Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 24

I walked over to Marie's car after school and dug through my purse until I found one of my favorite stress relievers, my cigarettes. I clicked my lighter a couple of times before getting it to light. I lit up my cigarette and took a long drag. I exhaled smoke and saw Jayson approaching me.

Fucking A! What do you want...?

I took another long drag, as Jayson got close enough to talk to me. I blew the smoke in his direction and I flicked the cigarette in the grass. He leaned in close so our conversation was heard by only us.

"You're avoiding me." he stated flatly, checking over his shoulders to make sure no one was listening or watching us with suspicion. I nodded in agreement to his statement.

"You're right. I am." I spoke flatly, almost uninterested in the conversation taking place. I rested my butt against the hood of Marie's car. Jayson looked at me, our eyes locking like they always did, sending chills up my spine. His eyes were filled with want, longing to hold me...me being the bitch I am I glanced in a different direction to avoid his eyes.

"Can we talk?" he asked softly stepping closer, tugging on my scarf. I shook my head no and pushed his hand away. He groaned and picked up my purse walking away with it into school. I chased after him. We ended up in his classroom. He dropped my purse on his desk walking back to the door shutting it and locking it behind him.

Oh and this doesn’t look suspicious at all...

"I HATE you, Jayson!" I growled as I pushed him into the chalk board. He grabbed my wrist, to keep me from punching him in the face. He pulled me into his body staring me in the eyes.

"You hate me?" he yelled. I screamed yes in his face my spit flying, landing on his cheeks. Both of our face burned fiery red, both of our hearts racing in unison.

"They why are you still with me?" he questioned as he threw me to the ground by my wrist. I looked up at him as my body rocked with anger.

"Get away from me!" I bellowed as tears stained my cheeks. He knelt down beside me and pulled me into his chest by my head. He ran his hand through my hair sending me into a frenzy of sorrow and depression. Sobs rocked my body, and I convulsed in Jayson's arms. He held me tighter kissing my head softly, calming to the best of his abilities.

How could I love someone so much, but get angry with him so often?

"Why are you so angry with me Una?" he inquired as we lay on the floor of his classroom. I sniffled as I dug my nails into his shirt.

He was fucking kidding right?

"You sided with Jessica." I whispered as I wiped my nose on my sleeve sitting up. He rubbed his chin looking me in my eyes.

"That's why?" he asked. I blinked senselessly. Was it that petty? I mean she basically called me a whore. I know that this was not true, but Jayson should've at least helped me, instead of letting me take the whole rap. Another tear feel from my eye lash falling on my cheek. I need to get out of here.

"Do you want to come over?" he asked standing up stretching, cracking his neck. I sighed and shook my head, extending my hand out so he could help me up. He nodded, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, I’ll take you home." he whispered putting his jacket on leading me out of his room. I wiped my cheek and took his hand following him to his car. He helped me inside then he drove me to my den. I got out of the car and walked into my home. My mother was snorting another line and I rolled my eyes.

"Where the fuck have you been?" she yelled getting up from the couch. I stood at the door as I looked to see if Jayson was still in the drive way, he was.

"I was at school." I answered truthfully. She didn’t like that answer too much. She came around slapping me in my face before pushing me against the wall.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" she yelled. I pushed her back, scoot over to the door. She ran back over punching me in my eye. She griped my ponytail tugging and pulling.

"YOU ARE FUCKING PSYCHO!" I screamed as I started kicking anything and everything, making as much noise as I could to gain Jayson's attention.

Come on Jayson, come on

My mother pulled my hair harder ripping out a clump. I screamed louder, soon I heard footsteps approaching the door. There was a pounding knock on the door my mom threw my head to the ground causing my head to bounce off the dirty wooden floors, blood trickled down my forehead. My mom went over to the door and opened it, staring Jayson up and down.

"Who the fuck are you?" she yelled. He pushed her back walking into the house, coming over to me, touching my forehead, I winced at his touch. My mother came over to us.

"You’re the fucking prick fucking my daughter, aren't you?" she screamed, moving towards me. He shook his head no standing up to protect me.

"Una go get all your things." Jayson spoke calmly. I sprang to my feet, my mother glared at me.

"Don’t you move shit! You are my daughter Una!" she screamed. I shook my head as tears ran down my cheeks.

"NO MOM! I am not your daughter! I am something you passed on to dad! Now he's dead and I am stuck here because of you! I am not your child! I am not your anything! I’m getting my things and I am leaving." I shouted as I ran down into the basement to collect my things. I made sure everything was there the only thing that was missing was my 14 karat gold bracelet that my father bought me for my birthday. She went through my shit! I stormed up the stairs with my bags in hand.

"You sold it didn’t you? You went through my shit and sold my bracelet that dad bought me! You fucking bitch! I HATE YOU, with every fiber in my being!" I screamed as I walked to Jayson's car. He drove us to his apartment, where we set up a permanent living quarter for me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning I got the call from one of my neighbors.

She was dead. She over dosed on pills and no one was there to save her. As I listened to the message I stared in the mirror at my cuts and bruises. I replayed the message over and over again and each time I thought I would shed a tear, I didn’t...and I don’t think I ever will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a horrible chapter!
I hope you guys enjoy it anyway!

~*~*~*~*~

Brighter note:
42 subscribers is amazing! Thank you to everyone for reading and sticking with me!
You guys are amazing!