Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 26

Is this what heaven feels like?

"Una! Una, are you alright?" I heard someone ask me. Everyone’s voice sounds the same to me. I can’t make out who the person is talking to me. I tried to move my leg, but I couldn’t. My toes felt numb, like I was out in the snow for hours, days even.

"Marie call an ambulance! Her leg is stuck." The voice said urgently. I turned towards him.

"Am I dead?" My voice dry and raspy for water. His cheeks were stained with tears but he shook his head no. I nodded, and then it hit me again...darkness. When I awoke again lights were blaring. I felt chills sweeping up and down my spine.

Where am I?

"Una, you've been in an accident. Can you feel your toes?" the man in the blue scrubs asked me as he pricked my toe, sending a sharp pain up my leg. I raised my arm and gave him thumbs up. I inhaled and felt my lungs collapse. It was painful to breathe. My leg was sore and my toes were still numb.

"Where's Jayson?" I asked raspy as I inhaled again. The doctor smiled at me and walked up to look me in my eyes.

"Your brother is doing just fine, he is out in the waiting room waiting for you." he said with a smile, moving back to examining me.

Brother? Is that what he told them?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Forty-five minutes after being poked with needles they finally wheeled me into my room. I had a fractured wrist, but other than that it was all bumps and bruises. Jayson and Marie ran into my room greeting me with flowers and balloons.

"Una! Are you ok?" Marie questioned setting my flowers next to my bed. I nodded as I rubbed my neck. Jayson walked over slowly, he knelt down and kissed me slowly. Our lips moved in unison and I pulled back.

"Hello to you too." I spoke through smiled teeth. He grinned and sat on the edge of my bed.

"When will you be home?" he inquired, gripping my hand. I squeezed his hand and then I brought it up to my lips kissing his hand softly.

"The doctor said in like three days." I mumbled as I looked at Marie. She smiled and rubbed my head.

"I'll pick her up. She has a key to the apartment, right?" she asked us both. We nodded in sync with one another and we settled on that. That amazing moment soon turned sour as Child Protective Services entered my room.

"Una Molina?" he tall man asked. I raised my hand as I looked at him.

"It seems to be that you are an orphan. It also says here that you have been carrying out a physical relationship with your English teacher, is that correct?" he questioned me. I let go of Jayson's hand and balled mine into a fist.

"No. That isn't true. I have not been carrying out a relationship with my English teacher. This is my brother." I spoke as I sat up in bed.

"Well you're records don't show-" I snickered, cutting him off.

"Look, I don't want to talk to you until I can speak with my lawyer." I stated, dismissing the man out of my room. He walked over kneeling down getting in my face.

"Do you even have a lawyer?" he questioned. My heart stopped and I averted my gaze from his.

"I didn’t think so. I'll be seeing you around then Una." he spoke walking out of my room. I felt my eyes water and drip down my cheeks like a leaking faucet. My life couldn’t possibly get any worse. Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was kind of a filler.

I hope you guys like it though!

Thank you for all for sticking with me!