Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Trapped

I was beyond furious in a way. I couldn’t seriously be stuck with One Direction because of crazy fans. We were supposed to go to the grocery store then home. I even left my car at the parking lot! I think I was more frustrated at the fact that I felt like I looked gross and I was sitting there in front of 2 super hot guys that I never had a chance with.

“I’m sorry. I swear we’ll get you two back. Just not in the bus it’s not safe.” Harry frowned trying to ease my mind. Mackenzie was way too busy flirting away with Niall; Liam was rummaging through the cabinets and what did I try to do? Try and avoid the concern looks of both Harry and Zayn. So I turned so that my feet were resting on the seat and I faced the window. We had been on the road for what seemed like forever and I grew even more upset.

Louis sat down near my feet and looked over at me. I tried to escape his glance but that didn’t work he had this corky smile on his face and it made me kind of smile too. “Oh look, there it is! Come on love, let’s be happy!”

“I know I know. This is just a bit much for me.”

“Hey look on the bright side.”

“And what’s that?”

“You’re here with me and I’m going to make you laugh.”

“HA. HA. Very funny but it’s not happening.” He looked at me like he knew he'd get me to laugh and he knew I knew it too. I bit down on my bottom lip and engaged in small talk with him.

He was right. I did laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Louis and Heather's friendship will blossom. So exciting <3 okay done for the night.
This is my first fan fiction and i choose One Direction. i have one of my very best friends to thank for getting me absolutely addicted. I enjoy reading and now writing! Lol alright byeee.