Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Packing

Who the hell is at the door? The doorbell continued to ring obnoxiously to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I threw my blanket off me and headed to the front door. I didn't even bother to look for who it was I just threw the door open to see Mackenzie standing on the porch. She smiled at me causing me to look down, I stepped aside allowing her to come in.

"I come baring gifts!" She yelped. I hadn't noticed it till now but she had a few grocery bags in hand as she headed to the kitchen. It didn't take her long to load up the fridge with a few groceries along with ice cream, candy, cookies and every chocolate product this girl could find.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know but I wanted to. Today is just you and me so how about you go clean up a bit. And we'll go out for some lunch." I looked down at the way I looked and I saw exactly why she came to the conclusion that I was in need of some deep cleaning. My hair was a wild mess, I wore sweats and a baggy black t-shirt and the usual day old makeup smeared all over my face.

"I don't want to."

"Okay. Well I think you're beautiful but I'm not sure you want to go out in public like that. Paparazzi would love to snap pictures of you," she giggled saying the last sentence and I figured she was right.

"Why are we going out?"

"Because I have something to tell you and I figure we should have a day of cheering you up rather than being stuck at home. If you haven't noticed being stuck at home only makes things worse."

I didn't have to think twice as I headed upstairs to shower and get ready. So that when I came back down I looked decent. For someone as emotionally drained as I was right now I cleaned up pretty good. I wore a light pink sleeve shirt that cut at the shoulders, a teal waist high and low skirt that reached the floor with a thin tan belt. Slipped on some heart earrings curled my hair and lastly ending the outfit with tan strap on heels. I was going to look good not like I had been heart broken and couldn't bare to get out of bed to do anything. Which is exactly what I was...however I wasn't going to do that today.

"Wow someone looks pretty!" I stood in the middle of the kitchen taking one slow twirl as Mackenzie clapped.

"Thank you." I bowed.

"Ready to go?" Mackenzie asked with a smile. I nodded as she grabbed a hold of my hand. I was only about an inch shorter than her because her heels were much higher than mine.

-

"The guys are hanging with you know who today. Then Danielle and Eleanor are hanging with Anne." Mackenzie started to babble on as I zoned out. We were sitting at a table for two at some cafe and I couldn't find myself to touch my food. I magically got distracted by everything in sight making it extremely hard not to get evil stares from Mackenzie every time she wanted to tell me something and nothing was processed.

"What?" I said coming back to reality.

"Arggggh!" She was angry obviously.

"I'm sorry."

"You're so lucky that I cannot yell at you right now." She laughed pouring sugar into her tea. "But eat something please!"

I sarcastically pulled a piece of my bread stick and popped it into my mouth. Food tasted like card board to me so I had to swallow fast before I ended up gagging. A while passed and I still hadn't touched my food but on the other hand Mackenzie's no longer had food on her plate. I painfully smiled at her as she called a waiter over telling him we could take it to go. We were apparently on a "tight schedule" so things had to be done quick. That meant lunch too!

We headed down the street passing a few stores. I could see Starbucks coming up in the distance and I insisted on getting some coffee. I was awfully tired and craving a cold beverage, once I had it I was happy.

-

"What about this one?" Mackenzie held up a loose sheer blouse that was beyond see through.

"Unless you're okay with people seeing you naked, then no."

I looked through the racks of clothing finding nothing I liked either. Mackenzie started to walk over to me sipping on her drink as she eased her way into a conversation. "So the thing I wanted to tell you..."

I looked at her curiously, "mhmm."

"The boys are heading back to London to do a tour of England and Niall wanted us to both go. You know who was suppose to ask you as well but with everything that's been going on he never got to it. However Niall asked me to go, it's for seven to eight months." Her voice started to fade and I could feel my throat start to close.

"When do you leave?" I turned my focus back to my ice coffee and took a sip, biting down on the straw in frustration.

She started to laugh, "yeah I'm not."

"Wait but Niall-"

"BUT nothing. You're my best friend you so you come first and plus being on tour with Harry would probably bring me to suicide. I'm not exactly fond of the guy right now! If I had it my way I would of ripped his throat out yesterday," she was rolling her eyes and a smile appeared on my face.

I pulled her into a tight up allowing a few tears fall from my eyes. "Thank you." She pulled away to look at me wiping the tears away.

"No thank you! I don't know what I would do without you, I mean me in London without you. That's a little cray don't you think." I started to laugh at how she said crazy making us both burst out into giggles. "I love you babe. Hopefully you didn't plan on having a new roommate!"

"Rooms always open for you."

"THEN I'M MOVING BACK IN!" She squealed and we both jumped for joy. One Direction was moving back to London for a while. I was almost positive Anne was headed home and Danielle and Eleanor were going with the boys. As for the house who knew what would happen with that.

-

"You sure you want to do this?" I was unsure of my decision now. However it had to be done sooner or later. Mackenzie grabbed my hand as we walked up a few steps onto the porch. She opened the door and we stepped inside. No one seemed to be home so we quickly headed upstairs to the rooms. "I'm just gonna pack up my things and once we are done, meet downstairs. Got it?"

"Got it." I said and Mackenzie headed to her and Niall's room as I turned on my heel starting to Harry and I's room. I turned the door knob and pushed it open. My heart stopped as my eyes meet Harry's. I didn't even bother to say anything as I headed straight to the closet. I started to pile things into the suitcase that was still in the closet. I was half way done when Harry appeared in the doorway.

"You're just going to act like I'm not here then?" He said quietly.

"I just need to get my things and I'll be gone." I was now grabbing my clothes even faster now. My suitcase was filled so I zipped it up and pushed it aside grabbing a hold of another empty one. When that was done I had fully packed all my clothing.

"Let me help you," Harry insisted taking both suitcases as I shook my head pulling them from his grasp.

"I got it." I dragged them down the stairs and out to the porch which took a while.

"I just don't understand why you have to be so stubborn!" Harry said loudly.

"Not doing this with you Harry!"

"Well I'm doing this with you," he grabbed a hold of my hand this time making me turn around angrily forcing him to let go. "Can we just talk Heather! I'm leaving to London."

"I already know that."

"Then give me a minute to talk to you." I didn't move implying that his minute had started.

"I didn't know what I was thinking when I approached you. I just remember being so happy that you were coming home and I was flipping through the channels when the gossip caught me off guard. I immediately got into my car and drove over there. I was blown up with rage Heather and when I saw you looking the way you did and knowing that you were with Kyle just made things worse. It's not an excuse but I'm just so sor-"

"Your minutes up." I said pushing past him and out the front door. Harry may have said all those things except that didn't change the fact that he believed the ugly gossip over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a filler. So the boys are going back to London. Mackenzie and Heather are moving back to their old house and things aren't working out. I have big plans for the next following chapters! I'm going to time jump so if you're confused that's what is coming :)

Will Heather and Harry get back together? I don't know you'll have to wait and see. Hehe.
This story will end at 50 chapters...so sad to say it's almost over but it has to. Hopefully you enjoy!