Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Homecoming

Four months later.

The boys had been gone for way too long. I felt physical pain from missing Harry and I knew the rest of the girls felt the same way about the other boys. I missed all of them! It was difficult being with them nearly everyday for three months then suddenly being gone for four months. Every single week one of us would break down completely.

Most of the time it was Mackenzie, she was never really good at being separated from someone for a long time, she was taking it much harder than I was. Although on the other hand Danielle and Eleanor, were sort of used to the whole being gone for months on end thing, except every once in a while they would break down from how much they ached for Liam and Louis.

Texting, phone calls, skyping and face time did no justice to the real thing. And this is exactly why I hated long distance. I couldn't bring myself to talk to Harry. Whenever I got a text or phone call from him I had to ignore it. Every time he face timed or skyped me I ignored it. Hearing his voice or seeing his face would of only killed me more and that only made him angry. We constantly got into arguments about much bad I was at keeping contact with him. He hated how I was being and how he couldn't just come see me whenever he felt like it. There were many times when I thought we weren't going to make it through this but at the end of everyday he fought to keep me. I loved that about him. Yet it only made me feel worse. He was going to be home soon and I already knew that was going to be extremely hard because I knew eventually he'd have to leave me again.

-

"AND WHY NOT?" Danielle yelled into her iPhone. She was on the phone with Liam and apparently he was telling her something she definitely didn't want to hear. He must of tried to explain himself only for it to back fire because Danielle groaned into the phone before yelling an angry goodbye and hung up. She quickly stormed up into her room slamming the door behind her causing Eleanor and I both to jump.

"I wonder what that was about?" Eleanor said.

"Probably another one of their usual arguments." I was clicking through the channels only to settle on the music channel. I laid my head on Eleanor's shoulder. Since we moved in together I mostly looked to her comfort and right now I needed it.

"Sometimes I wonder how they are even together if all they do is fight!" She said with a heavy sigh.

"True!"

A few moments later I heard light running upstairs. I looked up to see if I could see anyone because the living room had a great view of the staircase. I laid back into the couch to see Mackenzie running down the hall, down the stairs and over to where we were. Before I could do anything she immediately jumped on top of us causing the all of us to fall onto the floor.

"OW!" I yelled.

"Guess what! Guess what! GUESS. WHAT!" She was so loud and happy I actually flinched at her words. At the moment she was scary happy, you know when someone is really happy they could physically hurt you. Yeah that's how happy she was!

"The boys are coming tomorrow! Niall just..." She was stopped by a sudden knock on the door. I pushed Mackenzie off me jumping up to my feet. Eleanor was already up and walking to the door so I quickly followed behind her. She reached to open the door as she swung it open causing the both of us to go completely numb.

Mackenzie must of saw the look on our faces because she started to make her way over to us. "What is wrong with the both of you!" She quickly grabbed a hold of the side of the door pulling it open wider, only to see what we saw and froze as well.

"Should we call a doctor?" Louis said laughing.

"It's okay! I can revive them!" Zayn started to make his way over to us before earning a smack from every single one of the boys. He pouted taking that as a no before taking a few steps back to where was originally was.

-

I almost immediately burst into tears as Harry approached me. "Hey love, no crying!" He started to wipe the tears away from my face. I was finally able to feel the rest of my body so I reached up to hug him. Our bodies sank into one another as we cherished each others presence. He quickly buried his face deep into my neck taking in my scent, running his large hands up and down my back before wrapping them tightly around me. He was making it so extremely hard to breathe, yet that's how I wanted it right now. I just wanted to hold him. I smiled literally from ear to ear as we stayed that way. The rest of the boys moved past us before we were the only ones left still standing in the door way.

"I-I-I miss you." I stuttered between sobs. I couldn't help it. I had missed him so much and between how often we talked to each other in the last four months. He felt like he was gone for much longer than that.

"I miss you too babe!" I didn't realize it, my feet were well off the ground. I was being held up by Harry as if I was weightless. When we finally pushed away his lips met mine.

-

"You all did so good with the place!" Niall said getting nods from the rest of the boys as they walked around looking at all the furniture we had chosen for the house. I agreed with him. I mean hello four girls get unlimited money to go crazy and buy whatever they want for their brand new house. You have to know that we are going to buy only the best!

"It's a good thing you weren't here to choose right!" Mackenzie said. I laughed aside of Harry as he pulled me down onto the couch bringing his arm around me. He brought me in for a sweet kiss only to hear whistles from the boys. We both laughed giving each other one more kiss before finally pulling away.

"It's really nice to be home with my beautiful girlfriend and a real couch and bed." He winked at the last part. I just laughed at him bringing my hand down on his stomach. He must of been working out even more because his stomach was even harder from what I remembered. I then began to study the rest of the boys to realize they all had!

"Did you all start working out a lot to impress us or something?" I asked looking at the boys.

"Only for you baby!" Louis said before jumping right into Harry's lap draping his legs over mine. "By the way, we had some serious cuddle time since you weren't there!" He winked at me giving Harry a hard kiss on the cheek. Harry didn't even both to stop him because we all knew Louis was going to do it again if he didn't allow him to now.

"Get off him! I want you to kiss me not Harry!" Eleanor pouted at him attempting to pull him up. Louis obliged to her gesture and got up to give her a kiss, she giggled and I could see just how happy she was to have him here. Making me realize just how happy I was to have Harry.

-

"Can I talk to you?" Harry whispered into my ear. I nodded as we broke away from the room. We made our way upstairs as I pulled in in the direction to our room.

When we got to our room I opened the door allowing him to go in first. He immediately toured the entire room, he was memorized by the beauty of it all. I was actually really proud of how I had designed it. I did it in honor of Harry's favorite color. I mixed navy blue and white, making sure to not have too much navy blue and not too much white either. It was relaxing and because in the last four months this is where I spent most of my time. I made sure to make it perfect. Apparently it was because Harry loved it.

-

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked Harry nervously. He laid across the bed pulling me from the edge where I sat to lay down next to him. He faced me before starting to talk.

"You didn't talk to me," he looked at me with sad eyes. "I literally thought I was going to lose you."

"That wasn't going to happen Harry."

"It could though! I almost went home in the middle of the tour several times Heather. You don't think it was hard for me?" His jaw clinched and I could already feel hot tears rolling down the sides of my face. "Well it was."

Harry sounded choked up. "Heather, I want to give you something." He sat up walking out of the room before coming back minutes later. He made his way back onto the bed facing me again.

"I want to love you forever. I don't ever want to have the fear of losing you to someone else and because of my difficult lifestyle there is always a possibility of that happening. I can see a future with you already..." He trailed off, he pulled a tiny box from his pocket opening it to reveal a ring. It was beautiful, the diamond was large, way to big for my comfort. It was cut into the shape of a heart and had two little circular diamonds on either side of it. It glistened in the light and I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks as he continued.

"I know we are much to young to marry. Although if you would let me, I'd like to promise you that someday we will." He took a deep breath. "So will you accept this promise ring?"
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this chapter is kinda long and sucky. However, it's the best i can do right now!
Hopefully you are all doing lovelyyyy <3

maybe another update today because i have nothing to do. all homework DONE haha. & thank you for still reading and subscribing. xoxo