Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 5

I tossed and turned in my muggy bed all night. I woke up with huge bags under my eyes and I didn't know what to do. This was the day that I was supposed to look sexy for Mr. Johnson. I know that somewhere in his heart he wanted me. At least I let myself believe that bullshit. I dug through my suit cases and found my low cut white shirt. My tits look fucking awesome in this shirt. I found my tight mini skirt and I smiled. I was dressing like a whore just to impress Mr. Johnson. Marie said she would wear something sexy too, just so I don’t look like a whore on my own. Marie is literally the best friend I could ask for. We tell each other everything. It turns out, she has a crack addicted father and mentally fucked up mother (I thought I had it tough). I felt bad for her. I would invite her over to my home but I don’t want her seeing this fucked up shack I called my "home". Hell, I never even considered this to be my home.

I found my way to the shower, which did not have any fucking hot water. I hated taking cold showers. It would be nice for once to take a shower in a bathroom that had working hot water. Fucking pill head. If she wasn't to concerned with getting pills I am one hundred percent certain we would not be living in this hell fucking hole. I dried off and checked my cell phone.

Be out front of your house in like 10 mins

I responded with an 'ok'. I dried my hair as best as I could with a towel then I slid on the tight mini skirt over my lime green thong. I put on my matching lime green bra and my white low cut shirt. I slid on my lime green converse and ran down into my room to grab my back pack. While down stairs I hid my shit under the bed and race outside to meet Marie. She was chewing and popping her gum like she did literally every day.

"What is up bitch? Oh my god you look so hot." she said as I got in the car. I laughed and looked at her.

"Me? Oh my god! Look at you! I fucking love your hair! It looks so pretty!" I exclaimed as I touched her perfect curls. She obviously took more time than I did. I just slapped my hair into a pony tail. She made it so every single curl on her head laid right into place. Her mini skirt was black and she wore a white shirt that stopped right at her belly button. She had her belly button pierced and she had a nice black stone in that matched her outfit perfectly. Marie also had a tongue ring. She was every guys dream but she was not going after just anyone. She wanted them eating out of the palm of her hand. When we arrived to school I started feeling self conscience.

"Marie, maybe I shouldn't do this. I mean look at me. I look plain desperate." I whispered as I looked at Marie. She raised an eyebrow and reached in the back seat to grab our bags. Popped her gum again then she turned off the engine.

"Girl, you look so hot. You’re going to do just fine. I'll keep watch at the door. I'll be the first one to enter and you'll know someone is coming. Now go get mister sexy." she encouraged as she threw the door open. I nodded in agreement and got out of the car feeling confident. We walked into school everyone's eyes on us. We looked stunning and everyone was noticing. We went over the plan one more time before I entered the class room.

"You're going to go into the class room ask for your IPod back. When he asks why you skipped detention say you had other shit to do then lean over his desk so he can get a glimpse of your smoking tata's." she recited. I nodded and walked into the class room to find Mr. Johnson's girlfriend Brianna sitting at his desk.

What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me right now?

"Good morning you're here kind of early don’t you think Hun?" she asked as she sorted through some papers. I stood there trying not to cry. I looked like a fucking slut, ready to pounce on her boyfriend.

"Uh, um yeah I just came here to get my iPod. Mr. Johnson took it from me the other day." I replied trying to fight back the tears. She went through his desk and found my iPod. I snatched it from her hands and ran out of the class room fighting back the urge to cry. I am so fucking stupid for believing something good could actually happen to me. I ran into the bathroom and hid in the stall. Marie soon followed.

"Oh my god! Is that his girlfriend? I am so sorry girl! Do you want to talk about it?" she asked as she popped her gum three times in a row.

"No. I just want to be alone Marie. I'll text you tomorrow ok?" I said as I came out of the stall. She nodded and walked out of the bathroom. Once the announcements were over, I made my way out of school. I walked up to the local diner and walked inside and who did I see sitting in the booth? Mr. Johnson.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone likes this chapter.
I feel like I could've written it better!

Tell me what you think! (: