Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Done

After calling Harry's name a few more times he finally rolled over revealing his extremely tired eyes at me. He must have fallen asleep while the girls and I were at the club. I smiled at him as he rubbed his eyes adjusting them to the light.

"Where have you been?" He said as he sat up. I was thrown back by his words at this moment only because usually Harry greeted me with a smile or even a kiss, he never automatically asks me where I had been. I mean I guess I understood why he'd ask me that question. I was in a rather short black dress with smokey eye makeup and my hair had been curled and I was sure it looked like shit now but still Harry was never so upfront.

"The girls and I went out."

He nodded pulling his hand down his face. His expression went straight to frustration. "I see. Who was there?"

"Uhm, just us and we ran into Kyle."

He laughed not making eye contact with me as he swung his legs off the bed standing up slowly. "Are you okay?" I said.

"I'm perfect!" His tone was sharp and I flinched at his words.

"Harry I don't understand why-" and he cut me off.

"It's funny how you go on this vacation and you end up spending it with Kyle! You'd think that we've been through this before but I guess not Heather. Do I suffocate you that much that you have to continue to run to him whenever I'm not around! Are YOU THAT desperate?" His face burned red now and when I looked into Harry's eyes as he spoke I didn't see Harry. I saw jealousy and the kind that wasn't cute at all. More than anything it made me angry.

The words filled my head as I tossed my handbag onto my bed. I placed my hands on my hips taking a breath before turning back to him. "Is that what you think of me Harry? That I'm desperate?" He couldn't bring himself to respond to me. "Because last time I checked I was a pretty damn good girlfriend don't you think? I moved in with you...I waited for you...I stepped out of my comfort zone to be with you and to top it all off. I nearly had to lose a friend because of YOU."

"A friend huh? Because last time I checked you don't look like friends!"

Harry shoved a magazine into my hand causing my jaw to drop. The cover of the magazine was of Kyle and I at the pool yesterday posing for a girl who had Kyle's phone in her hand, we were both smiling and he had his arm wrapped around my waist with his hand placed on my hip. One of my hands was on his bicep and the other was placed on to his bare chest making it look like we were a lovely couple.

Now I knew exactly why Harry would come to this conclusion.

-

It looked as if paparazzi had taken the photo although they had no access into the hotel so it had to be someone from the pool that day. That wasn't what bothered me though. It was what had been said. I immediately flipped through the magazine finding the article. In large red bold letters it said 'CHEATING GIRLFRIEND?' with multiple other photos of Kyle and I being rather touchy from the looks of the picture. My eyes began to water as I looked up at Harry who looked like he had no sympathy for me, "how do you explain that?" his voice was angry. I started to skim over what the author of the article had said, it mostly was about the history I had with Kyle, about how we had been friends since high school. Details on how Kyle had visited me in Hollywood not too long ago which caused major problems for Harry and I, plus so much more. How they knew this stuff blew my mind!

They were saying I was cheating on Harry. Making Kyle and I's friendship sound like so much more. I started to grow frustrated which only made me want to cry. Harry waited for me to respond and I just couldn't bare to look him at that moment but I did anyways. I took another glimpse at him to see he was still just as pissed off as before. Trailing my eyes back down to the article I flipped the page.

There was a few more shots: with Eleanor and Mackenzie, Kyle with Mackenzie and Kyle and I exchanging cheek kisses. Now that one looked bad because it honestly looked like I was kissing him.

"None of this is true." I said quietly.

"It's right there Heather!"

"None of this is true!" I said louder looking up at Harry.

"How do I know that?"

"Either you believe me Harry or you don't because it really sounds like you believe tabloids more than me right now!" I pushed my sad feelings away and pushed forward my anger.

He didn't say anything he just snatched the magazine from my hands and took another look at it.

"Fine Harry! Fuck this I'm done."

"What?" He said finally sounding like he cared.

"I'm done! This is too much I cannot believe you. Therefore, I AM DONE!" I started to unzip my dress and pull the bracelets away from my wrist angrily causing my skin to redden.

Harry didn't move an inch making me grow angry. I turned to look at him and he looked absolutely dumbfounded, I opened my mouth to say my last words. "I said I was done! Get out."

-

The warm water crashed against my cold skin as I sat with my legs to my chest at the bottom of the shower as Harry's words continued to circulate in my head. He had said such hurtful things and it wasn't something that I could just push aside and think nothing about. Tears started to form in my eyes causing them to fall but as soon as that first tear fell I couldn't control it anymore. I started to sob into my knees making it hard to breath. Water continued to drip down on my face helping the tears disappear but I knew that my eyes were blood shot red.

I sobbed loudly as the shower covered my cries when all the sudden I heard a quiet knock on the door followed by a voice. "Heather babe?" I knew it was Mackenzie.

"I'm fine." I said quietly.

"I'll be out here when you're done!"

"No it's okay. I think I just want to sleep."

"Okay boo. If you need me...you know where I am."

Then she was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh snappppppp :o