenzie later. For right now I had to get food in my stomach then back to work.

-

There was a large line outside the club already. I was dressed appropriately for tonight's event, a one strap black mini dress that hugged my body nicely, smokey eye makeup and my hair was curled away from my face. I even received a few whistles from a few guys in line as I made my way to the door. I attached an ear piece and began to let people in. I was halfway through my list when I began to hear screaming and phones began to flash pictures. Curiosity was never something that interested me so I continued my job when Harry approached me along with the rest of the gang and Mackenzie. They all looked amazing.

"We came to support you!" Harry said smiling before leaning in to give me a quick kiss. It wasn't awkward at all. Almost perfectly normal which was comforting.

"Good. It's too bad I won't be able to join any of you tonight." I frowned.

"Maybe you will." Liam slightly yelling over the loud crowd and the music coming from the club. I smiled at him giving him a thumbs up as I gave the body guard permission to let them in. Which he would of done anyway since they were One Direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is only part 1 of the club. I'm excited!
I wanted to give an extra update since I cannot sleep right now ): sucks but whatever.

This chapter is kinda dull but the next one should be good!