Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 4

I pulled back and looked up at him. I could still see the faint tint of my light pink lip gloss on his lips. He began wiping his mouth as he stared at me. My face burned a bright red and I walked out of the room.

Holy fucking Jesus Christ

As I turned a corner I bumped into Marie. I looked at her and she smiled slyly. I picked my bag up off the floor and she crossed her arms over her chest and popped her gum.

"Una, I like your style. What is that? Vintage?" she remarked. I titled my head to the side and stared at her. I shook my head my hair around my shoulders.

"Look girl. Here's my number. Let's hang out today after school." she said as she ripped up a piece of paper to write down her digits. I shook my head and told her I couldn’t. She popped her gum then she took my hand and turned it palm up and slapped her number down in my hand.

"Then call me when you’re free. I think you and me, we could be good friends." she spoke as she smiled and stalked away the smell of her rose scented perfume lingering in the air. I read her number and I put it in my phone. I walked to my next class and I stayed in a trance all day. I kept thinking about how good it felt to have my lips against Mr. Johnsons. Fuck me. I could've gotten him fired. I am not going to detention today. Fuck that. I have to see him tomorrow in class anyway. I think tomorrow I am going to dress extra sexy for him. I know its wrong lusting after my teacher that has a girlfriend, but you cannot blame me. He is fucking sexy.

School soon came to a close and I found myself waiting at the double doors. I was going to take Marie up on her offer. She saw me waiting and she walked over. She popped her gum to gain my attention.

"You waitin' for me?" she asked, I never noticed that she had a thick Mainer accent until that moment. I nodded and smiled. She said ok and we started walking towards her car. She unlocked the doors to her 2010 Kia Soul and we climbed in.

"Just put your bag in the back seat. I hope you like Chinese food, 'cause I am fucking hungry." she said as she shut her door and tossed her bag in the back. She spit out her gum and lit up a cigarette.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I stared at her. She smiled and blew smoke in my face. I fanned my hand to get the stench out of my space and I shot her a glare.

"What does it look like? I'm smoking my ciggy. Jesus, you’re so uptight. I been smokin' since I was 13 and I ain't got cancer yet. Calm yourself." she said as she took another long drag. I set my jaw and I sighed as I thought of my father who died of cancer. I closed my eyes and I just kept gritting my teeth until the pain went away. I felt her eyes burning a hole in my head and I shot her a look.

"What?" I asked. She shrugged and pulled into the restaurant.

"Somethin' is wrong with you. Girl, do you need to talk. I mean you can tell me anything. We are friends ya know. I never really had any friends until you came along." she said quietly and I looked in her eyes and smile. I don't know how I did it but I made friends with the girl I couldn’t stand. I soon realized that she wasn’t trying to be a pest to me. She was trying to get me to be friends with her.

"I kissed Mr. Johnson today!" I blurted as my face burned hot pink. Fuck Una. You are so stupid! Marie's eyes widened as she looked at me and she did something unexpected.

"Was it any good?" she joked and I couldn’t help but to crack a smile. I made a friend that I could trust and it was finally nice to have a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this chapter kind of sucks, but I started it and I wanted to finish it before work so, that is what I did. I hope it doesn't suck to bad.

Try to enjoy it! (: