Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 18

I woke up Saturday morning in Marie’s bed. Her hair was piled up in a messy bun on top of her head. I checked my cell phone; I had one new text message. I stayed with Marie and her parents for the rest of the week because I was scared to stay in my house all by myself. I couldn’t bring myself to ask Jayson to stay at my shitty shack.

I'll pick you up at three.

I smiled at his text and replied with a smiley face and I climbed out of Marie's bed. She sat up in bed and then looked at me. She waved and stretched then she hopped out of bed. I glanced over at her clock.

2:49! Aw fuck!

I started getting my things together, throwing my shirts, pants, shoes and underwear into my suitcase. She walked over and stopped me.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she let go of my bag. I sighed and told her everything that has been going on between me and Jayson. When I concluded my five minute long speech she closed her mouth. She nodded and helped me pack. She helped me load my things into her trunk and we smoked cigarettes all the way to my dinky shed. When we pulled up Jayson was waiting there. I glance at the clock. 3:19

Fuck me!

I hugged Marie and kissed her cheek before getting out of the car. She waved bye to me before driving away. I trudged over to Jayson car, feeling completely mortified for being late. He looked up at me and saw that I was still in my pajamas. I mouthed sorry and he smiled as he got out of his car.

"It's fine. Let me help you." he offered as he took my heaviest bag. I thanked him and welcomed him to my mother and I's...."lovely home". I lead him down to my muggy damp room. He observed my disgusting house.

"This is where you...sleep?" he asked as he gazed upon my moldy bed. I nodded and took his hand to lead him out of my house as quickly as possible. We were soon nestled back into his SUV driving to his apartment.

"So, uh Jayson, I have a question?" I asked as he took a left into the parking lot of his apartment building. He looked at me as he scanned the lot for a parking space.

"What am I? I mean what are we exactly?" I questioned as I turned to face him. He bit his lip and then ran a hand through his hair. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Well I must be nothing if you can't even tell me.

I shook my head and waved a hand for him to stop trying. I had my answer. I understood. I got out of the SUV and he led me up to his apartment. I took my shoes off at the door and I began to explore. Overall the house was nice, nothing fancy but nothing trashy either. He was very organized about everything. Nothing was out of place. I walked into his bed room and I climbed onto his queen sized bed inhaling the scent of his plush pillows. They smelled like dove soap for men. Jayson came in, he sat next to me. He clasped my hand in his and he kissed it.

"Una, to answer your question, you are my student whom I have strong feelings for. I care about you deeply and I won’t let anything happen to you." he whispered as he lay next to me.

Just your student? That isn’t good enough! Why can’t I just be your fucking girlfriend? Am I not worthy of that title?

I bit my lip as I rolled onto my side, he held me close to his body. I don’t know how long we were in bed together but I woke up to the smell of Chinese food. God I am fucking hungry. I stretched and looked at the alarm clock next to me. 7:59 Wow we've knocked out for a while. I got out of bed and walked into this kitchen and sat on the counter, he looked at me and gestured for me to get off. I shook my head no and he pulled me off of the counter by my wrist.

"Dude, chill the fuck out!" I shouted as I stepped back from him. He stepped closer to me and I held my arm out to him.

"No! Stay away from me, Jayson." I spoke as I walked out of his kitchen into his living room. He followed me before grabbing me by my waist pulling my body into his.

"Una, please don’t leave me! I'm sorry! I don’t want to lose you because… I- I..." silence. I pushed him back and stared at him dumbfounded.

"YOU WHAT JAYSON, REALLY LIKE ME?" I screamed. His face turned beat red, and he turned away from me.

"Maybe it's time for you to leave." he spoke as he walked into the kitchen. My mouth dropped open as hot tears clouded my vision. I turned on my heels and slipped on my shoes and walked out of the apartment.

Why won’t you just tell me how you fucking feel Jayson?