Status: Hey guys, this is my first fanfic so please be nice and bear with me :) Comments are really appreciated! Enjoy! ~Elena xx

It's Crazy How Much We Can Fit in A Year

Chapter 2

So, how about meeting my besties??

Well, first there’s Kendra. We have known each other and have been in-seperable since 4th grade, when she moved here from Cupertino. She has very curly, dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, a really nice tan, and is tall. Kendra used to swim so she’s really strong, but dances a ton so is very graceful and coordinated too. She is the responsible one of the group and can be super sweet, but also the wierdest and the craziest. But in a good way :)
Then there’s Melanie, who has long black hair just as straight as mine, with a petite figure and asian accents due to her heritage. She is really quiet when you first meet her, but a whole different person once you get to know her. She’s very smart and is obsessed with food, and is also really talented at running. Why anyone would actually like running beats me. That is why I stick to dance. Or tennis. Both Kendra and Melanie are 18 like me.
And last, but certainly not least, is Rachelle, the youngest of the group. Being only 16, she is a freaking genius and skipped two grades. But not at all in a nerdy way. Despite her age, she acts much older and mature. And she is a big flirt, being the girliest of us all. She’s the tallest of our group, with long brown hair and green-blue eyes. Like Kendra, she’s also a talented dancer, and really fun to hang out with.
And then there’s me..... I’m medium height (but still expecting to get taller), have blue eyes and the aforementioned stick straight strawberry blonde hair. My hair and I have a love-hate relationship. I love that it’s so easy to handle, and that it has great natural highlights that look like I paid tons of money for. But, its the most stubborn hair in the world when it comes to curling. My aunt once spent 3 hours trying to curl it, but to no avail. I used to dance at the same studio as Kendra and Rachelle, and that’s how I met Rachelle. I have know Melanie forever as we went to elementary, intermediate, and high school together. We really bonded over being in the same Biology Honors class, along with Kendra, in sophomore year and have been close ever since. Even though I’m said to be the cute/adorable one, I am probably also the most outgoing. I love to be carefree and live life to the fullest extent. Most likely I come off as one of most normal in our group, but in reality, I can be extremely crazy at times, just like Kendra. Especially around my friends.

We have all gotten extremely close bonding over our obsession of British singers. Specifically, five extremely talented 20-something year olds. Who happen to be the hottest men on the planet.....And have the most amazing accents ever..... And the best styles ever, along with amazing hair.....With the cutest bromances ever..... Ok, I’m just blabbing now. Yes, yes, I am referring to the five sex gods that are One Direction. We are die-hard directioners, and semi-professional fangirls. Tumblr is our air, Twitter our food, and countless magazines and articles our water. We spend every free second blogging, tweeting, watching youtube videos, reading articles, drooling over (shirtless!) photos, calling in for radio contests, listening to their music, bidding on merchandise, raising money for concert tickets, and texting each other minute-to-minute updates. Call it what you want. We think of it as our job to support them. And none of us give less than 200% towards doing a fantastic job. But we have no regrets.

“Where the hell have you been?!?” Kendra exclaimed.
“I was....” I started to say, before Rachelle cut me off.
“OMFG, guys we have so much to do. It’s flipping ridiculous how little time we have to get ready for one of the greatest nights our our life!!”
“I KNOW I KNOW!!” I screeched. “I’m sorry, I was a little busy, and lost track of time. But I was getting you guys my moms famous sugar cookies so unless your hungry stomachs wanna stay that way, I would shape up.” I attempted to act stern, and didn't do a very good job. Because I'm really nice to everyone, I end up getting roped into doing things that I wish I had said no to. It may seem like a good thing, but I hate it. I made a mental not to become more stern and bitchier. It's good to play hard to get, especially when it comes to boys.
Melanie grabbed the cookie bag from me and in between chewing said, “Guys, it’s fine that she’s late. She brought FOOD. She brought COOKIES!” 
Did I mention she loves food? But then again, who doesn’t?
Then we got cracking on getting ready for an amazing night.

I walked over to Kendra’s iHome and plugged in my iPod. I selected my favorite playlist, All Things 1D, and blasted the music throughout Kendra’s room.
“Lets get this party started, bitches!!” I playfully exclaimed while plunging into full party-prep mode. We were gonna look our hottest ever, goddammit.
Between hair curling, eyebrow plucking, nail painting, and lipstick applying, we took well deserved breaks for dancing around the room, belting out One Direction lyrics. And, as you all know, getting ready is a difficult and tiring task, so, of course, there were many breaks for Dublin Mudslide.

If you don’t know what that is, immediately go to Safeway, go to the ice cream aisle, find the Ben&Jerry’s section, and buy ten pints of it. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.

Dublin Mudslide is unquestionably the best dessert, and possibly food, out there. It’s our drug. We are completely addicted to it, and our local Safeway knows to always have it in stock to provide for our frequent raidings of the Ben&Jerry’s section. It’s that good. It’s gotta be youuuuuu..... started playing in my head. Yes, Dublin Mudslide, it’s gotta be you.

After over three hours of preparing, we were finally ready. And boy did we look hot. Rachelle looked stunning in a little black dress- a sexy bodycon with lace from the bust up covering the top. She paired that with hot pink heels and a matching pink clutch, with her hair in loose curls, pearl necklace and earrings, pink lipstick and smoky eyed makeup to make her green eyes pop. Melanie looked beautiful in a slightly sparkly, navy, one shouldered dress, wearing sparkly silver heels, and a navy handbag. Her hair was swept back into a twist with a few hairs left loose. Her makeup looked naturally pretty, especially against her flawless skin, and she wore a silver heart necklace. I wore a tight fitting dress with a black bottom half and a sparkly silver top half. Yay for exciting tops, as my not-really-very-much-there cleavage didn’t have much to show off. I paired my dress with simple black pumps and a silver clutch. I braided my hair in a fishtail off to one side, keep my makeup natural and light besides red lipstick, and wore diamond stud earrings along a black pearl pendant necklace. Hopefully I looked as good as I felt. Choosing a dress similar to mine, Kendra wore a black bottomed bodycon dress, with a flirty, light pink top half. She looked gorgeous in nude heels, sleek and straightened hair, a big change from her normally very curly hair, pink lipstick, and a gold necklace and dangly earrings to match. We were ready to hit the town, party hard, and stay up all night.

We stumbled into Kendra’s room at exactly 6:15 am, after grabbing a spot of tea from Peet's, with the sun just coming up and blinding us in the eyes. So much for getting some sleep. We were laughing like crazy, a little drunk, and still very giddy even though the night was over. To say we had fun is the understatement of the century. Our grad party was at the amusement park, California’s Great America, and a few towns away. I am a huge fan of theme parks, so I knew that this night would be special. Our class, along with a few neighboring classes had complete run of the place for the whole night. We celebrated being free, chatted with friends from our classes, went on countless roller coasters, danced our hearts out on the dance floor, took crazy photos in the photo booth, got slightly- ok, a little more than slightly- drunk, went on a few too many spinning rides, and stuffed ourselves silly with cotton candy and pretzels. And that was just the night in a nutshell. We brought our cameras so we took tons of pics to document the night. Plus, when isn't it fun to camera whore? We gathered a group of friends and acapella'd One Direction songs (specifically Forever Young-- one of my favs!) at the top of our lungs while waiting in the long lines for the popular lines. To say we got more than a few stares would be accurate. Then, and this was when the drinks really started to kick in, Rachelle, Kendra, and I, made up a little dance and performed it around the park. It may or may not have involved all of One Direction's signature moves, the In-Betweeners dance included. Melanie decided to steal our cameras and she managed to get it all on tape. I swear to god, if that girl puts it on youtube, she is dead meat. On the dance floor, we only had a few creeps between the four of us hitting on us. We got mostly semi-cute to brilliantly hot guys. So that in itself made the night a success. The only downer of the night was that some bloody idiot spilled water all over our dresses. Who walks around in his girlfriends heels, in the middle of a theme park, carrying an ice cold glass of water, as a joke? Who does that? The only man I know that can pull off wearing heels is Niall. I even convinced the girls to join me on The Drop Tower. None of us are scared of heights, but that is one huge drop. Bloody hell, we all had never been so scared in our lives. We screamed our heads off and I'm sure were a sight to see. But, Carpe Diem. We truly had an fantastic time, and have tons of memories from it. But we were about to make a hell of a lot more.

As we all piled into bed to try and get a little beauty rest, I thought about how I wouldn’t be seeing the people at grad night, besides Kendra, Melanie, and Rachelle, for a long time. That’s because, in 32 hours, all four of us were jet setting off to Europe for our long awaited gap year. We were soon to embark on an incredible adventure, and we were going to have the time of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed chp. 2! It was sort of a continuation of chp. 1, but I like it and had fun writing it. Especially grad night! :) 2 more years till mine! WOOP. Clarice and the girls are off on their gap year soon!! I will try to get chp. 3 out soon, but school is starting soon and I'm finishing up a vacation with my family.... Comment, Read, and Subscribe please! <3
~Elena xx

P.S. Polyvore outfits for Grad Night!! :D http://www.polyvore.com/fit_in_year_chp/collection?id=1752749