Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 21

Marie drove us around for a little bit while our clothes were in the wash.

"I cannot believe Brianna still called Mr. J her boyfriend! She is a fucking psycho!" Marie spoke making a right hand turn onto a different street. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I began searching my purse for my cigarettes but I couldn’t find them.

You have got to be fucking kidding me!

"Marie, swing back around to the apartment. I left my cigarettes there." I whispered as I rubbed my forehead. She nodded and drove us back to the building. She parked in a handicapped parking space. I got out of her warm car and ran up to the door swiping my key to enter the building. I ran up the stairs and walked to the door of Jayson's apartment. My heart was throbbing. I left my boyfriend alone in an apartment with Brianna. Something had to be wrong with me.

"Bri! Just stop!" I heard Jayson yell. I dug through the pockets of Jayson's over sized sweat pants to find my keys. My heart began to pound faster and faster. I unlocked the door and I pushed the door open and walked into the cozy apartment slowly. I walked up the hall way and turned into the living room to see Brianna and Jayson locking lips. The keys dropped from my hands hitting the floor with a loud clink . Brianna and Jayson looked at me. My heart beat faster and faster, my lip began to tremble, warm tears began to blur my vision. I blinked furiously to try and wipe the image out of my head.

Jayson stepped towards me. My body got tense as he reached out to stroke my cheek.

"DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" my voice cracked as I hit his hand away, the tears streaming from my bloodshot eyes pooling under my chin. He looked at the ground and took a step back. Brianna walked over to me.

"Aw sweetie, don’t blame Jay. This was all me. I told you. He is mine . I'm sorry you had to find out this way." she sneered as she looked over at Jayson. I nodded then I looked up at her balled my fist and punched her in the nose. She stumbled back falling to the floor holding her oozing nose in her hand.

"I'm leaving." I whispered as I grabbed my keys off the floor and turned to leave. Jayson chased after me pleading for my forgiveness.

"Jayson don’t leave me here!" Brianna yelled as we left the apartment. Jayson ran in front of me and blocked the stairs.

"Una I love you! I am in love with you. Please don't leave. Brianna kissed me I swear on my grandmother’s life!" he spoke as he held onto the railings. I looked away from him.

"Jayson, I don’t believe you. Let me go! I want to leave." I whispered as I shoved him to the side. I ran down the stairs and out the door leaving Jayson alone in the hall way.

~*~*~*~*~*~

About four hours after everything transpired I lay in Marie's bed balling my eyes out into a pillow. I felt like someone punched a hole in my chest and ripped out my heart. Jayson did the unspeakable. How was I going to forgive him?

"Hey hun, do you want somemore tea?" Marie asked as she rubbed my back. I shook my head no and sat up.

"Take me back to the apartment. I'll leave tomorrow I just need to get all my things...and to return the key." I whispered as I wiped my nose on Jayson's flannel shirt. Marie nodded and she reluctantly took me back to Jayson's place. I entered his apartment to find him clutching a half empty bottle of Vodka.

"Jayson! You don’t drink what are you doing?" I asked as I pried the bottle from his hand. He looked at me.

"Una, I used to drink very heavily. Way before I was a teacher. I went to rehab because I was sick of waking up with a hangover and feeling like my life was going to end. But today, when you walked out on me, all I could think about was wrapping my lips around that bottle" he spoke as he pointed to the bottle in my hand.

"Did you drink this?" I questioned as I walked over and poured it down the sink. He nodded.

"I took a swig and then I poured the rest down the drain." he admitted as he walked to the couch. I followed him and I sat next to him. He looked at me as tears ran down his face.

"Una I am so sorry" he sniffled and sobbed into his hands. I wrapped my arms around his head and held him close to my chest. We sobbed together. We loved each other and we loved hard.

"Una I love you so much" he sobbed into my chest and I replied with I love you too.

We gazed into each other’s eyes for a very long time.

"Will you marry me?" he asked as kissed my hand. My eyes widened. I heard my heartbeat in my ears and soon darkness consumed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long!

Thank you all for sticking with me!

Enjoy this chapter everyone! (:

Quick Question:
Do you guys think Una and Jayson should get engaged?

Comment on what you think!