Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Date Night

I propped myself up onto the bathroom sink counter leaning back into the wall mirror, "I can not believe you're going to leave me home alone all night!" Mackenzie was going on her date with Niall tonight and she was going to leave me all alone and there was a chance of thunder! Who would go on a date in this weather? Apparently them.

"You're going to be fine! It's not like you haven't stayed home all alone before." She was applying her make up, it was already 7:20 pm and Niall was soon to arrive. He said he's come pick her up at 8 but knowing Mackenzie she'd take her sweet ass time getting ready.

"I know but still!" I sighed making a pouting face but she scrunched her nose at me.

"Plus if you get bored," she winked at me, "you could always invite someone over!"

"Oh shut up!" I picked up a towel that laid beside me and I threw it at her.

"That's it!" She run into my room and grabbed my phone. It was too late when I got to her because she held up the phone to my face and said, "Sent!"

My mouth dropped open when I read what was in front of me. It was a text message to Harry sent by Mackenzie on my phone.

It read: Home alone tonight ): mind keeping me company?

Before I had the chance to murder her my iPhone beeped and Harry replied with: I'll be there... girlfriend ;)

Oh my god no! I was just planning on staying home alone tonight probably have a Nicholas Sparks movie marathon but no, now Harry was going to come over. It wasn't like I could just reply back and say 'never mind' because that would of been worse.

"I still can not believe you said no to going on a date with him!" I collapsed down into my bed and listened to Mackenzie give me shit about it for the millionth time since the day at the mall. "I mean what could you have lost from going on a date with him? Plus if you're his girlfriend," she through up air quotes with her fingers, "minus well go with it! Fuck with the paparazzi a little!" She made her way into my walk in closet coming out with two dresses in hand and she stood in front of my mirror checking to see if they'd look nice on her. Even though she'd already found something to wear she was being so indecisive.

"Can we move on from that? I said no. No means no!" She rolled her eyes at me and then I heard the door bell ring. We automatically met each others eyes and I ran down stairs and checked the peephole. It was Niall he was really early. When I opened the door he greeted me with a hug and I asked him to make himself at home and I ran back upstairs to Mackenzie.

"It's Niall!" I whisper slash shouted.

"He's so fucking early, what the hell!" She rushed over to her room and she was already undressing herself trying to put her dress on. "Go keep him busy! I'll be down soon!"

So I did what she said when I came down Niall was looking at all our picture frames. "Wow you and Mackenzie look so young here!" He was pointing to a picture of us back in High School which was only 2 years ago but still we did look so young.

"Okay so I don't wanna be like the over protective best friend but I have rules! For one, don't bring her home too late!"

He nodded. "I'll have her back ASAP!"

"Two, you drive carefully and keep her in sight at all times! If anything happens to her, so help me god..." Mackenzie had come down the stairs and pushed me out of the way.

"Heather! Please I'm fine!" I rolled my eyes at them because they engaged in a full on make out session in front of me.

"Just get out go!" I practically pushed them out of the front door. They looked so cute together and they both looked so well dressed it made me smile. He opened the passenger car door for her and everything it made me hate their relationship even though they weren't official or anything but it was going to happen soon. I could already feel it.

I went back inside and I heard their car take off and two beeps. I just brushed it off though when I heard a knock on the door. Looking into the peephole it saw that it was Harry, I opened the door and a smile came across his face. "Hi! I brought some things I thought maybe we could have a movie night?"

I laughed, "perfect!"
♠ ♠ ♠
okayyyy so as you see Niall and Mackenzie are hitting it off :)
& now Heather and Harry are going to spend the night together. what's gonna happen?! :O

Thank you again to my readers and subscribers! I now have 25 readers and 7 subscribers <3 i love you all haha. & thank you for commenting LittleAprilShowers this chapter was dedicated to you because you made me want to update!