Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 16

During seventh period I kept day dreaming about Mr. Johnson. I kept picturing his sexy smile and those lips that I couldn't wait to kiss again. I was madly in love with him. I mean sure I barely knew the guy, but I already had feelings for him. My teacher finished up her long rant as the bell sounded. I was excited school was finally out. I walked to Marie’s locker where I waited for her patiently.

"So then, Mrs. King is all like, no texting in class. Una? Are you even listening to me?" she questioned as she tapped my forehead. I snapped back to reality. I smiled apologetically. She rolled her eyes at me. I felt like a horrible best friend.

"Marie, I'm sorry I just have you know who on my brain." I spoke softly as students passed us to exit school. Her lips curved into a smile and she leaned against her locker.

"Ok tell me what he told you today?" she demanded as she slammed her locker shut. I let out a loud snort as I nodded. We turned to leave school but footsteps soon came approaching us from behind. We turned to see Jayson. She smiled at me then turned to face me.

"I'll pick you up in the morning ok?" she whispered as she walked away from us. I smiled as I watched walk away.

Holy shit.

"Hi Mr. Johnson, is there something you need?" I inquired. He smirked and got close so our conversation wasn’t heard by anyone but us.

"How would you like to come over to my hotel room and I make some dinner and we talk about what had you so upset this morning." he whispered to me as he brushed hair away from my face.

HOLY FUCK! MOM!

I opened my mouth to speak but the words wouldn’t come out. I needed to tell him no, but how could I? This was going to be our first uninterrupted date. NO! Una you need to check on your mother. I shook my head, hoping that would answer the question. He looked at me puzzled and then stuffed his hands into his pockets.

"Well alright then, I’m foolish for thinking things could work between us." he spoke as he turned on his heels and strode into his classroom. I followed close behind and shut slammed the door behind me. He gaped at me and I leaned against the door.

"I want to Jayson. I didn’t turn you down for another boy, like you did me. I am not like that. We can do that. First, you have to bring me to see my mother...in the hospital." I spoke as I stepped away from the door. He closed his mouth and bit down on his bottom lip. I smiled at him as he pondered.

"I'll drop you off and I'll pick you up within the hour." he spoke. I shook my head.

"Nah, I’d prefer sooner. My mother and I don’t get along." I said in a sigh. He nodded and grabbed his briefcase then led me to his car.

***

He dropped me off in front of Maine Medical Center. I stared upon the dinky hospital. God I miss New York. I walked to the desk and asked to see Marsha Molina. They led me to her room and she was watching television. She looked at me as I entered her room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she spat as she changed the channel. I grit my teeth and sat by her bed side.

"Well I figured I would come and see you mom. You had me worried to death this morning." I whispered as set my bag down. She set the remote down and itched at the IV in her hand.

"Well, now people are starting to ask questions." she spoke as she began to fidget. I glared at her and grabbed my bag.

"Are you ok here? When are you coming home?" I asked. She let out a groan and nodded as she dismissed me.

"I'll be home next Monday." she said without anger. I bent down and kissed her forehead, before leaving her room. I waited for Jayson in front of the entrance of the building for almost an hour, before saying fuck this and leaving.

Found something better to do? You're such a bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is eh.
Anyways, I hope you kind of like it.
I'll do my best to make up for it in the next chapter, I promise (: