Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 23

I stood at the door clutching my towel for dear life as my wet straight hair dripped on the wooden floor. Jessica just stared at me. Her face contorted with a look of disgust...maybe hatred. My face burned bright red and I tried to keep from throwing up.

"Uh...hi?" I murmured as I looked at the ground. Jessica's eyes burned a hole deep into my skull. Her hand twitched and balled into a fist, and I had the strongest feeling she was going to punch me in the nose.

"Where is Jayson?" She spoke through grit teeth. I turned on my heels to go get him. I called for him as I walked quickly towards the room. He emerged from the room, no towel concealing his flaccid member. My face flushed and I ran to cover him up.

"Why in the heavens are you both naked?!" Jessica screamed in horror. Jayson grabbed a pillow to cover himself. I nearly fainted feeling mortified.

"Jessica what are you doing here?" He asked running in the room to get clothes.

"I came to visit my brother to talk about my wedding. I didn't realize you had... company " She spat as she stalked past me to sit on the couch, staring me down the entire time. My heart throbbed in my chest.

How the fuck did I end up with such wonderful luck

I ran in the room with Jayson scrabbling to put on clothes. I walked out in yoga pants and Jayson’s over sized hoodie. I walked over to Jessica.

"Can I get you something to drink?" I questioned, not knowing what to do. She looked up at me her face twisted in a look of "no this fucking bitch didn't just ask if I wanted a drink" being the..."woman" Jessica is she instead spoke:

"You can get out of my face!" Her words stinging like ripping a band aid off slowly. I went in the room with Jayson shutting the door behind me.

"Jayson, I can’t please your bitch of a sister" I spat. He glared at me, the look sending chills up my spine.

"Una, knock it off. I know you don't like her but do not call my sister a female dog." Jayson demanded. I gaped at him gritting my teeth. I walked closer to him.

"What? Guess what, Jayson? You're sister is a bitch! She is a fucking cunt ! She never liked me in the first place and frankly I am not too interested in impressing her anymore." I hissed as I pushed him back. He grabbed my wrist, squeezing tightly. His face was bright red with rage; his eyes were bulging out of his head.

"Do NOT talk about my sister like that!" He screamed in my face. I broke from his grasp and pushed him back again.

"Fuck you, Jayson." I spoke as I grabbed my purse off his arm chair next to the bed. I walked to the door and opened it to find Jessica's ear pressed to the door.

"Fuck you too." I spoke as I pushed her to the side to escape this hell. She looked at me as I walked away.

"God doesn't like ugly!" She screamed as I reached the door. I snorted and turned to face her.

"Well God obviously hates you, Jessica." I retorted as Jayson came out of the room, face still beaming like a Christmas light. She walked over to me

"Excuse me? I wasn't the one sinning. You were. I don't swear. You do. I saved myself for marri-" I laughed sarcastically interrupting her lecture. I then clapped in her face showing my growing irritation. She glared at me sending me into rage.

"Guess fucking what, Jessica? You're fucking brother sinned too you dumb ass! Guess what? His dick entered my pussy you ignorant fuck! So do you really want to talk about sinning?" I questioned as I stepped closer to her not backing down. Her hand shot out and made contact with the flesh on my face, a bruise forming on my cheek.

"Jessica!" Jayson interjected. I balled my hand into a fist and I bit down on my lip drawing blood. I wound up and punched her in the eye. She stumbled backwards and clutched her eye screaming out in pain. Jayson rushed to her side comforting his sister, glares hitting me like daggers.

"Get. Out. NOW!" Jayson screamed at me pushing me backwards. I stumbled back falling flat on my ass. I scrambled to my feet quickly running out of the building; I soon called Marie to pick me up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I spent the night at Marie's house that night. Monday morning we got ready for school and went to school like normal, as if this weekend never happen. We all knew it did though, I wore the evidence on my face, where the bright purple bruise reside.

We sat in the parking lot talking about my weekend.

"What if he wants to talk?" She inquired she lit up another cigarette. I rolled my eyes putting my cigarette out in the ashtray.

"I don't have anything to say to that fucktard." I spoke as I pulled my bag out of the backseat of her car. She shook her head in disbelief.

"Una, you're my best friend. I can tell you that you are full of shit." She spoke as she got out of car. I followed and walked into Jayson’s classroom with all the other late students. After attendance and the announcements Jayson started his lesson. I ignored him by listening to my iPod the entire class.

Towards the end of class I took my head phones out and "listened" to Jayson talk. Five minutes before class was over Jayson looked at me.

"Una will you stay after class for a moment, please?" He asked. I snorted and texted Marie who sat across the room.

"No Mr. Johnson, I’m going to have to pass. Thanks for the offer." I spoke as the class busted out in laughter. He cleared his throat and placed a slip of paper on my desk.

"Then I guess I’ll see you after school when you serve me that detention." He spoke walking back up to the front of the room. I grit my teeth as the bell sounded. The class quickly emptied and I walked over throwing the now balled up detention pass in his face.

"That was rude." He whispered our faces inches apart. My nose flared and pushed him back.

"Yeah well you make me sick." I spewed as I walked to the door.

"I'll see you after school Una." He said loudly. I turned go face him my hands resting in my hips.

"Like hell you will." I growled before turning on my heels walking out of his room.