Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

House

The boys were leaving today and I was completely heart broken. I didn't want to say bye to Harry it was just too soon for him to go. Even though I was depressed about it, I made sure to make the best of today. He didn't want to spend all day moping around about him having to leave me so we decided on going to check out the house. It was the best thing for us right now, we were about to take a major step in our relationship and he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect.

-

"Yeah this is definitely beautiful!" I stepped out of the car walking over, up the few steps that lead up to the porch and stood at the front door waiting for Harry. It was huge as well, it was a large dark brown door that looked like it was going to need some muscle to just open. Except when Harry unlocked the door he turned the knob and the door swung smoothly open. Zayn, Niall and Mackenzie were just pulling up when we walked inside. It was really big and bright from what I could see. The many windows allowed a lot of the California sun to soak in. The floor was shiny and as soon as you said anything you could hear your voice echo.

Mackenzie, Niall and Zayn walked in shortly after shutting the door behind them. "Where's Liam and Louis?" I asked.

"They were so excited last night that they immediately called Danielle and Eleanor telling them about the house. They took the first flight out to see it. We can add two more roommates to the equation!" Mackenzie said enthusiastically.

"Finally more girls!" I was starting to feel a little suffocated by all the boys. Mackenzie and I being the only girls made it rather difficult sometimes. Especially when they got all crazy and hyper, it's hard to control them from completely killing each other.

"Yeah I don't think the 8 rooms will cover much." Harry said with a heavy sigh. "Now where are we going to put your clothes? If Danielle and Eleanor are coming we might have to build a separate house just for your stuff!" He joked, I smacked him on his stomach only to feel pain myself. He was working out a lot more lately making his abs even harder than before. I mean I wasn't complaining except it was harder to cause him pain. He knew what I was thinking because he winked at me. I shook my head.

"Shut up! This house is already practically a mansion in my eyes. If it doesn't fit I just might have to take over some of your closet space." I gave him a cheesy grin as he silently 'ha ha'ed at me. The house was definitely big, not really a mansion but for someone like me who only lived in a two bedroom house. This was definitely close to it!

I stuck my tongue out at Harry as I made my way up the stair case, Mackenzie did the same because there were two that lead to the second floor. It was so completely overwhelming I knew that I'd probably get lost here eventually. The hallways were also pretty wide only not too long, they branched out into three different hallways that had five rooms upstairs and three downstairs. Six of the rooms had bathrooms connected to them leaving two without one, we figured that would become the guest rooms or something. Also leaving three extra bathrooms, two downstairs and one upstairs. It was so breathtaking that I couldn't even imagine myself living here.

-

Mackenzie and I started going into each and every one of them deciding which one we were going to claim ours. I already knew someone was going to have to fight for a room so we figured first come first serve.

"Harry!" I yelled for him, I could already hear him running up the stairs only to stop once he was at the top.

"Okay. I don't know where you are! MARCO!" He said loudly.

"POLO!" We did that a few times until he finally found me in the last room at the end of the small hallway on the right side of the staircase. Mackenzie left to go find Niall and find a room she liked as well. Our room was the only one in this small hallway making to very private.

"I didn't know you knew how to play marco polo!" I said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. We turned in a full circle looking at the room.

"Actually you play it in the pool and I have American friends to you know!"

"Okay okay." I laughed a little. "So this room! What do you think?"

He slowly walked around checking out the bathroom, walk in closet and imagining how our things could be set up. Once he met my gaze he smiled.

"It's perfect for us!"

"You think so?" I said unsure.

"I love it!" Harry walked over to me wrapping his arms around me as we stood in the room talking over the things we wanted in our room. He has some pretty crazy ideas but eventually we met somewhere in the middle. Once we were done was headed out of the room before writing 'Heather and Harry's room' on a piece of paper and tapping it to the room door. When we got downstairs I heard a ton of voices, some unfamiliar.

Everyone was in the kitchen looking around when we walked in to be greeted by two new faces or at least to me they were. "Heather is it?" One of them approached me pulling me into a hug.

"Yes! That's me." I smiled. This girl had curly hair. It was absolutely perfect, every curl was intact and I wondered how on earth she got her hair to stay that way. I wasn't going to ask her because that would of been totally weird so I brushed the thought out quickly, only to be greeted by another girl who also had curly hair except hers was much more waver and loose. I started to study the both of them. Eleanor was about the same height as Mackenzie and I. Danielle on the other hand was a tad bit shorter.

There smiles never left there faces making it contagious. "I am Eleanor and this is Danielle."

"I know." I said a bit shy. It was hard not to be intimidated by the both of them. They knew all the boys much longer and were actually something in the crazy famous life, unlike me.

"You're much prettier than Harry described you! His words did you no justice!" Eleanor said holding one of my hands as Danielle held the other. I didn't see Niall or Mackenzie, so I assumed Mackenzie hadn't met the girls just yet.

"Now I can definitely see why he in such awe of you! You're flawless." I heard Danielle say as a laugh escaped me. She was not seriously calling me flawless because I definitely had tons of flaws. She was definitely lying through her teeth although I admired her attempt. These were my insecurities speaking however I couldn't help it.

"I am most definitely not flawless! Thanks though." I scrunched my nose laughing again. They laughed a little only to continue trying to boost my self esteem. I wasn't going to fall for it however to get them to stop I simply agreed.

"So you two are going to go back with the boys tonight?" I asked.

"No sweetie! We're going to stay and help you girls. You know get some furniture, turn it into an actual home!" Eleanor said. She was very peppy and it made me want to jump for joy. She had something about her that made you just happy to be around her. I really liked that and I knew I was going to enjoy her and Danielle's company till the boys get back.

Danielle leaned in towards me to say something. "Best thing is, we get to pick everything so the house is going to look nice. The boys don't exactly have good taste!" I giggled at what she said.

"HEY WE HEARD THAT!" Harry said from where he and the boys were. They were pretty far which made me wonder how he could hear.

"It was meant for you to hear!"

"Shut up Danielle. Stop poisoning my girlfriends brain." He made his way over to us pulling me to his side.

"You two are just like brother and sister!" I laughed looking at the both of them.

"Yeah! He's a pain in the ass like a brother too!"

Just then Mackenzie and Niall walked into the kitchen. Mackenzie froze as soon as she saw Danielle and Eleanor, they quickly approached her introducing themselves leaving Harry and I by ourselves. "You happy the girls are here to keep you company while we're on tour?" He said pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Very happy. I'm still going to miss you!"

"I'm going to miss you a ton too love!" Then he kisses me. I could hear the boys start to holler fairly inappropriate things and awing from both Eleanor and Danielle. We didn't care though, this was the last time I was going to see Harry for a long time. So I wanted to kiss him as much as I could!
♠ ♠ ♠
alright last update for a few days I think. Don't hate me!