Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 2

I sat at the back of the class doodling on Mr. Johnson's desk. I kept checking out his ass. God it was perfect. Wait what was wrong with me? This is my teacher for crying out loud. I caught glimpse of this girl staring at me. I sat back in my seat and looked her.

"What are you looking at?" I whispered. She sneered at me and popped her gum loudly.

"You dummy. Your name is different, Una is it?" I nodded as I smiled. She popped her gum again and twirled her hair between her fingers.

"I wasn't being serious. You're such a dumb ass." she remarked as she popped her gum again.

"Marie! Stop popping your gum." Mr. Johnson spoke. I glared at Marie. I hated her already and I didn’t know shit about her. I was still looking at her when Mr. Johnson came over and tapped his pencil on my desk.

"Doodling were you?" he crossed his arms and shook his head. He then returned to the front of the class wrote me a detention pass put it on my desk and continued with his lecture. My mouth dropped and I decided why give a fuck. I laid my head down on the desk until the bell rang. I gathered my stuff and put it in the bag and I started to walk to the door.

"Wait! Una, please come back here."

Fuck me.

I walked over to his desk and looked down at him. I smiled a fake smile.

"Yes, Mr. Johnson?" I asked. He began to ponder on what to ask me. I set my bag down and stared at his sexy blue eyes. Oh my god I was totally hot for my teacher. Something in me just wanted to pounce on him.

"You’re coming to after school today and tomorrow. You are aware of this, right?" he asked as he took a bite of his apple. I glared at him.

"I'm not dumb, I read what your stupid little detention pass said. I'll be here. Now if you'll excuse me I actually have another class to go to." I spoke as I lifted up my back pack and walked out of the room. I was five minutes late for my math class because I had no clue where I was going. My day went in the form of a blur. It slipped by me so quickly, before I knew it. I was back in Mr. Johnson's class. I took my seat in front of him and I put my ear buds in to listen to my IPod. Mr. Johnson came over and took my IPod from me and placed a bucket and soap in front of me.

"What the hell do you want me to do with is?" I asked as I stood up. He loosened his tie and smiled at me.

"Well you like to doodle. Now you get to clean up after all the students that like to doodle." he spoke as he took his seat. I shook my head as I walked up to his desk.

"Oh fuck no! I'll clean up what I did and that’s it." I screamed at him. The few students in the room obviously didn’t mind because they were sleeping. Mr. Johnson shook his head and put his hands on his hips.

"Look you either do this or I give you more detention." I gazed at him as he held up a sponge or detention passes. He was giving me the choice. I should've taken the fucking detentions. Cleans these desks were no joke. As I was cleaning I felt cool air slipping down the crack of my ass and I then noticed my thong was hanging out. I looked at Mr. Johnson sitting at his desk watching the room. I took the bucket and set it down next to the desk I dipped the sponge in the freezing water and I leaned across the desk and started scrubbing. I was hoping he would notice my ass. When I glanced over my shoulder, sure enough he was. He couldn't take his eyes off of it. This woman came waltzing in the room as I was cleaning and I saw Mr. Johnson greet her with open arms and a kiss. I felt my heart crumble. She looked at me and smiled.

"Honey you should seriously pull your sweatshirt down. I can see your underwear" she told me in a hushed tone. The heat of embarrassment started creeping up my cheeks and I sighed as I pulled my hoodie down and put the bucket back on his desk.

"Alright everyone you're free to leave." he spoke as he went back to talking to his girlfriend. I grabbed my bag off his desk and darted out the door. I was home when I realized I had left my IPod in his class room.

What the fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter is offically posted! I hope you enjoy my story!
Be sure to subscribe if you like it!