Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 10

Mr. Johnson led us away from all the noise of the other people. I observed what he was wearing. He was dressed more casually; he wore a light gray sweater with dark blue jeans that hung loose on his hips. My heart began to throb and my face flushed as I broke out into a hot sweat.

Oh my fucking sweet Jesus! I want you. I want you so bad.

I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't realize we were standing in front of his class room. I watched him as he dug though his pockets to find his keys. I leaned against the wall and smiled at him.

"You look very pretty tonight Una." he whispered to me as he opened the door. We walked inside and he shut the door behind us. He flipped the light switch and he walked over to his desk and sat on the edge of it. I walked over to him and took the heels off of my sore blistered feet. He smiled at me as I hopped on the desk opposite of him and we stared at each other in this awkward trance.

Make your move you fucking idiot.

Mr. Johnson stood up and walked over to me sitting on the desk. His eyes filled with a hint of fear and something else. Was it lust? Who knows? He placed his hands next to my thighs and he leaned in. Our mouths barely separated. I couldn't breathe the air was trapped in my throat. He smirked and tapped his lips to mine. I felt my heart beat in my ears and I breathed heavier as our kissing increased. He slid his soft tongue into my mouth, teasing me playfully, making me want him even more. I rested my hands on the base of his neck as I twisted his hair between my fingers. He placed his hands on my inner thigh, causing me to open my legs to him and I let out a soft moan into his mouth. He soon withdrew from the kissing and groping. I looked at him with confusion and a tinge of anger.

"Una, we shouldn't be doing this." he stated as he looked down at the floor. I felt completely mortified. Here I was, dressed like a complete skank for him and he can't do this. I shook my head in frustration as my eyes slowly filled up with salty tears.

"Fine. We won't do this then." my voice quivered as I reached down to grab my heels. I stared at him while he sat there in shock. I made my way to the door and began to open it.

"Una! Wait. Just hold on for a second. For me. Please." he pleaded with me. I closed the door and turned to face him. He walked over to me and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him, hoping he would wrap his arms around me just as tight. He didn't. Instead he placed his hands on my shoulders, pushed me backwards and gazed into my eyes.

"Una, do you want to go get something to eat?" he questioned as we stepped out of his class room. I sighed and thought for a minute.

"Why the fuck not?" I answered as I smirked at him. He smiled at me and we made our way to his car.