Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 27

Marie picked me up from the hospital and she drove me back to her house. Once in her drive way she cut off the engine.

"Marie why did you take me here? I thought we all agreed I would be going over to Jayson's house." I questioned. She sighed and took my hand.

"Una, after Jayson and I left the hospital, he told me to get your things. He doesn’t want to see you anymore..." she trailed off as I got lost in my thoughts.

Now how in the world would CPS know about my sexual relationship with Jayson? They probably knew that I was an orphan, but there is no possible way for them to know that Jayson and I were carrying out a sexual relationship, unless someone tipped them off. I began chewing on my lips as Marie continued talking. There are only two people that I can think of that hate me more than anything on the planet.

Jessica and Brianna! I don’t think Jessica would go as far too put her brother in harm’s way just to get rid of me. That only leaves Brianna.

"...My parents are in the process of adopting you, so you will be able to stay in Maine." Marie concluded. I smiled and hugged her. She looked shocked at my reaction and then she sighed.

"You didn’t really listen did you?" she questioned as she leaned back in her seat. I shook my head no.

"No I heard the beginning and the end, but I need you to take me to Jayson's house." I pleaded with her. She shook her head no.

"Una do not torture yourself!" she begged. I groaned and she started her engine. I squealed and hugged Marie as she backed out of her drive way.

"Why do you want to visit him?" she asked as she pulled onto the thruway. I clicked my lighter until it fired up and I lit my cigarette and took a long drag.

"I was thinking, CPS would only know about both of my parents being dead. How would they find out about my relationship with Jayson unless..." I trialed off and the light bulb went off in Marie's head.

"Someone tipped them off!" she finished my sentence for me. I nodded putting my cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Exactly! Now there is only one person that would do this to me. Jayson's jealous ex-girlfriend." I stated looking at her. Marie nodded turning onto Jayson's street. She looked at me.

"Wait what about Jessica? She hates you just as much, if not more that Brianna." Marie pointed out. I nodded, acknowledging that I had already thought about it.

"I know that. Jessica and Jayson may fight like an old married couple, but they are best friends . I don’t think Jessica is that bad. I don’t think she would put her own brother in harm’s way just to get rid of me." I spoke as I dug through my purse to find the key card. Marie nodded as she pulled into a parking space. We got out of the car and I let us into the warm building. We walked up the four flight of stairs to get to Jayson's apartment. I covered the eye hole so they couldn’t see who was here. Brianna opened the door and looked at us. She quickly tried to shut the door, but Marie quickly put her foot in the door and she shoved the door back.

"Jayson!" Brianna called running into the house. I we let ourselves in just as Jayson entered the living room. He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Una I’m so sorry! I miss you so much, I love you!" he exclaimed. I smiled and kissed his cheek softly.

"Didn’t take you too long to get over me though." I spat as I stared at Brianna. Jayson took my shoulders in his hands and pushed me back.

"Una you can’t be here. CPS will find out and we'll be in trouble." he whispered sounding worried. I shot a look at Brianna, I then looked at Jayson.

"No they won’t, I promise." I spoke as I rubbed his cheek. He shook his head in disbelief at me.

"Una, you are delusional if you think that they won’t find out." he retorted. I pushed him to the side, and I slowly walked over to Brianna.

"No Jayson, I am not delusional. You see, if they found out that would defeat the purpose of Brianna's plan... right ?" I questioned her, our faces inches apart and her eyes darted from me to Jayson.

"Jay, I don’t know what she is talking about! Call the police!" she shouted. I smiled and nodded.

"Why would you have Jayson do a silly thing like that? Do you want him to get into trouble?" I said my voice low with aggravation.

"NO!" she hollered.

"Then why would you go and report us to CPS? You knew what could happen and you did it anyway. You thought I was going to be stupid enough to blame Jessica, well guess what...I’m not that stupid. There is one minor detail you forgot to factor in." I stated. She growled at me and stepped closer. We were chest to chest. Our faces in scowls at one another.

"His bond with his sister. If that was broken, your plan probably would’ve worked. But hun , it wasn’t." I growled. She pushed me back and Jayson ran over to catch me.

"Is that true Bri? Did you do all of this to get me back?" he questioned as he helped me to my feet. She fidgeted with her hair and then she looked down at us.

"YES! I did it because I knew you belonged with me not her!" she shouted charging at me. Jayson Got in front of me and he held his hands up.

"You are going to leave Una alone. As a matter of fact, leave us alone. She is the love of my life and you calling the authorities will never keep me from her. I think it's time for you to leave Bri." Jayson spewed as he pulled me under his arm. I mouthed the words ouch as he held me close to his body. Brianna stood there; she was not going to leave. Jayson reached into his pocket.

"Will you marry me?" he questioned as he opened the tiny box. My eyes became water and I nodded quickly as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Brianna began walking closer to us, but Marie intervened.

"I think it's time for you to leave." Marie said leading her to the door. I looked over my shoulder at Marie and she gave me the thumbs up before exiting out of the door.

"You are so smart and beautiful Una." Jayson complimented as he rubbed my neck. I giggled softly as I stole kisses from him. He slid the ring on my finger and I gazed at it.

The band was white gold and it contained one diamond. That one diamond meant everything to me. It symbolized so much in such a small way. More importantly, I was able, for the first time say, I am happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a little mishap writting this chapter the first time, but here it is!

I hope you guys like it!

Thanks for reading and keep reading you guys!