Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Broken Promises

I numbly got out of bed the next morning. Sleep was not working out too well so I decided it was time to get up. I just wanted to go home and not my big One Direction house, I mean my real home.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and started to get ready. The clock read five thirty so I had time to pack and get out of here before the girls woke up. They were surely going to try and talk me out of my decision but I had already decided. Harry and I were no longer together so I was free to go where I wanted without having to get a second opinion from him. 

I quickly ran a straightener through my hair and applied my daily makeup. Pulled on shorts and a black bandeau with a white floral lace tank top over it. I pulled on white Vans and began to pack. I was almost done packing when Danielle knocked on my door entering as I turned around. 

"Hey..." she said quietly. 

"Hi why are you awake?" I said turning my attention back on packing. 

She smiled crossing her arms over her chest standing beside me. "I could ask you the same thing."

"That's simple. I couldn't sleep anymore so I'm just going to go home." 

"Home that's good. You can work things out with Harry." 

I laughed a little pulling my suitcase shut zipping it up. "Not that home," I emphasized the last word. 

"W-w-what do you mean?" 

"I mean I'm done Danny. This isn't my life anymore," I sighed heavily pulling my large suitcase to the ground rolling it out the bedroom door out to the front door. 

"Heather you can't! You can't leave us!" She said sadly breaking my heart a little. I couldn't cry anymore so I quickly pushed my feelings aside bringing both hands to Danielle's shoulders. 

"I love you okay. I'm always here! Just not going to live there anymore because it's just not going to work." 

She pulled me into a tight hug and I could feel her start to cry as she began to wet my shoulder with her tears. "I love you Heather, everything will be okay in the end. I know it." 

-

I called down to the hotel lobby to rent a car so I could get myself to my house. They quickly sent a bellhop to my room to help me get my bags down to the car and once all my bags were packed nicely into the trunk I took one last look at the hotel. This was the last time I enjoyed luxury because the real Heather Gibson never even stepped foot into places like this. 

-

I pulled into the small suburban community I once lived in and drove down the same street to get to my house. It started to come into full view and my heart began to flutter. I was so excited and I was filled with so many mixed emotions. That the second I pulled in I quickly jumped out of the car and practically ran to the front door unlocking it. It was the exact same! Everything was in its place and nothing had been touched since the last time I was here. 

I felt immediately welcomed and I couldn't be happier. That was until my phone started to ring, it was Harry. 

I quickly ignored the call and turning my phone to silent. I was going to enjoy being home before I allowed myself to feel sad again. 

-

I was laying in my bed watching TV eating a pint of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream when I heard the door bell. I leaped out of bed and down the stairs. I looked into the peephole quickly to see it was Anne. I opened the door instantly to greet her as she gave me a small smile. 

I stepped aside to allow her to walk inside shutting the door behind me. "Beautiful place," she said looked around.

"Thank you!" I said shoving my hands into the back pocket of my shorts.

"So when are you coming home?" Anne didn't bother to create small talk. No she went straight for the kill which made me nervous. 

"I am home..." 

"I meant your real home." She took a step towards me rubbing my arm gently making me extremely nervous. "I know you didn't do what they said and I know Harry knows it too. He's just worried of losing you all the time so it makes him go mad. Just talk to him and he'll come to his senses!" 

"We aren't together anymore Anne. Harry and I will never be how everyone wants!"

"He won't leave his room or speak to any of us and everyone's worried about you as well. At least just try to talk to him and I won't ask of you again." My heart broke for Harry's mom because her son was in pain and she couldn't do much to make him feel better. I was her last resort and if I said no to her I don't think she could handle it so I sighed heavily before agreeing to her suggestion.

"I'll go see him." 

"Thank you Heather." 

-

The minute we stood at the front door I started to regret my decision. "Is everyone home?" I asked Anne. 

"They should be but I'm sure they'll understand not to bother you right now. Don't worry about having to say hello to them just go straight to Harry." I nodded doing exactly as she said. Once I was inside I headed straight upstairs up to our room. I took a deep breath before turning the door knob to our room only to find it was locked. 

"Harry?" I said knocking on the door gently. It didn't take long before he opened it giving me a sad look. He didn't say a word as he walked back burying himself in the comforters of our bed. I slipped inside closing the door behind me taking a seat in the couch chair not too far from where he was. 

"Why are you here?" Harry mumbled from beneath the pillow he was using to cover his face. 

"Would you like me to leave?"

He immediately yelled, "no!" 

"Okay then." I paused looking around the room to see how neat it was. I was almost positive Anne had been the one cleaning the room because Harry just couldn't bring himself to clean anything. 

"You obviously don't want to be here."

I turned my attention back to Harry who was now sitting up and leaning against the headboard. "Obviously!" I said rolling my eyes. 

"Then why are you here!"

"Because you're mopping around Harry that's why and of course everyone comes running to me because they don't know what to do with you!" I said angrily staring at him.

Harry laughed, "oh thats right you came here to insult me!" 

"Well if you weren't such an asshole maybe I wouldn't have to!" 

"Well maybe if you weren't off flirting we wouldn't be here right now would we!" 

That had been the last straw for me because clearly Harry still believed what the magazines had said. He still believed that I was capable of being unfaithful to him. I stood up from my seat pulling the promise ring from my finger and placing it on the bedside table next to him. "Hopefully the next girl you give that to won't cheat on you," I paused, "like I clearly did." 

Harry's face fell when he looked down at the ring but I didn't bother to wait for him to say anything because I got up storming out of the room making my way down the stairs as I heard Anne yell after me but I continued on. I quickly rushed out the front door until I was down the driveway and far from the house. Then I allowed myself to break down completely. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this fast. Don't judge meee! Or do whatever lol.
Almost done with this story ):