Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

First Date

"Wow makeup really does work. No one even noticed my bruise!" Harry said checking his face out in the mirror. "They just put it on there and BAM gone." He was so fascinated by the works of a little concealer and cover up powder. I on the other hand found it extremely hilarious being a girl and all. 

"Now do you see why girls use it?" I said cleaning up around the bathroom. I had tons of makeup, hair products and curling irons cluttered around. I had no time to clean up after myself before the Ellen show so I just left it where it was until now. I bent down to place a few things under the sink cabinet only to find it a mess in there as well. 

"You are too beautiful already. You don't need makeup!"  

A heavy sigh escaped me as I stood up. "Oh but I do!" I tapped his cheek gently walking past him to walk back into the hallway and into my room. Harry had only seen me without makeup maybe twice and my explanation of me without makeup was death. He of course didn't agree although my own insecurities got the better of me.

"Well I think you're perfect!" He said coming up behind me to wrapped his arms around my waist. I brought my hand to his neck as he kissed the palm of my hand before laying me down on my bed. He laid on top of me pushing my hair from my face. 

"You're too sweet!" I said smiling as he leaned in to give me a small kiss.

He laced his fingers with mine bringing my hands to his lips kissing them lightly. "We still haven't been on a date!" 

He was completely right we never really had time to. Things came up and being with the boys took up most of our time. The closet thing we ever had to a date was the night he took me to the peer which ended with me yelling and crying. So I wouldn't exactly count that.

"How is it that we've been together for nearly three months and still haven't been on a proper date?" I said. He started to laugh looking up trying to think. He hummed for a while as I waited patiently for him to say something wrapped my legs around his waist. 

He looked back down at me before saying, "because I'm a sucky boyfriend! So how about I make it up to you and we go on a date tonight?" He smiled showing me his teeth and I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks. He pouted at me as I pulled his face to mine. 

"Then it's a date!"

-

Harry called to tell me he was picking me up in less than an hour. I was already somewhat ready all I needed to do now was find something to wear. He informed me that summer wear was appropriate and I settled on a orange floral strapless boob-tube maxi dress. Pulled my wavey hair forward a little and slipped on wedges to completely my outfit. I could feel my stomach start to flutter as minutes passed by quickly. This was Harry and I's first date and I wanted it to be absolutely perfect. 

When I heard the door bell I slowly made my way to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it to see Harry standing in the doorway. 

"You look...wow" was all that came out of Harry's mouth before he pulled me out to him bringing me in for a kiss. I couldn't help myself from smiling at his reaction as I pulled away. 

"You like it? Is it too much or am I under dressed?" I bit down on my lip worried.

"I love it! You look perfect." 

-

After a few minutes of driving from my house Harry pulled up to the beach. It was absolutely beautiful out today and the sun was soon to set in an hour or so, enough time to have our date and watch the sunset. I could see not to far out to the left of me that there was a picnic blanket set up for us already. Harry walked to my side of the car opening my side of the door lending me his hand. I kindly took it stepping out to feel the breeze hit me instantly. 

There was no one in sight and I could only hear the water crash onto the sand only for it to get sucked back in by another wave, I listened at it repeat in a pattern making our way to the picnic blanket. Once we got to it Harry assisted as I took a seat slipping off my shoes tossing them off to the side.

"This is beautiful Harry." I said as he took a seat just across from me opening up the large basket. Harry reached deep into the large basket pulling out a bouquet of daisies. 

"These are for you! They're your favorite I'm sure." My eyes lite up automatically as he handed them to me. They were my favorite flowers and how he knew that made my heart melt instantly. 

"They are thank you!" I said sweetly. 

"I know this isn't a nice dinner date! I just thought something more one on one would better fit our first date." He said smiling at me. 

"Harry this is beyond perfect! I love it." I said. He pulled me too him in between his legs so I leaned my back against his chest. I could feel his heart pounding faster than normal and I looked up at him. 

"You okay babe?" 

He smiled, "I'm nervous! I don't want to mess this up." I giggled taking his hand rubbing my thumb across the back of his hand. 

"You couldn't possibly! I promise." 

-

We stayed snuggled up against each other for the remainder of the date. Eating the food he brought and telling stories to one another about our childhood. Harry told me a lot about his life back in London and how much he missed his family. My heart went out to him as he started to tear up. He held so much in and for him to share this much with me made me feel great. Then Harry made me tell him about my family and he smiled at how much I could talk about them and not run out of things to say. When the sun started to set we stayed in silence watching as the sky turned a red orange. Never in my life could I imagine a more perfect date then the one I was on right now. 

Once it started to get dark the date had to come to an end. It was getting unbearably cold and there was only so much a jacket could do. We quickly gathered up the picnic and walked back to the car. I didn't feel like putting my shoes back on so when we got back to where the cement began, I tip toed the rest of the way to the car. Harry put the basket in the trunk and we were off. The ride back home was pretty fast. 

Harry decided he'd walk me up to the door to make sure I get inside safely. I realized Mackenzie wasn't home yet so Harry wanted to stay till she got home. When I got to my room I started to change into something comfortable as Harry sat on my bed. He was really quiet and I was starting to get a little worried. 

"Everything okay?" I said concerned.

"You really had a good time?" Harry said miserably. 

"Of course I did!" 

"Heather I wanted to ask you something..." 

"Okay." I started to feel a bit worried however I tried to stay as calm as possible as I sat down facing him. 

"We leave in 3 days," he paused looking up at me. "I know you didn't want to do the long distance thing but I DO. Heather I want this to work..." he trailed off taking a second to gather his thoughts again. "If you don't  want to though I was wondering if you'd want to come with me." 

"Or I could stay..." He said quietly. 

"You'd stay?" I was surprised that I managed to talk.

"For you, yes! 

"You'd do that for me?" I started to smile. 

"Yes I would." He took my hands smiling at me. "I know we've only been together for three months and it's a lot to ask!" Harry started to babble uncontrollably it all started to sound like gibberish.

"Harry get to the point!" I said laughing a little. 

"Will you move in with me?" He said looking away shocked at his own words. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update! I don't know if I'm in love with it! It's still good though and cute :)

Shout out to WolfGirl96 for recommending! Thank you <3
& to my best friend heatherxo she is always encouraging me to update and without here I still don't know if my story would be as successful as it is. She's amazing and has very wonderful stories! GO READ EM OKAY? :) go go go.