Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 17

As I was walking home in the frigid October air I noticed a familiar blue SUV approach me. I stopped and looked at Jayson. He rolled down the window and asked me to come and talk to him.

"What do you want?" I asked as I stepped over to the car. He smiled and took my hand. I had the strongest urge to pull my hand away but I couldn’t. The warmth of his hand made my cold heart melt. I was like putty in his hands, and I think he knew that.

"I thought we were going to spend the night together." he whispered to me as he kissed my hand. I sighed and nodded as I walked around and climbed into his warm car. I wrapped my arms around his and I snuggled it close. He smelled like old spice. During the car ride to his hotel room I observed that he was wearing baggy sweat pants and a black t-shirt. His hair was a mess and he looked more...human. I was taken away from my day dream as my stomach made the noise of a dying whale.

Oh, this is fucking attractive.

I looked to see if he noticed and he obviously did because there was a huge smile plastered across his face.

He pulled into the parking lot and we entered the hot building. We walked hand in hand through the long hallway to his room where the smell of food lingered at the door. I inhaled the heavenly scent as he unlocked the door allowing me to enter before him. I took my sneakers off at the door and I walked across the warm wooden floor to the tiny kitchen. He soon followed and I smiled as I looked at him. He gestured me over to him and I dragged my feet and made my way over to him.

"I made us some rice, fried chicken and sweet corn. I'm not much of a cook, sorry." he admitted as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I shook my head and kissed his cheek. This was actually very romantic of him.

"This is fine. My mother isn’t much of a cook either." I spoke as I took a step back. He looked at me apologetically and I shook my head.

"Look, don’t worry about it. Come on, let dig in!" I spoke as I grabbed a plastic plate from his counter top. He nodded and started placing food on my plate as well as his. We walked to his little kitchen table and sat down together. Awkward silence fell as we ate our dinner. He cleared his throat a couple of times, I guess he wanted me to help break the ice but I didn’t know what to say.

"Una, what is your nationality? I mean it's really none of my business." he spoke as he took a bite of chicken. I smiled at him and I put a hand in front of my mouth before speaking.

"My father is full Mexican, while my mother is Native American and Irish. What about you Jayson?" I spoke as I began eating again.

"I am Italian and German. Nothing special. Do you speak any Spanish?" he inquired as he leaned into our conversation. I nodded and swallowed my food.

"Yeah, I speak a little here and there. More when I am with my dad's family." I said in a sigh. He saw my attitude change so he quickly avoided the subject. We spent most of the time talking about how he became a teacher and how his family is very close and traditional Catholics.

After diner we watched TV in his bed. He cuddled me as I took a nap. My feelings grew for him more and more time we spent together. I woke up at eight o’clock when his cell phone rang. I left my eyes close.

"Hello?" he whispered as he let go of me. The cold air hitting my back sending chills up my spine.

"Jessica! Stay out of it. Brianna is out of her mind." he yelled at his sister. My heart began to pound. His voice kept rising.

"I KNOW WHAT I'M RISKING AND THAT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I THINK...I THINK. Never mind, it's none of your business anyway?" he screamed. The room vibrated and I shifted in bed. I opened my eyes just as he hung up the phone.

Think? Think what?

"I'm so sorry if I woke you." he apologized as he kissed my forehead. I rubbed my eyes and nodded. He let out a loud yawn and then flopped beside me on the bed.

"Tired?" I asked as I kiss his lips softly. He nodded as he kissed my back. I sat up in bed and looked down at him.

"Well I guess I should get home then." I spoke as I climbed over him to get out of bed. He nodded and then helped me gather my things. He drove me and home and we stayed parked in front of my beat up trailer.

"When are you moving out of the hotel?" I asked as I got out of the car. He smiled as shrugged and looked at me.

"I have some friends and family that are helping me move Friday. So I could show you knew my apartment on Saturday or Sunday." he spoke as he turned on his car. I nodded, shut his car door and walked into my empty house.

Great, now the real challenge begins.