Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 11

We walked through the breezy cold October air to Mr. Johnson's car. I climbed in and he answered his phone. I couldn't make out who he was talking to, but when he was done he climbed into his blue SUV and cranked the heat. The car ride to the diner was awkward, nothing but silence majority of the way. Since neither of us were talking, I got lost in my thoughts. I began to think about his lips on mine. How his hand caressed my thigh. I also couldn't shake my anger. Mr. Johnson cleared his throat gaining my attention and I looked at him as he drove.

"My name is Jayson." he spoke as the edges of his mouth curled up into a smile. I smirked like a dork and thought to myself how I always loved that name.

"Are you giving me permission to call you that Mr. Johnson?" I questioned as I took my hair out of the ponytail shaking my head to free the perfect curls. My cherry blossom perfume filled the car after I finished shaking my head. I looked over to notice my sexy English teacher grip the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white and he cleared his throat and nodded. He pulled into the diner parking lot, and we got out of the car and we walked into the diner. We were greeted by his bitch of a girlfriend and I couldn’t help but to feel more angry, and maybe a hint of jealousy. She was beautiful . She may be plain, but she was beautifully plain. She wore her hair in two French braids that lay neatly on her shoulders. She was clothed in a light blue long sleeved shirt with acid wash denim jeans. Clogs covered her feet.

Fucking bitch! What in the fuck are you doing here? God I cannot stand you!

Jayson greeted her with a light peck on her lips which made my heart ache slightly. She smiled and looked me up and down. I smiled as I looked through her soul. She extended her hand out to me.

"Hello! I don’t think we've officially met. I'm Brianna, Jayson's girlfriend and you are who?" she asked unmannerly. I stifled a laugh and I looked at Mr. Johnson.

Not only was she too peppy. She was completely stupid. You sure know how to pick 'em.

I took her hand and gave it a firm handshake.

"Uh, no we actually have met. I'm Una. You told me to pull up my pants once. Oh and when you substituted for Mr. Johnson I skipped the class, after I snatched my iPod from your fingers." I informed her as I smiled and let go of her hand. She took her hand and smiled back at me, but not out of kindness, but more out of awkwardness.

"Oh yeah. You aren't a prostitute are you?" she asked as she rubbed my arm. I looked down at my homecoming dress and saw why she thought that. Come to think of it every fucking time this bitch saw me I was dressed like trailer trash. Jayson obviously felt the tension between us so he cut in changing the subject.

"So Bri, where's the table again." he asked stuffing his hands into his pockets. She pointed towards the table and began walking. He began to follow her and I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Is that who called you?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. He nodded slowly and I shook my head in amazement. Was I that fucking dumb? We walked over to the table and I slid into the booth opposite him. His girlfriend smiling as we sat down. I shot glares at her as I watched her caress his face and kiss his lips. I had to fight back the urge not to tear her fucking face off. Jayson would glance up at me occasionally and I would pretend not to notice. His phone began to ring and he looked down.

"Oh, girls. I have to take this. It's my sister Jessica. She's getting married and she is so stressed out. I'll be back in a moment." he said as he answered his phone and walked away from the table.

Fucking great. Leave me with your dumb ass girlfriend.

She cleared her throat and looked at me with hatred. I returned the gaze. She smiled and rolled her grey eyes at me.

"Excuse me, is there some sort of problem?" I inquired as I crossed my arms over my chest leaning back in the booth. She snickered and shrugged.

"That depends. Are you done eyeing my boyfriend? I see how you look at him. Oh and if you think I don't notice those 'subtle' glares you’re shooting me, well honey I do." she retorted as she sat up straighter, leaning into the table. My nose flared and I grit my teeth.

"No I am not done eyeing your boyfriend. I'll be done on my own good time so if you could, let me do what I do best, that would be wonderful thanks." I hollered as I slammed my flat hand down on the table. She snorted and smacked her lips at me.

"Honey, if you think you even have chance with my boyfriend you are so wrong. He wants someone classy. Not some whore who gives it away at the drop of a hat." she spoke sipping her water. My hands began to shake with anger.

"Well...'Honey' you might want to check your boyfriend because he isn’t as noble as you think." I spewed as I tapped my nails against the table. She looked at me with a look of utter horror. I smiled, feeling victorious.

"EXCUSE YOU?!" she shouted. I looked at her raising an eyebrow sipping my mountain dew. Jayson soon returned to the tension filled table. Brianna grabbed her purse and stood up and pushed him aside as she walked to her car and sped off. I was left there with my sexy teacher. I looked at him and he glared at me as he lifted me out of my booth by my arm, squeezing my arm way to tight.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed as I hit him causing him to let go of me. I walked to his car and he pinned me between his body and the car. This would be extremely sexy if he wasn't angry with me and it wasn’t so fucking cold.

"What did you tell Brianna?" he bellowed in my face. My mouth dropped open and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn’t tell your fucking precious girlfriend anything. Oh and your sweet Brianna. She isn’t that sweet either." I screamed back at him. He looked away from me and backed up. I shook my head in disgust in myself and for once, Jayson.

"Just take me home. I am so done with you. Just like you fucking wanted." I stated as I open his car door and climbed in slamming it shut behind me.

Your girlfriend was right. You wouldn't chase after someone like me.