Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

I've Got Fans!

I woke up the next morning to Mackenzie poking me in the face. I tried to push her away but she continued to stare at me till I could literally feel her burning a hole in my face. "Oh my god, what!"

When I opened my eyes she was smiling in accomplishment, "why is Harry in your bed?" She whispered to me making eye level sitting on the floor beside my bed.

"Oh about that..."

"Did you?" Her eyes widened. I was started to wake up a bit more now enough to realize that Harry was shirtless and I only had my bra on. Of course we both were cloth from the waist down but the blanket covered us up. Now I completely understood why she'd be quick to assume that.

"Kenz no," I said loudly only to realize how loud I was and Harry rolled on his side throwing his arm over me pulling me closer to him. Mackenzie quickly slapped her hand over my mouth and we waited a while till he was surely asleep again. Mackenzie and I started to giggle before I brought a finger to my lips shushing her.

"Anyways I came in here to tell you that I am going to go out with Jordan. He called me and we're going to go out for breakfast." She squealed a little bit and I couldn't help but smile at how happy she became just talking about Jordan. Things with her and Niall weren't going well and the way Mackenzie was she probably just continued to ignore him till she finally told him to leave her alone. She was never really good at taking relationship problems, no better than me however when she wanted to be left alone. She was going to get left alone regardless what anyone else had to say about it. I nodded giving her permission to go because I knew that's what she was waiting for.

Once she processed my answer she quickly hugged me tightly only to release me to stare into my eyes, "be careful okay?"

"I will. Now get out of here and go see Jordan!" And with that she was out of the room.

-

Harry was chatting on the phone, assuming with one of his agents or one of the boys, he was pacing back and forth in the kitchen. After about 10 more minutes he emerged from the kitchen coming into the living room with a smile, slipping his phone back into his front pocket.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah it was just the guys wondering if everything's okay."

I laughed, "they should have a little more faith in me. I mean what could of possibly happened? I chop you up and throw you into the ocean for the sharks to eat you?" He laughed sinking into the couch next to me pulling me into his lap.

"Thank god that didn't happen. Pretty sad don't you think?"

"What do you think the headlines on Magazine's would say?" I giggled adjusting myself in his lap so I faced him, straddling his hips. Harry didn't even bother to answer me as he pulled me in for a kiss. I quickly forgot about what we were talking about engaging on the full on make out session that started to happen. Before things could heat up again I quickly pulled away. He didn't expect it because he went in for more and I giggled as he felt rejected, "later!"

His simply nodded as his phone began to ring, he groaned pulling the phone out of his pocket. I saw on the screen it was Louis and I quickly snatched it away answering it. "Hi Lou! Good morning" I said cheerfully as my voice got high pitched from over doing it.

"Heather? Hi I miss you!!" He quickly replied. "Come over please we've been so bored!" I couldn't resist his invitation and agreed letting him know we'd be there soon. Once I got off the phone Mackenzie came to mind. She and Niall still weren't talking and if I went without her I'd feel horrible. My face expression must of gave it away as Harry rubbing my back in comfort.

"Just call her and ask." I nodded getting off him then running up to my room, I pulled my phone off the charger and started to call Mackenzie. I listened as her phone rang for a while then she finally answered.

"Hey!" She said happily and my heart sank to my stomach. She wasn't going to be so happy after she hears what I have to say.

"Hi. I was calling to say that the boys wanted to see us... I know it's a stupid question but did you want to come? If you don't want to it's fine and if you don't want me to go either I won't." I kept babbling on when she stopped me.

"I'll go it's okay. I miss them too and eventually I'm going to have to make friends with you know who." I smiled even though she couldn't see it and we agreed to meet up at the hotel.

-

Once I was off the phone I ran to the bathroom to start getting ready. I started by retouching my straightened hair and applying fresh new make up, then dressed myself according to the weather. It was really hot out today and I was not about to be covered up. I decided on a white bralet that had threaded flower designs, a light pink high and low skirt and lastly studded white vans that I had personally customized. Mackenzie had a matching pair that I knew she was wearing right now so I thought I'd be fun to match. When I was satisfied with how I looked I ran down to meet Harry at the bottom of the stairs. He complimented me and I thanked him with a small kiss as we headed out.

As usual paparazzi waited for us at the entrance of the hotel, they looked like they had camped outside along with a few fans awaiting for any of the five boys to make an appearance. And once Harry and I stepped out of the car to make our way towards the door they started their screaming, along with a ton of camera flashes. Not only from the fans but from the very many paparazzi trying to ask us questions about our relationship. Harry held my hand tightly as he signed autographs and took a few photos.

"HEATHER CAN I GET A PICTURE?" One of the girls yelled out. I turned around stunned. Why would anyone want a picture with me? It's not like I was even famous. Harry released me slightly pushing me in the direction of the girl. She pulled me with such force into her that I couldn't step away if I wanted to. I decided to just get it over with, I smiled into the camera and she squealed jumping up and down looking down to see how the picture came out.

Then a few comments were yelled at me.

"YOU'RE SO PRETTY!"

"I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!"

"I'M SUCH A BIG FAN!"

Harry smiled pulling me back to him saying goodbye to the fans. We were escorted into the hotel with a few body guards around the both of us, the screams started to fade as we were escorted into the lobby. I took a seat on one of the couches next to Harry and I could feel him staring at me.

"What?"

He started to smile, "looks like someones got fans!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So i just kind of wrote this chapter. I'll try and update another one tonight, hopefully one that's better :) the boys will start to be in the chapters now! SO get excited.

Still loving everyone who reads, recommends and subscribes to my story. <3