Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 19

"Una, will you stay after class for me today?" Jayson asked as he handed out our last test before Thanksgiving break. I nodded and I glanced at my best friend Marie. The bell for second period sounded and the class room cleared out and Marie walked over to my desk.

"Text me, and have a good weekend." she whispered as she winked at me. I laughed and nodded as I waved bye to her. I looked over to Jayson's desk to see this girl Jocelyn talking to him. Was this bitch flirting with...well he wasn’t technically mine.

Yet

"Haha Mr. J you are so funny!" she cackled and I looked at him with annoyance. He smiled at me and gestured me over. I trudged over and I smiled at both of them. She looked me up and down and then smiled at Jayson.

"I'll see you after school. Bye Una." she said. I smirked sarcastically at her and then I turned to Jayson who obviously saw my irritation. He walked to the door and closed it behind Jocelyn. Jayson then walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Stay after school with me today, I'll take you shopping for my family dinner." he spoke. I rolled my eyes. Jayson has been trying to introduce me to his family for about a month.

"Jayson, they won’t approve." I spoke as I tried to push him back. He pulled me closer and kissed my neck. I laughed as the door knob twisted. He let go of me and I grabbed my bag off the floor.

"I'll see you after school for detention! Do I make myself clear?" he yelled. I nodded and ran out of the room. Ever since we've been..."seeing" each other, he has become looser. He isn't as up tight as he used to be. I go to his apartment all the time. I usually spend the night there on the weekend. I was there so much he gave me a drawer in his dresser and he cooked my favorite food. We are very close to each other. I never thought we'd be this close. I told him already that I’m in love with him; he made it very clear that the feelings were not mutual. This was our first thanksgiving and he wants me to spend it with him and his family.

School flew by in no time. I found my way back into his class room. He was doing tutoring for students. I sat in the back of the class texting Marie. I told Jayson about Marie and how she knew everything. At first he wasn't very please but he got over it, or at least I told him to. Detention after school was so boring. He would come over to my desk every now and then just to brush the back of my neck and see if I was doing "work". He let everyone go and I got up and walked over to his car where I usually waited for him. He walked beside me and checked over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching and he helped me in the car. He walked around and climbed in, driving away once his car was heated up.

"Can I wear jeans? I mean it's thanksgiving we don’t have to be too fancy." I spoke as I played with my hair. He shrugged as he pulled into the mall parking lot. We ended up getting matching outfits. How cliché is that? We both got blue jeans and orange sweaters. I was going to wear black boots while he wore tan timberlands. We got ready at his house. Once we were dressed we took a drive to his mother’s house where the dinner was being held. She lived about 45 minutes away from his apartment. I looked at him as he pulled into his mothers drive way.

"Jayson, I can’t do this." I whined. He kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes.

"Una, you'll do fine." he spoke as he got out of the car. I followed him into his mothers very welcoming home. He led me over to his mother where she greeted me with open arms.

"Hello sweetie! I have heard so much about you!" she squealed as she squeezed me. I smiled at Jayson who was now greeting his sister and cousins. I walked over to them and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"So...this is, Una?" she questioned as she stepped forward. I nodded skeptically. She snorted and walked away, bumping into me as she passed. I look at Jayson who was obviously pissed at Jessica. He brought me into his old room. It was covered in Spiderman poster and his drawers were filled with Marvel comic books.

"Jay, please come down for dinner!" his mother shouted. We walked into the dining room where we sat by one another. There was no sound at all. The only noise in the entire room was forks hitting plates. Jessica soon broke the silence.

"So...Jayson, did you tell mom how old Una is?" she asked sipping from her water. I looked at her biting my lip until I drew blood. Jayson was gazing at her with anger.

"No, Jessica. Like I keep telling you, Jess, mind your own business." he spoke calmly as he took my hand. The warmth of his palm made me feel safe. I went back to eating.

"Well, I mean Brianna is so much better for you. You have been acting so differently since getting with this 16 year old little girl." she spoke harshly. I dropped my fork as did everyone else. Everyone’s eyes turning towards us, staring at us with shock, and probably a hint of disgust. Jayson sat up straight clearing his throat.

"Jessica, I don’t care! Una brings out the best in me if you haven’t noticed!" he screamed as he wiped his mouth. I got up from the table, feeling the food coming up my throat. Jayson's mothers gaze never left me. I tried asking where the bathroom was but the words wouldn’t escape my lips. I started feeling dizzy.

"Jayson she isn’t anything special! She is still so naive! Why stay with someone that you don’t love? At least you and Brianna were in love!" she screamed and my head started to throb. My dinner slowly creeping up my throat.

"Jessica! I was NEVER in love with Bri! Guess what everyone! I am in love with Una!" he shouted as he stood up from the table. I looked at him my heart fluttering. I ran out of the house puking in his mother's bushes.

You love me? You are in love with me?

Jayson ran out of the house rubbing my back before leading me to his car. He helped me in before going back into his mother’s house. I heard the screaming from the car and I couldn’t help but to cry. Not only could I ruin your career as a teacher, Jayson, I just fucked up something sacred, your bond with your entire family.

Hi I'm Una, and I fuck up everything that I touch
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so long and blah!
I hope you guys enjoy!
Thank you to everyone that reads this story!
Thank you to all of my subscribers!
Thank you to all those that have commented! They mean so much to me!
I just wanted to thank all of you!