Status: First story ever be nice lol!

Kidnapped by a Dark Shadow

Why did you call me an Angel!

“Are you an Angel?” Skye asked confusion in her voice.

“Why would you ask me if I were an angel sweetheart” Angela asked looking at the little girl.

“Well daddy said you died but you’re right here mommy. Why would daddy say you were dead when you’re not?” Skye asked jumping up to run at Angela, when strong arms wrapped themselves around her.

“What do you mean, and why are you calling her mommy,” The Rev asked, while putting Skye back in the chair.

“I have this” Skye reached into her shirt pulling out a golden locket.

“Oh my goodness that was given to me by my husband when I found out I was pregnant. It was taken from me when I was sold to Slipknot after my daughter’s death” Angela replied tears in her eyes.

“No mommy I not dead see I’m right here” Skye tried to get up, but was stopped as Shadows got up from his desk.

“Let me see that, come here Skye” Shadows barked at Skye making her jump with wide eyes.
Getting up Skye took a big breath before looking at her mother one last time. Holding her head up she walked to shadows, who towered over her.

“Let’s take a look shall we” Shadows said picking up Skye and placing her on his desk. Taking the locket that was around Skye’s neck he slowly opened it. Inside was a very pregnant Angela with Daniel holding her, his hand on her stomach.

“See I told you she was mommy, why did daddy lie to me. Does he not love me anymore?” Skye leaned in to Shadows, wrapping her small arms around his neck as tears fell down her face.
In that moment when Skye grabbed a hold of Shadows hugging him. He felt alive for the first time in years, he still felt the hurt of losing his wife and son to gang violence. It was the reason why he was so cold and heartless. How could he go on if that hurt was taking over his life, that hurt slowly turned his heart to ice. But one hug from an innocent little girl seamed to break the spell, bring a little bit of Matt back.

“Sir may I please hold my daughter” Angela spoke her voice shaking with unshed tears. The thought of not being there for her little girl was heart breaking. How could Daniel be so heartless, selling his grieving wife to pay for his debts, after he told her that their daughter had died. It was obvious he did it to save his own sorry ass from being killed. Then years later it happened again only this time he didn’t intend for his daughter to be taken and given back to her mother.

“Yes you can, oh and Angela take the day off to get to know your daughter. But come tomorrow and you will have chores to do along with Skye am I clear” Shadows spoke picking up Skye passing her to Angela.

“Thank you so much sir and of course I understand” Angela spoke holding her little girl in her arms for the first time.

“Go to your room and spend time together, I will have the other girls bring you your food” Shadows spoke dismissing Angela and Skye to the safety of their room.

“What are we going to do now Shadows, we can’t just give that little girl back to her good for nothing father. Not when we have her mother who is more than capable of watching her” Jimmy spoke looking at Matt seeing a little change in his eyes.

“You are absolutely right we will figure out a way, who knows he might not pay us back then she belongs to us. No questions asked, now we just need to figure out a way to keep that little girl safe” Shadows spoke with confidence.

“Hell no, I don’t want her with that child. That means no more good times in bed with her sexy body” Syn smirked.

“Look I’ll take Angela and Skye you can have Candy, I know how much you want her. I am willing to trade you for my best girl that way you get to have a sexy body and I will watch out for Angela and Skye” Shadows said rubbing his tired eyes.

“Fine and you can’t have Candy back once the bitch and kid are gone, that’s the only way I will make this deal” Syn spoke sticking out his hand.

“Deal” Shadows shook hands with Brian making the deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!