Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 12

Monday rolled around and I was dreading going to Mr. Johnson class. I wish that I could avoid that fucking class all together. I thought I could trust him. Now, I don’t know what to think. I fucking hate being a teenager. I glanced at my cell phone to check the time. I groaned to myself and tucked the phone under my pillow, pulling the warm comforter up to my chin.

6:45. You have got to be kidding.

I finally rolled out of my bed ten minutes later.

No point in taking a shower.

I grabbed my suit cases from under my bed and I picked out my outfit for the day. I pulled out yoga pants and a white long sleeve shirt, pulling the clothes over my cold shivering body. I slid my puma sneakers on my feet and I neatly placed my suit cases back in their spot. I grabbed my book bag off the floor and ran up the stairs into the downstairs bathroom. I pulled my hair into a sloppy, untamed bun on the top of my head, clipping the stray strands of hair down with bobby pins. I applied a thin layer of eye liner. I walked out to Marie's car at 7 in the morning. She was smoking a cigarette and applying mascara at the same time. She is the only person in Maine that I had to lean on. I couldn't lean on my mother, because of her dependence on narcotics. Jayson proved to me that he couldn't be trusted, no matter how much I was falling for him. I climbed into her car shutting the door quickly, trying not to let any heat out of her car. She put her cigarette out in the ashtray and she glanced at me as she pulled away from the curb.

"You look like shit. What happened on Friday? You never texted me." she spoke as she drove to our school. I proceeded to tell her about meeting up with Mr. Johnson's wonderful girlfriend. How Brianna and I exchanged words and how I am so fucking done with his bullshit.

"She called you a whore? Now that is fucked up." she said, as she pulled into her parking spot in school. I nodded as I climbed out of her car walking with her into the building. We entered Mr. Johnson’s class right as the bell rang and he greeted us with a smiled, I refused to return the gesture no matter how sexy his smile was. I sat next to Marie and began doodling in my note book as he began teaching.

With about ten minutes left in the class Mr. Johnson finished up by handing out our essays. I wasn't the smartest kid in the class, but I sure as hell wasn’t the dumbest. He walked over slapped a paper on my desk. I lifted up the paper and read the grade marked in red ink.

72

I shrugged leaning back in my seat. Once Mr. Johnson finished passing back all of the essays he walked over to my desk leaning down so that only I could hear. I felt my heart beat in my throat and my face flushed when his lips were only inches from mine.

No Una! Don’t be a motherfucking idiot!

"I need you to wait after class, we have things to discuss." he whispered as he stood up straighter. I looked at him like he had two fucking heads. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Uh no thanks. I'm good." I replied as I began packing my bag. He smiled sarcastically.

"I wasn't asking you. I was telling you." he retorted as he turned on his heels to walk back to his desk. I felt my face grow red from anger and I shook my head again.

"I said no FUCKING thanks." I shouted as I grabbed my bag to walk out of class. He ran to the door grabbing me by my waist sending shockwaves up my spine. He dismissed class three minutes early, leaving us in the class room all alone.

He leaned down his lips pressed against my ear, causing me to become instantly horny.

“We need to talk about what happened on Friday.” He whispered his voice slightly husky.

Someone please fucking shoot me
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is so boring, but I hope you enjoy it! (: