Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 14

Jayson held me between the wall and his body. Our moans filled his quite hotel room. His shirt was unbuttoned most of the way and his tie was barely holding on. He rolled his hips upward so his cock was pressing into my body causing me to moan into his mouth. His cock was hard and it was hard for me.

Fuck yes!

Our tongues danced around each other. Jayson carried me to the bedroom and he set me down on the soft fluffly bed. He leaned over me kissing down my body, his lips sending chills through me. I nibbled on my bottom lip and I felt my heart beating in my ears. He slowly took the yoga pants off of me showing my thighs. He stared in awe. I suddenly felt self conscience. I never thought we would get to this point. My face flushed hot pink and I broke out into a hot sweat. Jayson looked into my eyes.

"Are you ok?" he inquired, his voice raspy from want. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded. He leaned down and tapped his lips to mine kissing me slowly. I bent my knees allowing Jayson to form to my body. His fit chest pressed against my round tits. I felt his heart beat against mine, his heart was racing.

Was he nervous too?

He began to kiss my neck slowly and softly as he placed a hand between my thighs. His hand traveled up until he got to my wet thong. I was wet for him. I wanted him deep inside me, thrusting in and out. He began to rub slowly. My nerves began to get the best of me.

"Jayson! Wait I need some water. My throat is dry." I croaked. He smiled as he kissed my chapped lips.

"Ok, I'll go get you some." he whispered as he climbed off of my body. I began to shiver as I sat up. He was so fucking hot! I never in my life pictured sleeping with my teacher. Maybe he'd give me an 'A'. I smiled as I got lost in my thoughts. Suddenly Jayson came rushing in the room. He had his hand down his pants adjusting his hard on. He looked at me, fear clouding his vision. I got off the bed and walked over to him.

"Jayson, what is it?" I asked as I started buttoning his shirt. He sighed as he kissed my lips softly.

"Brianna is here. She wants to talk to me." he whispered in my ear as he sat me down. I blinked swallowing hard.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Jayson bent down and handed me my pants as he led me into the bathroom. He ordered me to put my pants on and then get in the shower. I did as I was told and he closed the door as he exited. I heard him take the lock off the door and he opened the door.

"Hello Brianna." he greeted. I felt myself getting sick. Vomit was creeping into my throat. I kept trying to swallow it down but it just stayed there.

"Jay, baby I miss you. I'm sorry I have been so moody lately. Please come back home." she begged as they passed the bathroom. My heart sank like the Titanic. I heard some shuffling around and then I heard the sound of lip smacking. They were kissing. I bit my lip until blood leaked out and I felt warm tears rolling down my cheeks pooling under my chin. I sniffled as I leaned back in the shower.

Why am I so fucking dumb?

Once the kissing subsided I heard faint laughter and a hint of moaning. Brianna busted into the bathroom and I sat upright and held onto my knees tighter as my breath got caught in my dry throat.

"Bri! Come on! Use the bathroom in my room." Jayson spoke as he led her out of the bathroom. He looked over his shoulder to make sure I was still alive. I pretty much wasn’t. I wanted to shoot myself for believing all his bullshit. Once he had Brianna in the room he came out to the living room bathroom.

"Una, are you ok?" he whispered as he closed the door. I sucked in a wad of air and shook my head.

"Jayson I want you to take me home!" I whispered loudly. He shushed me and nodded as he looked over his shoulder as footsteps approached the door. He flushed the toilet and opened the door.

"Hey Bri, sorry I had to take a number two." he made up as he began washing his hands. She obviously believed him because she walked away without any further questioning. Jayson shut the door behind him leaving it cracked just a smidge.

"Well I will see you at home then baby!" she spoke. I heard the door shut and I got out of the shower and I bent over the toilet and vomited. I can't believe I was so stupid for falling for him. I just wanted to be in my gross muggy bed curled up in the blanket. Jayson came in and rubbed my back. I pushed him away as I rubbed my mouth. I flushed and I stood up to look at him. He was only wearing a pair of black boxer-briefs. I nodded as the tears began to form in the corners of my eyes.

"Una, I am so sorry." he spoke as he tried to engulf me in a hug. I held out my hand keeping him from touching me.

Fuck you and your lame apology.

"Take me home, Jayson. Just take me home." I whispered as I nudged him aside to gather my things. He followed behind me begging me to stay. I kept repeating no. He blocked the door keeping for exiting the hotel room.

"Why won't you stay?" he asked as he held onto my shoulders. I shook my head and I gasped for air as I collapsed to my knees in broken sobs.

"I am so tired of chasing after a person who doesn’t want to be with me! Jayson I am so sick of this emotional roller coaster" I hollered as I held myself. He wrapped his strong arms around me. He stroked my hair. Nothing but my sobs filled the room. I just wanted to be home.

"Jayson, please! Take me home!" I begged again. He nodded and helped me to my feet as he walked me to his car.

Why did I have to fall for you? Why couldn't it be the other way around?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this chapter!
(: