Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 3

I woke up at 5:30 in the fucking morning. I literally hate Maine. This shit hole was making my life a fucking hell. Oh not to mention I was still hot for teacher. I figured I would take a taxi to school this morning seeing as Mr. Johnson had my IPod. I rummaged through my bags and found my 18 karat gold bracelet my father had given me for my 16th birthday. I kissed it and hid it under a bunch of shitty ass clothes that need to be washed. I found a pair of baggy sweat pants and my yellow T-shirt.

I ran up the stairs and I ran right into my mother. We both fell backwards and she looked at me with disgust.

"Will you watch where you are going you little shit? Fuck! Now I need to find my pill! If you don't find it you'll be sorry!" she roared. Fucking lion king had nothing on her. I got down on my hands and knees on that tobacco stained floor and looked for my mom's oxy. That was her pill of choice but she did so many other pills. Hydrocodone, Valium, Vicodin. I mean you name it she'll do it. I finally found my mom's pill and she thanked me by back handing me in my left eye, cutting it with the ring her "boyfriend" gave her. Fucking cunt my mother was. Now I was going to have a blackened eye because of her bullshit and by the looks of it I would be walking to school again.

I took my two minute shower again and I grabbed my back pack and I started off for school. My mom and I used to be close. That is, when she was sober and not a fucking dazed pill head. I checked the time on my cell phone. 7:20 I was so fucked! Mr. Johnson was going to lecture me. Just my fucking luck. I walked another ten minutes until I reached school. My first stop was to the attendance office to check in with them, they wrote me a pass and sent me to class. As I approached the class room I could hear the echo of Mr. Johnson's voice booming loudly. He was lecturing someone about their behavior. Soon it would be my turn. I twisted the door knob and walked into class feeling everyone's eyes burning holes into my soul. Fuck my life.

"So wonderful for you to join us Una. Take a seat next to Marie." he spoke as he rubbed his muscular chin. Marie popped her gum and looked me up and down. I strode over to my seat and he got on with his lesson.

Marie looked at me and smirked.

"Damn bitch what happened to your eye?" she asked fascinated. She reached her hand over and tried to touch it but I scooted to the side and fell out of my seat and the classroom busted out in laughter. So once again I was mortified. I grabbed my bag and bolted out of the room. Fuck this state and all this bullshit. I darted into the girl’s bathroom to avoid the hall monitor chasing after me. I have no clue how long I was wallowing away in the bathroom but when I figured it was safe to go out I went back to Mr. Johnson's room to get my homework and papers. Through the tiny window I saw him grading papers.

I walked in and over to my desk and gathered all my papers. When I turned around Mr. Johnson was standing behind me.

"What the fu-" he shot me a look, then sighed loudly.

"Please take a seat Una. We need to talk about how your adjustment is going." he spoke as he sat on top of his desk.

"Look I just miss New York. Ok talk over, I’ll see you after school. Can I go now?" I asked as I stood up. He got in front of me our bodies touching. I felt my insides melt like snow. I looked into those blue eyes of his and it happened. Our lips came together like magnets. Like what the actual fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the third chapter posted!
I will begin to write the fourth tonight.
It might be up later on tonight.
I hope you enjoy the story so far(: