Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Talk Show

A loud thump woke me up followed by five very smiley boys, they burst threw Mackenzie's bed room door running straight onto the bed. My heart was beating so fast I swore everyone in the room could hear it. Mackenzie was now awake beside me. Their laughs quickly filled the room piercing my ears.

"WHAT IN THE HELL?" I yelled pulling the covers over myself.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS GET IN HERE?" Mackenzie said looking a bit scared.

Louis and Liam started to giggle as Zayn answered, "we picked the lock!"

"Remind me to call the locksmith later!" I yawned as Harry now hovered over me.

"Get up we have to be somewhere in about two hours!" Niall said pulling Mackenzie out of bed. Harry did the same except he threw me over his shoulder running to the bathroom. I yelled for him to put me down. He did no such thing until we were in my bathroom. He flicked the light switch on setting me back down on my feet.

"Harry! I have work today I can't go anywhere!" He stood smiling at me.

"You don't have work because I spoke to your boss and told him you have to be somewhere very important."

I started to go over everywhere I needed to be today looking quite confused, "I don't have anywhere important to be today!"

"Alright then you can just call him and tell him you won't be going to the Ellen show!" He was about to walk off when I finally began to process the name. Ellen as in Ellen DeGeneres, I was literally in love with her. I watched her show all the time and even watched them on YouTube when I didn't have a chance to catch them on TV.

"WAIT! We get to go to the show?" I was smiling so big I could feel my face start to ache from pain.

He smoothly turned to me nodding. I squealed jumping into this arms, "seriously?"

"SERIOUSLY!" I started to scream and Mackenzie was now screaming too. We were going to be able to watch a live show. Without further notice the both of us quickly showered and started to go over possible outfits we could wear. It was extremely nerve wrecking to know that we had to look our absolute best not only because we were going with our boyfriends who belonged to a famous boy band. We also were going to be backstage of a very popular Talk Show. If the pressure wasn't on then it definitely was now!

Once my hair was dry I turned on my curling iron and began to curl it. In my head I was already going over the first thing I'd say if I even ran into Ellen. I most likely wasn't even going to meet her but if I did, I wanted to make sure I was ready. I took my time curling my hair to perfection brushing it out a little to loosen it up a bit. I added a little hair spray pushing my fingers gently into my hair creating volume. One I was content I applied makeup going for a simple but flattering day look. I made it a nude color that complimented my skin tone, only to make my eyelashes dark to make my light brown eyes pop. When I was done I headed into my room to the clothing I had laid out, I was planning on a white sabo skirt and a light blue sheer blouse, pumps and silver bangles to accessorize.

I walked over to Mackenzie's room when I was done to see she was wearing a black pencil skirt, a light pink sheer blouse and to match me she wore pumps and bangles.

-

"Today joining us is five very wonderful boys who have very wonderful accents. Please help me welcome ONE DIRECTION!" And the crowd started to roar, the five of them frolicked into the stage waving and flashing their heart melting smiles. I held tightly onto Mackenzie's hand as we watched on a big TV back stage. It was so different from how we watched at home but nonetheless amazing!

Ellen got up to hug every single one of them as they sat in the order of Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Harry. As soon as the questions began it was mostly about their tour and about how overwhelming their journey has been. I was so proud of every single one of them, they had to leave the comfort of their own country to come tour in the United States. I couldn't even leave to a different state at times imagine having to leave your country.

-

"So having to be in California must be something else?" Ellen asked.

They all looked at each other as Louis decided he'd take this question. "It's very beautiful here and I can not explain how at home I feel."

She smiled at his response. "I have to say, I feel like I know why you'd feel so at home. At least for Harry and Niall that is." Harry started to blush and I knew exactly what came next. I squeezed tightly onto Mackenzie's hand as she continued.

"I actually have a few pictures," she pointed her attention the big screen behind her as a picture of the five boys, me and Mackenzie appeared. Harry holding my hand and Mackenzie holding Nialls, I could feel my throat close in as Ellen started to speak. "Now who are those lovely ladies?"

Niall looked at Harry and they both tried to speak at the same time only to receive a laugh from everyone in the audience.

"I think I'll go first? You okay with that Harry?" Niall said in his Irish accent as Harry nodded. "We actually did meet two wonderful girls who are actually back stage right now..." He trailed off and I grew nervous. I could tell Mackenzie was too because she started to tap her fingers against the back of my hand.

"You brought them? That is so sweet. Who is this one?" She pointed to me and my heart sank to my stomach.

"That one is Heather my very beautiful girlfriend," I blushed at Harry's answer.

"And that one is Mackenzie." Niall said.

"So these are your girlfriends?" Ellen.

"Actually I am not sure. Mackenzie and I actually had an incident at a club the other night and things got a bit rough but we are well on our way to making it better." The crowd awed and so did Ellen.

"It'd be wonderful if I could meet them!" Ellen smiled.

"They are actually here!" They all said in unison and I was now feeling sick. Please don't ask me to come out, please don't ask me to come out, please don't...

"We should have them come out here!" Ellen said with great enthusiasm. Harry and Niall quickly got to there feet running back stage, a camera man followed behind. I tightened my grip on Mackenzie's hand as I saw Harry and Niall approach the both of us. Harry quickly placed a kiss on my forehead pulling me with him. I lost my grip on Mackenzie but Niall had her as she was rushed behind us. The stage lights blinded me as I was pulled out and the crowd started to get crazy. Ellen stood up greeting me and I could feel as my knees started to get weak. I just hugged Ellen. A bunch of people who worked backstage pulled up another couch allowing Harry, me, Mackenzie and Niall to have a seat. I looked across to see Louis, Zayn and Liam smiling back. I returned a smile trying to calm down.

"So this is Mackenzie and Heather!" I crossed my legs holding tightly onto Harry as he wrapped his arms around me. "It must be something having these boys as your boyfriend!" Ellen said looking at me, I couldn't bring myself to say a word, I could feel a billion eyes on me and I started to tremble in fear. Or so I felt like I was.

"She's a big fan!" Harry said sounding ten times louder. He had a small microphone attached to his shirt.

"They both are." Niall said rubbing Mackenzie's shoulder. I looked over to her and she looked just as scared as I was.

"Don't be scared I don't bite!" Ellen said smiling at me and I returned a smile. "See there it is!" She laughed with the audience and I started to relax a little.

I quietly responded to her question, "they are something!" The people in the audience started to laugh.

"What is it like?"

"Well they always keep me on my toes that's for sure." I replied. Ellen put her attention to Mackenzie and I sighed in relief.

"It can get really crazy." Mackenzie said.

"How crazy exactly?"

I quickly responded to her question. "They turned my hair purple." Ellen was now cracking up and I felt at ease, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

-

The show was slowly coming to an end as we continued to talk about their stay in California, the trip to Cancun, the pranks and so on from there. Ellen enjoyed the story of how they met the both of us. We only had a little time left when Niall asked for one last thing. Niall nervously turned to Mackenzie taking a hold of both her hands, he looked deeply into her eyes as he started to clear his throat.

"I want to let you know that I have never in my life met someone as amazing as you. Things were going so well with the both of us and because of something I did it quickly took a wrong turn. I still have a lot of apologizing to do, a lot of apolgozing." He emphazied. "I will make it up to you, only first I would like to ask you something..." He took a pause, "will you be my girlfriend again Mackenzie Jacobsen?"

The crowd went dead silent to hear Mackenzie's reply. She took a few seconds to interpret his question which felt like forever. But when she said it, we all knew it was worth the wait.

She took a deep breath and said, "yes!"
♠ ♠ ♠
it's LONG! Hopefully you enjoy it :)