Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Bachelorette Party

Tonight was Eleanor's Bachelorette Party and we sure had to make this her best night ever. She was soon to be wed to Louis and we had one hell of a night planned out for her. The second she and Louis said her goodbyes we forced Eleanor upstairs to her room where we laid out the perfect outfit.

"Do I really have to go? I mean I don't really need to have a party!" She groaned as we pushed her up the stairs to her room.

"I am not taking no for an answer, NOW GO!" Danielle, Mackenzie and I said forcing her to her bedroom. I gave her a light tap on the tush giggling as I sent her off.

-

I slipped on a tight ombre bandage dress and gray suede pumps. Straightened my hair thin and darkened my makeup for the club effect. Once I was done I left my room running into Mackenzie just in time, she wore silver sequined dress and nude pumps. I checked her out before commenting on her outfit and she did the same in return. We went hand in hand downstairs to meet with Danielle who looked just as stunning wearing a red hot strapless dress that cut just beneath her butt.

"Damn we look good!" Mackenzie screamed high fiving the two of us.

"Now all we need is Eleanor!" Danielle said rolling her eyes. "She's still getting ready and it's been nearly an hour."

"Come on El!" I screamed up attempting to get her to move more quickly. We were all starting to grew impatient because we were already a tad bit late.

"I'm coming! My god can't a girl get ready in peace?"

All our eyes met her the minute she started down the stairs. We had all thought we looked good until she stepped into the room. She wore a navy blue long sleeve lace dress that show a lot of her lower back making her look hot. Eleanor had an amazing body which we all envied but right now she was about to get eyes from every guy she walked past. She was one hot bride to be!

"OW OW!" I said biting down on my bottom lip. Eleanor rolled her eyes clutching tightly onto her hand bag. She smiled looking down at herself as we all had to take a minute to have her spin around so we could get a better look at her. "Now if you are going to go looking like that, I think I might have to go change into sweats because it's clear you've already out done us all."

"Please! I don't look that good."

"It's too bad Louis isn't here to see you." Mackenzie laughed winking.

We all decided it was time to hit the road. The four of us girls all got into Danielle's car and drove to the club we had already rented out for the rest of the night. The minute we pulled up to the club there was already a line filled with a ton of girls that Eleanor had known since she was a child from back home. Also friends she had made here in California and a ton of other individuals I had yet to meet. She immediately got out to start chatting up her guest as she gestured to the guard to let them all in.

Then once we were inside the party had really started!

-

I yelled over the music lifting my drink up as the music vibrated through my body. The dance floor illuminated the room changing constantly from red to blue to pink then green. I started to get a bit dizzy as I stumbled back bumping into Danielle. She was laughing so hard I didn't even think she realized that I had just ran into her.

"This is the best," Eleanor yelled as loud as she could choking back what I assumed was the vomit trying to make it's way out of her system, "Bachelorette party I've ever had!"

"Sweetie this is your only Bachelorette Party you've ever had!" Mackenzie said over the music.

"OH RIGHT!" She burst out into giggles as she started to dance provocatively as her drink started to spill out of her hands. I was laughing when someone grabbed a hold of my hand, I instantly whipped my head to see Danielle smiling back at me.

She pulled me down to say something into my ear, "I need a drink! Come with me." I nodded as we held onto each other making our way past the dancing girls scattered around the dance floor. It was much easier to get through because we weren't packed together. So we made it to the bar in no time.

The bartender was dress only in black tuxedo pants and a bow tie showing off his muscular upper body. As I leaned in to talk to him the only thing I could focus on was his abs, I had to shake my head a few times to hopefully get rid of some of the alcohol taking effect of my body but it still didn't work. My words came slurring out and I knew I was done for the night, tomorrow morning I was sure to wake up with a headache. Danielle pulled me away putting up two fingers letting him know we wanted two more of whatever it was we were drinking. At this point I had no clue, I had already had way too much to drink and I was in no condition to be keeping count of how much alcoholic beverages I had consumed.

"ALRIGHT LADIES CAN YOU POINT ME TO THE BRIDE TO BE?" A loud voice filled the room. I turned around to see a gorgeous looking man standing by the DJ, his smile was pearly white and his bare chest seemed to glisten due to the spot light. I tapped Danielle pointing at him and she bit down on her lip. She found him just as attractive as I did.

A group of girls started to holler as Eleanor was escorted up to the stage and seated in a sparkly pink chair. He continued to say words into the microphone which then became blurry to me as I leaned my head against Danielle's shoulder when about five guys started to surround Eleanor. Her face lite up as she turned bright red, they had all ripped their shirts off showing their built bodies. They proceeded to dance all around her, rubbing themselves over her body making her almost invisible because of how large they were. A few other guys started to invade the dance floor grinding up against any girl they came in contact with making it difficult to hear anything but the screams.

Mackenzie emerged from the crowd of girls running right up to me. She placed her drink down on the bar counter behind me as she yelled trying to get the attention of one of the dancers.

"Oh shit! Can I get one?" Danielle yelled waving her hands up in the air. I was turning around to grab my drink when someone lifted me from the bar stool.

"Do you mind?" A deep voice whispered into my ear. I looked back at Mackenzie who was putting her thumbs up at me. Then whistling as the male dancer started to make his way around my body smoothly gliding against me. At first I resisted but eventually I started to enjoy the few minutes I got. He was nearly naked dancing on me as Danielle ran up handing me a few dollar bills. I then slid them into the mans pants earning a very sexy wink.

-

After a few hours passed it seemed like it was time to go. We all stumbled out into the parking lot trying our hardest not to fall. It took us much longer to find the car but because Danielle was the most sober she found it fairly quick.

"I can't find my keys!" Danielle yelled searching through her clutch as I leaned up against the car. I begged her to continue looking for them because I needed to lay down ASAP. Mackenzie and Danielle were also leaning up against the car trying to hold themselves up for as long as they could. "Fuck they're not in here!"

"You should call-" Eleanor couldn't even finish her sentence because she was now bent over puking out the liquids in her body. I started to rub her back as she continued to heave.

"It's fine, I'll just call someone." I pulled my phone from my purse. The screen instantly blinded me as I unlocked my phone going straight to my contacts. I didn't even recognized the name I had pushed in my favorites but once it started ringing I put the phone to my ear. In seconds someones voice came through the phone, "who is this?" I partially yelled.

"Heather?" He had an accent so I knew it was one of the boys.

"Can you get us? Can't get into the car because the lost her keys." I noticed that my words didn't come out how I wanted them to but nonetheless they were said.

"I'm on my way."

"Thanks!" I sighed in relief before putting my phone back into my purse.

-

Oh my god my head. I felt like it was splitting in half, I had to shield my eyes from the little light that was making it's way through the curtains. I tried to sit up only to plop back down, maybe a little to hard because once my head hit the pillow it started to throb again. I rolled around a few times groaning as my head didn't seem to stop hurting. I had regretted how much I had drank, I tried to remember what exactly happened last night but no direct memories surfaced. I was going to hate myself in a few hours.

"Ow!" I hissed still covering my eyes.

"Morning sunshine!" A voice rang in my ears. I attempted to open my eyes three times before they finally did. My blurry vision started to fade and go into focus to see Harry was standing at the edge of the bed with a glass of water and a pill bottle in hand.

"How are you so joyful?" My voice was raspy. I managed to sit up as the right side of the bed sank. Harry was now sitting next to me as he gently handed me the glass of water. My mouth was extremely dry so swallowing was not pleasant.

"You had some night!" He smiled at me. My eyes were still finding their way to close but I fought it.

"Oh god! Where are the girls?" I yelled. The strength of my voice sent knives to my head. I instantly threw my hands to my head trying to rub my temples however it wasn't working.

"They're asleep but in a little while they will be in your exact position."

I groaned allowing my hands to fall down into the fluffy comforter realizing I was in Harry and I's old room. I took a minute to look around and noticed blankets were laid out on the floor. Harry must have slept on the floor last night due to my drunken state last night. "Thank you Harry, for taking care of me."

He smiled. "It's my pleasure. Now get some more sleep." I nodded slowly laying back down allowing sleep to consume me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters then it's over everyone ): so sad.
However I did finally write a few chapters to my new story. It's called *Take Me With You* you should check it out.

I'd like to say a special thank you my two comments from xomrsmalikxo & Tee.mcgee12 :) this update is for your lovely comments.