Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 1

I stared at the stairs of my mother's run down shack she called a home. I turned and looked at my grandmother.

"Abuela, I don't want to live here. Why can't I live with you?" I begged as tears welled up in my eyes.

She shook her head, and then a sigh left her lips.

"Sweetheart, I would take you, but I don't have the money to support you the way you need it." she spoke as she pulled my head down to kiss my forehead. I looked at her and plastered a fake smile upon my face.

Bullshit! She just didn't want me living her house. The lying bitch

The smile I once wore on my face became a trembling lip as my mother stumbled from her home.

"UNA! GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS IN THIS HOUSE!" she bellowed, she then found her way back into the trailer. I looked at my grandmother and I got out of the car and shut the door and took my two bags out of her trunk and I walked up the weak steps to my mother's house trailer. I turned to wave bye to my grandmother for the last time, then I stepped into my new hell hole.

"Put your shit in the room downstairs, then get in the kitchen and make some dinner. I'm fucking hungry." I gaped at her as I walked down the "sturdy" steps to my "room". The basement was ice cold. I mean freezing. I set my bags down on the bed that was supported by a box spring. The basement had a fowl odor to it and the walls had water damage from leaking pipes. This is what I would be calling my home.

"UNA! I DON'T HEAR YOU COOKING!" she hollered from the living room. I grit my teeth as I stormed up the stairs and into the kitchen. I searched the entire kitchen for some food to make. There was nothing in the fucking kitchen besides some pickles, hot dog buns, peanut butter and mustard. I walked into the living room to find my mom snorting a crushed pill line.

"Mom, there is nothing in there for me to cook" I soon learned that statement it was a big mistake. I felt her hand come across my face and my head shot to the side. I felt the burning sensation creeping up into my cheek.

"THEN GO BUY SOMETHING, STUPID! GOOD GOD YOU IS SO FUCKING DUMB." she screamed in my face as I rubbed my cheek that had a tingling sensation. I nodded and went back down stairs to grab my wallet. I went to the corner store down the street from my house, they sold food there for mom. I bought her some fried chicken with yellow rice. Plus a side order of fried plantains. I walked back into the hell hole I called my home and I set the food down on the counter.

"MOM?" I hollered from the bottom of the stair case.

Fucking great! Where the fuck are you?

I put the food in the fridge and I went back down in my ice box room. I decided to leave my clothes in my bags for two reasons.

1) I didn't want them being stolen by my druggy mother.
2) I didn’t want them to smell like this fucking basement.

I went back upstairs to find some sheets I could throw across my damp muggy mattress. All I found in her linen closet was a wash rag and a dead mouse. Fucking gross.

I went back down stairs and stuffed my bags underneath my bed. I climbed on the damp bed and looked up at the ceiling. At some point in time I must've fallen asleep because when I woke up I was covered up in a warm comforter. Hm, maybe my shitty mother does care about me.

I obviously dozed back off in no time because at 6:15 in the morning my cell phone alarm was going off. I sat up and turned it off then I swung my legs around and pulled a suit case from underneath my bed. My first day at a new school. This is going to be a great day (not). I pulled out my favorite pair of low rise blue jeans and my white "I love New York" hoodie I bought before, leaving New York to move to Maine.

I went up stairs and looked for the bathroom. I traveled up the creaky old wooden stairs to the hottest part of the house.

My mother is a fucking bitch for making me live in the basement where there is literally no heat. Dumb cunt.

I took a literal two minute shower. I washed up with soap quickly and then rinsed as fast as I could. I should've known. We don't have hot water in this shitty shack. I didn't bother brushing my hair I figured pull it up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I pulled my hot pink thong on that matched my bra that I had gotten from Victoria Secrets. I pulled my jeans on my cold legs and I pulled my hoodie on over my head. I returned down stairs to stuff my suit case back under my bed. I put my socks on and slipped on my moccasins, then trudged back up the stairs to find my mom in the kitchen, eating the food I had bought for her the day before.

"You missed your bus. Looks like you’re going to have to walk to school today." She slid my back pack across the floor, and then resumed eating her "breakfast". My mouth dropped then I checked the time.

"Mom, its only 6:45." I spoke as I reached down to grab my backpack off the disgusting unwashed floor.

"Yeah no shit dick Tracy. The bus comes at 6:30. You better get walkin'. School starts at 7:15" she said between mouth fulls of food. I grit my teeth and made my way to my school. I had no fucking idea where I was going, and my bitch of a mother was not trying to help me. This was my first day of school in Maine and I didn't know where I was going. Soon I found Bonny Eagle and I looked for my schedule in my backpack. I dug it out of a folder and found out my first class was Enlish11 with Mr. Johnson. I found his room about two minutes later. I walked in and every just stared at me. He turned to face me and flashed his pearly white smile. I almost fainted. He was gorgeous!

"Your name please?" he spoke as he looked down at his roster. I obviously didn’t hear him so he asked a little crisper.

"Your name miss!" I snapped back into reality and I quickly apologized.

"Una Molina" I whispered as I looked at all the people staring at me. He checked the box stating that I attended class and I took my seat at the back of the class trying not to feel mortified for looking so stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story time!
I'll see if I can put more up today!
Enjoy (: