Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 22

I woke up that morning in Jayson's bed, his back facing me. I crawled out of bed making sure not to disturb his sleep. I ran to my phone to see the time.

7:13

I set my phone back down on the dresser and I walked into the bathroom to splash some water on my face.

What the fuck happened last night? All I remember is Jayson asking me to marry him. No, wait...that doesn’t seem right. It must've been a dream. I hope it was a dream

I reached over and grabbed my face towel patting my face dry. I looked in the mirror to see Jayson standing in the door frame behind me. I turned and smiled at him. He returned the gesture walking over to me embracing me tightly.

"Morning" I whispered as I wrapped my arms around his lean body. He kissed my head then bent down to kiss my lips. I bit his bottom lip softly then I looked into those ice blue eyes.

"Marry me Una." he spoke as he kissed my hands. I blinked once, twice maybe three times before my brain connected to my mouth.

"No. I won't marry you." I whispered looking down at my feet. I felt small and helpless. He looked at the wall and sighed. I looked up at him to see his reaction. He looked down at me then he nodded feeling defeated.

"Is it because of last night?" he questioned walking over to the sink leaning his butt against it. I turned to face him fixing the cuff on his flannel that covered my body.

"No...Well that is part of it but not all of it. Jayson, I don't want to get married when we don't really know each other. Sure I stay here on the weekends but Jayson we barely know each other. Plus Brianna and your cu- I mean sister can't keep their noses out of our relationship." I spoke as I walked over to him. He nodded in agreement then he stood up and kissed me swiftly before walking back into the bed room. I followed him like a little puppy to the room.

"Jayson, please, look at me." I whined as I sat next to him. He didn’t look at me. He stared at the wall. I straddled his hips turning his head to look at me.

"Una I love you! Screw what anyone else has to say about it!" he shouted as he sat up a little supporting himself with his elbows.

"No Jayson! Guess what! No matter who knows it's going to be a problem for everyone around us! Brianna keeps coming around and well how do I put this nicely...distracting you! Jayson I love you too but I am not going to marry you until everyone can accept me for me ." I shouted back at him. He bit down on his lip and flopped back down like a limp noodle. He rested his hands on my upper thighs.

"Get off of me Una." he said as he looked up at the ceiling. I laid my body firmly against him, kissing his neck softly, before biting down softly sucking softly. He gripped my thighs tighter. I giggled softly and released my hold on his skin leaving a bright purple hickey on his neck. I looked up and scooted up higher and we began kissing playfully. Our tongues dancing around each other's mouths, playing tag like two children. Soon our kissing became intense and more sensual. He shifted all his weight and rolled so I was now underneath him. I squealed with pleasure and looked up at him as he unbuttoned each button on the flannel shirt I was wearing. My heart was throbbing. My blood was moving quickly through my veins and I felt the vomit sitting in my throat.

Don’t be a wimp Una. Stay calm, don't freak out, don't freak out, and do not puke!

He got to the final button and looked up at me. My face was burning red, my heart was beating 90 knots to nothing and I felt like I was going to puke. He came up and kissed me softly.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he took off his black short sleeve shirt. I nodded and I smiled to prove my point. She smiled and when back down. He started kissing up my belly until he got between my tits. He moved the flannel shirt to the side and I bit down on my bottom lip. He went over to my right nipple and began teasing it with his tongue. I bit down on my lip harder. He was so sexy and he had a tongue that worked wonders . He kissed back down my body until he got to my pants. He quickly slipped them off of my body and he spread my legs slowly. My pussy was pulsating and I was getting very wet at his touch. He put his face between my legs licking the outside of my panties, causing my toes to twitch in pleasure. He moved my panties to the side and sucked on my clit hard, while sliding two fingers into my pussy slowly. I let out a soft moan, chills running all through my body. He licked my clit faster, his fingers pumping quicker and quicker.

"Jay-Jayson! I think...I think I’m gonna cum." I moaned as I massaged one on my tits. He did everything quicker and harder making me shoot hot sticky fluid deep into this throat. He swallowed with a loud gulp, before coming up to kiss me softly. He lay on his back, his hard member peaking through his pants. I looked at him, he gestured me over to him. I quickly slipped my panties off and onto the floor before crawling over to him. On my way over he had removed his pants, his cock standing tall.

"Have you ever ridden someone before." he questioned as he dug through his drawer to find a condom.

"Maybe four or five times." I answered honestly. He turned to look at me as he ripped the condom wrapper open with his teeth, spitting the wrapper on the floor.

"So you’re a pro then." he joked as he finished. I smiled weakly, shaking my head no. He took my hands and helped settle me down on his erection. Our moans filling the quite apartment. Our eyes locked and he placed his hands on my hips guiding me at first but letting me take over after a couple of thrusts. Soon he was grunting in pleasure sucking on my nipple and pinching the opposite hard. My moaning grew louder and louder, as my climax grew nearer and nearer.

"Unaaaa!" he hissed as his cock throbbed quicker in my pussy. I smiled in pleasure as my body shook in pleasure as my climax over took me. His soon followed. We both flopped down on the bed snuggling under the covers staring at each other. I felt this connection that I never felt before.

"Let's go take a shower." he suggested. I nodded and we ran to the bathroom together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once out of the shower, I walked into the kitchen to grab us some water. While I was in the kitchen there was a knock at the door. I wrapped the towel around my body and walked over to the door, opening it quickly to be greeted by... Jessica .

Aw fuck me!
♠ ♠ ♠
So long since an update!

I apologize so much!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Thank you all for sticking with me and continuing to read! You guys are fucking amazing! :)
Question:
What do you guys think of Una and Jayson's relationship?

Comment on your opinion!