Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 25

I woke up on December 7th, with a ton of things racked on my brain. It's been two weeks since my mother died, and I still haven't shed even one tear. Not even at her funeral, I don’t think I could cry over someone that treated me like shit. It wasn’t like she was my father. She would never compare to him.

"Una, which tie should I wear today?" Jayson inquired staring down at me. I rolled on my back, sitting up looking at him. I pointed to the black tie. He placed the other tie beside me and fixed his tie effortlessly. I swept my hair into a pony tail tucking my bangs behind my ears.

"You look good." I whispered as I as I stretched and rubbed my eyes. He crawled between my legs placing a soft, light kiss on my lips. I groaned as he pulled back.

"Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." he whispered softly in my ear, sending a tingling sensation down my spine. He quickly hurried out of the room to get my surprise. I flopped on my side covering my face with a pillow, I was trying my hardest not to doze back off. I heard whispers and giggling coming from the living room. I soon heard heels on the hard wood flooring of the living room.

"Shh!" Jayson hushed the mystery person. I quickly threw the covers from my body, jumping out of bed walking into the living room. When I entered the living room I saw Marie staring at me her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Marie!" I shrieked running over to her hugging her tight. I missed my best friend so much. She was out of town for about a week. She embraced me back and I pulled back making her spin. She looked stunning . She wore her hair in a neat bun with a few small strands of hair hanging down, which she curled into small ringlets. She wore a black dress with a long slit which went to her upper thigh. She looked hot, I would fuck her.

"You look so good!" I spoke awestruck. She nodded pushing me back by my shoulders observing what I was wearing.

"Well you look like shit." she stated rubbing my head. I rolled my eyes and smiled sarcastically at her, I then turned towards Jayson who was holding a long midnight black dress, which had that a plunge black line. I walked over to him and flipped to the tag to see if the dress was in my size.

Size 3...yup just my size. Yippy.

"What are you guys planning?" I questioned looking between them. Jayson smiled as he handed the dress to Marie.

"You two beautiful women will be accompanying me to my sister's wedding today." he said with a smile. I shook my head no and turned to retreat into the bed room. He quickly wrapped his strong arms around me and carried me in to the room.

"Marie, bring the dress! We're going to have to do this the hard way." he spoke with irritation. She snorted lifting up the dress following us.

"I told you so." she defended, sounding victorious.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After about an hour of them poking and stuffing me into this dress I was finally ready to go to Jessica's wedding. This should prove to be an interesting night. We climbed into Jayson's car, and he escorted us to the church. He helped Marie and me out of the car and I felt the wicked December air hit my back. Jayson wrapped his arm around me and we walked into the church where Brianna was the first to greet up.

"Well, look what the garbage man dropped off. Hello Jayson, wonderful for you to show up to your sister's wedding. Although, it should be with me." she sneered. Marie stalked by Brianna, ramming her shoulder into her, causing Brianna to stumble a bit.

"Brianna, I love Una. She is my present and my future. You are no longer in it, so if we could try to be adults that would be wonderful." he spoke calmly rubbing his hand against my back before kissing my forehead. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist. She glared at us, before storming away, he heels hitting the wooden floor pretty hard. Jayson began leading me through the archway when we entered I took notice to how beautiful everything was. We passed all the rows until we reached the front row where Marie was sitting. I turned to face him.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I all but yelled. Heads began whipping around one by one staring at me. I smiled waving to everyone before covering my face and sitting down next to Marie feeling incredibly mortified. Jayson kissed my hand as everyone filed into the church filling up the seats. I pressed my lips to his ear so only he could hear me.

"Does she even know I’m here?" I whispered softly. His head went up and down, indicating yes. He shushed me and pointed to the front of the room where Jessica's ice blue eyes were staring down at me, shoot daggers right through my head. If looks could kill, I’d probably be dead, ten times over.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After the sermon we made our way to the reception hall. I sat at the table while people danced around me. I honestly felt out of place here, and Jayson was spending every waking seconds with Brianna. This bothered me to no end.

"Una, come on! Let's dance!" Marie begged as she held my hands. I smiled weakly and shook my head. I wasn’t in the mood. I didn’t belong here. I was an outsider; everyone knew it, even Marie. She sighed and got up from the table. I sat at the table observing all the decorations. She had ice sickles handing from the lights. Her center pieces were bundles of white chocolate lollipops shaped like snowflakes, they just so happened to be our party favors as well. I turned and stared at Jessica, who looked absolutely stunning. Her dress was white with a long train. The backing was a corset and the front was strapless. The veil she was wearing came down to the middle of her back and her heels boosted her up about five inches. As much as I hate to admit it, she looked perfect with Kyle. They seemed happy, she didn’t seem wicked in his presence, and she seemed innocent and pure. Almost like Jayson when he's with me. Well, twins will be twins I guess. Jayson approached me disturbing me from my day dreams.

"Una, are you hungry?" he questioned, taking a seat next to me. I shook my head no; I then checked my time on my phone.

5:34

"Jayson, please take me home! I don’t belong here." I whined. He sighed and nodded helping me to my sore aching feet. I sighed and put my hands on his pockets.

"Whoa! In private Una, maybe later not now though." he growled in my ear. I scoffed and grabbed his keys from his pockets.

"Don't flatter yourself, ok? This is your twin sister's night and I won’t ruin that for either of you. I'll just drive myself home, and I’ll pick you up later." I whispered before kissing his lips softly. He nodded moving in once more kissing me tenderly.

"I love you Una" he spoke, I smiled and said love you too babe. I then began walking towards the door, before leaving I made my way over to Jessica's circle of friends. She looked up at me, tapping her nails furiously on the table in front of her.

"I just wanted to compliment you. You did an amazing job on your wedding and you look absolutely beautiful today. Well...that's it. Bye." I said to her. Her eyes softened and she stood up, walking around the table to me.

"Here...this is your party favor...thanks for coming...I guess." she spoke handing me a chocolate snowflake. I smiled taking it and walking out the door. I briskly walked through the thin snow that covered the ground. Once in Jayson's car I drove towards the apartment that we shared. As I made a right onto a different street I felt the car skid and slide. I didn’t know what to do so I closed my eyes, and hoped for the best.

Dear God, please don’t let me die

Then it hit me, darkness.