Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Fun and Games

The bus ride didn't seem so long anymore. Liam thought he'd find a better way of making me laugh than Louis did. So they turned it into a competition. Liam managed to find a deck of cards in the cabinet and he decided he wanted to show me a card trick. It was amazing I mean who knew someone could actually do those things? He asked me to pick a card and without him even seeing what I had in my hand he knew what it was! "You can't not tell me how you did that! You have to tell me!" Skimming though the deck of cards that I snatched from his hand, I tried to find some explanation.

"I didn't know you could do card tricks!" Louis said from over my shoulder, Liam nodded and an evil grin grew on his face.

"Trust me there is a lot you don't know about me!" He then tried to retrieve the cards from my hand but Louis smacked his hand out of the way before he could. It was the cutest thing because Liam acted like his feelings had been hurt and he pretended to cry. Louis got up and went to comfort him and I awed.

"You two make such a cute couple!" I formed a heart with my hands and made a kissy face at them. "My god I think I may have just fallen in love with the both of you!"

At the same time they got down on their knees in front of me and said. "In that case, Ms. Heather will you marry me?"

Before I knew it Mackenzie jumped into my lap. "Oh no no boys! We've been married for as long as I can remember! So back off!"

"That is unfair!" Liam shouted. Before I knew it they all were getting into an argument. Liam, Louis and Mackenzie fighting over who deserves to have me. I burst out laughing because they were all yelling at the top of their lungs.

"Hey! HEY!" I screamed throwing my hands up. "There is enough of me to go around!" With that they started a group hug which cut off my circulation. I signaled to Harry, Zayn and Niall to help me but they only made it worse. Adding themselves in suffocating me!

-

We were all dancing around when the bus came to a stop. Which caused us all to jolting forward and before I knew it I was on top of Harry. He broke my fall, we made eye contact for a second and I was sure I turned bright red. Everyone started to laugh so loud that it brought us back to reality.

A group of big men in suits got onto the bus. They notified us that we were at the boys hotel and it was okay to get off. Mackenzie and I got off first and waited as the rest of the boys did as well. "We can have our driver take you back to the store if you want? I know we took you away from your shopping." Niall said, the rest of the boys nodded.

Looking over at Mackenzie I thought it was a good idea since we still had things we needed to do. "That wasn't your fault and yeah we should probably go."

This time Harry answered. "Of course. We'll have our driver take you." He made eye contact with one of the big men in suits and I knew he had it all taken care of. So we made our separate ways after exchanging numbers and promising to them that we would not be strangers.

With that we were taken back to our car in the grocery store parking lot. Then I knew that it was just all fun and games.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this isn't the best chapter and it was based around Liam, Louis, Mackenzie(sort of) and Heather. but it'll get better promiseee :)