Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Girls Day

Eleanor and I made our way through the lobby as a few people nonchalantly took our picture. At this point she and I were already getting used to being taken photos of so I didn't stop. I continued on till we were safe inside the elevator by ourselves. I ran my finger up and down until I found the number 20 to where our room was located and waited patiently as the elevator gradually escalated up to our level. Within seconds the two doors slid smoothly open and we were making our way into the hallway down to our room, I slid the card key into the slot, took a deep breath and peak inside.

"Danielle," I whisper. The coast was clear so I tip toed into the room followed by Eleanor. She was being quite took, we both assumed Danielle was probably pissed and ready to pounce on us the second she spotted us. It was nerve wrecking because I had never really seen Danielle mad and I honestly didn't think I was ready too.

"I wonder where she could be," Eleanor said carefully placing her belongings down on the couch. "Let's check her room."

I nodded following her. As we got closer we could hear some talking but who could she be talking to if she didn't have a phone. DID she have a phone? Eleanor and I looked questionably at each other as we closely pressed our ears to her bedroom door. It was all mumbles for a second until she burst out laughing, "OH LIAM!"

Liam? She was talking to Liam! We no longer waited, Eleanor and I practically kicked down the door to see Danielle laying on her stomach over the covers with a phone pressed against her left ear. She whipped her head to see the both of us and her eyes shot wide open. We began running full speed leaping up onto her bed and collapsing right on top of her. Her phone went flying out of her hand and onto the soft carpeted floor.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Eleanor yelled pinning her down. "WHERE IS MY PHONE YOU CHEATER!" I started to laugh as I sat on Danielle's legs holding her down to make sure she couldn't escape.

"THAT IS NOT FAIR!" I yelled.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY. I'LL GIVE THEM BACK!" She pleaded.

I looked over to the ground to see her iPhone lit up with Liam's name and picture, I quickly got off Danielle sliding off the bed and picking up the phone. I pressed the phone to my ear, "hello?" It didn't take long for someone to answer on the other end.

"Heather?" Liam's voice came through clearly.

"Oh hi Liam! Sorry Danielle can no longer talk we're all on phone arrest but apparently her rules do not apply to her!" Before he could respond I ended the call turning around to face a now glaring Danielle and a very happy Eleanor.

"You all left me! What was I suppose to do and plus I missed him." She pouted.

"So? We all missed the rest of the boys and we didn't get a free pass!"

"FINE. You can all have your phones back just let me go!"

"First, we get to keep them the remainder of the trip?" I asked nicely.

"Yes!"

"And we get to do as we please?" I said.

Danielle groaned laying her head down into the comforter of her bed sighing. "Fine!"

-

The next morning I awoke to a dark room. I reach onto the bedside table grabbing my phone to press the home button on my iPhone which blinded me immediately. My brightness was all the way on so I had to unlock my phone and lower the brightness with one eye open, it wasn't easy. Once I could see properly my clock read 10:32 AM. Wow that was pretty late for me to sleep in, lately living with the boys they were much too loud to sleep through so I was up super early. They were already so used to always having a different time schedule so they never really slept right on time.

Now that my phone was in my possession I finally had the chance to call Harry. I went straight to my contacts and pressed on my favorites, picked Harry's name and the phone was already ringing. I put the phone to my ear laying back to wait for him to answer. The phone rang a few times before he picked up, "BABY!" He yelled into the phone.

A smile grew on my face, "HI! I MISS YOU."

"I miss you too! Please come home, I have no one to cuddle with or kiss..."

"I wish I could you just don't know how crazy Danielle is!"

He laughed. "Yeah I know trust me. However my mum isn't letting us go anywhere without her either so I suppose we're both on lock down. One more day though! Then I get to see your beautiful face again."

"One more baby, one more."

A bunch of voices filled the background as Harry responded to whatever they were saying. I listened for a few seconds before he returned his attention back to me. "I have to go love but I will call you later! Tell me everything okay. I love you!"

"I love you too and I will." Then the line went dead.

-

"Spa!" Mackenzie sighed laying back into the comfortable chair they had all had us sit in while they massaged our feet and legs. It was so nice because I hadn't done anything like this in such a long time. Soft music played throughout the room and an incense burned on a table next to us. I was starting to relax because Eleanor started to giggle uncontrollably. My eyes flickered open looking over to her, it was nice because after closing your eyes for a while you expect to be blinded by the light. However this room was dimmed nicely.

"Why are you laughing?"

"It's so weird to be this calm!" Now the rest of us were laughing earning glares from the women around us. They weren't too happy that we were interrupting them so we tried to calm ourselves.

"Let's go clubbing tonight!"

"Hell yes!"

We continued to relax getting massaged and relieving all the tension we had built up and just enjoyed the peace and quiet the spa had to offer. But of course being the four of us we did burst out into giggles every once in a while.

-

I got starred at as I made my way through the crowd of people. Eleanor linked hands with Danielle, who linked hands with Mackenzie and who linked hands with me. Making sure not to lose one another as we pushed past drunk girls and guys who were practically having sex on the dance floor. Once we were in a space that fit the four of us we started to sway our hips to the loud music that filled the room and sipped on our alcoholic drinks that hung loosely in our hands. I could already feel it running through me as I began to get slightly dizzy. The girls all danced and laughed dry humping each other as I playfully shook my ass up against Mackenzie. She grabbed a hold of my hand grinding on me getting a few stares from the guys around us.

"We are getting wasted tonight!" Eleanor yelled throwing her drink in the air looking down as she started to dance violently. We all started to laugh at her because we knew she was the first to go, the girl was already drunk and we had only been here for maybe twenty minutes. As she swung her hair side to side attempting to look sexy her drink started to spill. I laughed at her as Danielle tried to take her drink from her to explain that she was spilling it but Eleanor shook her head yelling that she got it. We brushed it off letting her have her way because at least she was happy!

I continued to rub up against them before feeling a hand slide around my waist. I looked up to see a dark haired guy grinning down at me. He had dimples which I thought were adorable, he leaned in to yell something in my ear due to the loud music. "Can I dance with you?"

I shook my head whispering back into his ear. "I have a boyfriend but thank you!"

"That's too bad!" He smiled. That was really sweet of him to understand that I was just here to have fun with my girls.

That was him of course but the next guy wasn't too pleasant. He pulled me into him forcibly rubbing his junk all over me. I tried to escape his grip but he only pulled me back harder.

"Get off!" I pushed him. He stumbled back a few steps before getting an angry look on his face.

"You bitch!"

Mackenzie immediately lunged forward at him throwing her drink directly into his face. "WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!"

I grabbed a hold of her arm pulling her back as a girl got up in her face cussing. Mackenzie didn't back down though she continued to stand her ground, the girl was about the swing at her when a guy pulled her back.

"Are you okay?" The guy said to me, I looked up to see Kyle.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine!" I yelled attempting to be louder than the music. "It's never a club without a fight right!" He started to laugh as I pulled him into the group of us girls and we all started to dance.

-

Danielle and I attempted to hold on to the very drunk Eleanor. She wasn't making it at all easy because she was having us do all the work. I had to stop a few times to pull her back up, "Hold on! Let me take off my shoes!" I said giggling, I leaned up against the hallway wall slipping off my black heels which were killing my feet at this point. Once they were off we continued to walk down the hall. Mackenzie was ahead of us as she was going to unlock the door, once she got it open we dragged Eleanor the few feet we had left in us and laid her onto the couch.

"WOW! She is never drinking again," Danielle laughed kicking her heels off to fall into the chair.

I nodded tucking pieces of hair behind my ear as I made my way to my room. Except something was out of the ordinary, when I walked into my room there was someone laying on my bed. My heart stopped for a second as I flicked the light on.

"Harry?"
♠ ♠ ♠
it's kinda crappy haha but it's just the girls doing their thing :)

Mackenzie is fiesty ;) well her character is heatherxo and my lovely bff is a fiesty oneeeee so here it is.

hopefully you enjoy it! My update for the day. Probably one tomorrow if I want to procrastinate on homework. ALRIGHT THERE YA GO.

xoxo