Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 13

I knocked Jayson's hands off my waist and I looked in his sexy ice blue eyes. He stared back into mine with the same intensity, the same longing. I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn’t find the words. My mind was scrambled. I couldn't think clearly. I felt the electromagnetic charges jumping between our bodies. We were brought back to reality when the bell for second period rang. I cleared my throat and looked down at the floor.

"What do you want to discuss about Friday? The kiss or Brianna?" I questioned him as I walked over to his desk. I hopped on his desk and I twiddled my thumbs. He closed the door and locked it behind him.

That doesn't looks suspicious or anything.

He walked over to me and sat across from me. Every part of me couldn’t resist him. His smile, his lips, his body. I felt my body shaking from want. My face burned bright red and I gnawed on my bottom lip.

"Una, I need to talk to you about everything. Our feelings for each other, Friday nights kiss, Brianna, she won’t talk to me. She asked me to move out of our home, I need to know what's going on." he whispered to me as he took my hands. I looked down and squeezed his hands and I nodded.

"Ok we can talk." I spoke as I hopped off his desk. He stood up and let go of my hands. He walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked behind him. He turned around and our bodies were pressed tightly against one another and I loved every second of it. I stepped back and I looked up at him. The bell for second period rang once again. I was late for class. That's fucking spectacular.

"Can I have a pass for next period?" I asked. He nodded and walked over to his desk. He pulled out a pass and filled it out.

"Come to my room after school and we'll go somewhere and talk." he spoke as he handed me the pass. I took it and nodded as I exited the class room. I ran to the bathroom and hunched over the toilet and began vomiting. I skipped third and fourth period. I couldn’t keep anything down. I have no clue why. I haven’t had sex with anyone in Maine. I chalked it up to my nerves. I couldn’t quite understand why Mr. Johnson had such a strong effect on me.

I walked into the cafeteria fifth period. I walked over and met Marie at our usual spot next to the window. She was chewing her gum furiously. She looked at me and popped her gum loudly. I sat beside her and chewed on my nubby nails.

"I need a fucking cigarette!" she screamed. I nodded in agreement and we left campus because smoking on school grounds was prohibited.

How cliché

We drove around the school about six times smoking cigarette after cigarette. We made it back to school just before the bell rang and we went our separate ways.

***
At the end of the day I begrudgingly walked back to his room and waited for him. I waited for him for about ten minutes before he showed up.

"Sorry I'm so late! C'mon let's go." he grabbed his briefcase and we walked to his car. He held the door open for me and I climbed in his car. He checked to make sure no one was looking, he then climbed in loosened his tie and he began driving.

What the fuck am I doing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys! I accidently pressed enter before I finished the chapter, but I finished. I hope you enjoy this chapter!