Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 20

I woke up next to Jayson that Saturday. I smiled as I played with locks of his hair as he slept. His mouth opened slightly to let out a light snore and I giggled to the sound.

I am so in love

I got out of bed and put on a pair of his sweat pants and one of his warm flannel shirts. I walked out to his living room pulling my hair into a pony tail. I scanned the room for the remote and turned on the television. I lay on the couch watching Saturday morning cartoons when the buzzer for this apartment rang. I slide moccasins over my feet and quietly exited the warm apartment. I ran down the four flights of stairs and walked over to the glass doors of the secure apartment building. When I looked out of the glass doors, I found her standing there, shooting daggers into my head. Everything in my being told me to turn around and get Jayson, but let’s face it, I don’t do anything logically. I walked to the door and let her into the building.

"Where is Jayson?" she asked as she observed my clothing. I gave her a look of confusion before leaning against the wall.

"He's upstairs sleeping right now. Why do you need to know?" I asked as I stuffed my hands into the pockets of the over sized sweat pants. She brushed by me walking towards the stairs. My mouth dropped to the floor as I ran behind her.

"Uh, hello? I asked you a fucking question!" I yelled at her. She turned to face me, her face full of rage. She held her hand up to my face, causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Look, I honestly don’t know why I have to explain anything to you. I want to know why he's shacking up with the likes of you. I mean, let’s be honest, you aren’t anything special. You are not very smart and well...your mother is a pill head. He should be with someone that comes from his same background. That is not you. That is me. We share the same interests, wants, needs, likes, dislikes. Jayson and I have that connection that you two will never share! So please, stop bombarding me with questions. I want to have a long discussion with my boyfriend. If you'll excuse me." she spoke as she lifted her purse onto her shoulder, before turning to walk up the stairs. I continued to follow her, until we reached Jayson's apartment.

I. Fucking. Hate. You.

"Look, before I let you in, let me explain something to you, bitch. Never ever utter my mother’s name again. I know what she does, it is a disgusting addiction...but, that has nothing to do with me. If you don’t remember, I didn’t start living with her until...hmm I don’t know, September. What my mom does is not a reflection of me, whatsoever! Secondly, I don’t give a flying fuck if you and Jayson share the same interests. I obviously have something that you don’t, considering the fact that he's with me. Finally, you dumb arrogant smut, he is NOT your boyfriend, anymore. He's mine . Now that I have made myself clear, let's go inside." I spewed as I nudged her to the side so I was able to unlock the door. We entered the warm apartment and I walked into Jayson's room to wake him. I shook his body from his sleep and he looked up at me.

"What is it, Una?" he inquired, looking at his alarm clock. I let out a sigh and sat next to him.

"Brianna is here. She wants to talk to you." I whispered as I crossed my arms over my chest. He sat up and ran a hand through his hair.

"Ugh, ok, do you want to stay here or do you want me to leave with her?" he asked as he got out of bed to get dressed. I shut the door so she couldn’t ease drop into our conversation.

"I want her to leave, Jayson. I want her to leave us alone." I whined as I sat on the edge of the bed. A small sigh escaped his lips and he came over and kissed my forehead.

"Una, I am in love with you. I don’t think Bri, could ever change my mind, even if she tried." he spoke as he put on a t-shirt. I rolled my eyes. He smirked at me as he stole a kiss.

"I'll leave. The sight of her repulses me to my very core. I have to do laundry anyway. I'll call up Marie and we'll do that, while you...take care of the witch." I spoke as I began gathering the dirty clothes. He nodded as he opened the door and exited the room.

"Jayson! What is she doing here!" Brianna questioned, and very loudly. I quickly called Marie and told her to come and get me. I exited the room with a bag of laundry. I sarcastically grinned at Brianna and I turned to Jayson.

"I'll be home later, okay?" I spoke. He nodded as he kissed my cheek. I glanced over my shoulder at Brianna who looked extremely horrified at the sight. I snapped my fingers to gain her attention.

"Hey! Brianna. Don’t forget our little...talk we had earlier. Well, I wish I could say it was nice seeing you. Too bad I can’t." I spoke as I looked at her.

"Una! Leave." Jayson warned. I rolled my eyes mumbling under my breath as I lugged our clothes down stairs, where Marie was waiting for me.

Who got the last laugh now bitch? I think that'd be me.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: