Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 15

Tuesday morning came around and I was not trying to go to school. I honestly hated Maine. I was completely falling for Jayson Mr. Johnson. Was I that fucking stupid or what? I pulled my hair into a pony tail and I dressed in jeans and a hoodie. The weather here was unbelievably cold. I slid on my puma sneakers and I walked up the squeaky old stairs of my mom’s beat up house trailer. My mom was passed out on the couch. I couldn’t tell if she was breathing. I walked over and shook her. She didn’t hit me, scream at me, or threaten me. I checked her pulse. She still had one but it was weak. I pulled the phone out of my back pocket and dialed 9-1-1. The paramedics arrived in a little under four minutes. I kept pacing the floor as they surrounded her body. They loaded her up on a stretcher and walked her to the vehicle. I began walking over to Marie's car parked across from my house. She rolled down her window and flicked the cigarette from her hand. She gazed at me as I stumbled and found my way into her car.

"Hey Una are you ok?" she asked as she started the car. I shook my head and turned to face her as I began to cry. She turned the car off and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I cried into her shoulder. Broken sobs, followed by gasps for air, followed up by my pitiful moaning. I was an ugly crier and I knew it. I didn’t care though, my mother overdosed and she could’ve died.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" she asked as she started the car for a second time. I shrugged my shoulders and began wiping my eyes. I looked in a mirror and saw my eyes were swollen and red. My nose was burning red. I look like I had an allergic reaction to something. To make matters worse we were thirty minutes late for Mr. Johnson's class. We trudged into the class room everyone staring at us, including Mr. Johnson.

"Nice of you to join us ladies." he remarked as he waited for us to take our seats. I glared at him and mutter a very loud 'fuck off'. His face burned a bright red from anger. He asked me to meet him in the hall so we could discuss this.

The last time we "discussed" something, we came pretty close to fucking each other’s brains out

I gathered my things and waited in the hall for him. He joined me moments later, face still fire red. He looked at me his ice blue eyes piercing my soul. I looked down to break contact.

"You want to tell me where you get off in questioning my authority?" he whispered, spit flying from his tongue landing on my face. I wiped it off and smirked sarcastically.

"Look, it's been a long morning. If you could just leave me alone, that would be wonderful." I retorted as I shifted footing. His face seemed to calm down and his shoulders relaxed a lot.

That was unexpected.

He leaned in close our lips almost touching and I backed away from him. He blew the air out of his lungs feeling perplexed.

"Do you want to talk about it with me?" he asked as he stepped closer.

Does this fucking prick know boundaries?

I shook my head and I leaned against the wall. I began digging my nails into my palms.

"What would Brianna say?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip. Did I really just fucking say that? I am such an idiot . He smiled and shook his head in amazement.

"Brianna doesn’t matter to me anymore." he retorted as he put his hands on his hips. I looked at him and stepped closer. I felt myself falling back into the trap, but I couldn’t help it. I found myself whispering why, and I noticed his lips curve up into a sexy smile.

"She doesn’t matter to me because we’re not dating anymore. I figured you’re worth the risk." he whispered in my ear as he turned on his heels leaving me alone in the hallway with my thoughts. I felt my face turn pink and I felt my heart beat pick up and I jumped up in down.

Who scored her sexy teacher? This girl!

Even though I was still skeptical about this relationship, I figured I’d take the risk. I mean after all just like Jayson said, it's worth the risk.