Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 6

Why the fuck was Mr. Johnson sitting in a booth. Why was he not in school? Fucking prick.

I walked over to his booth and I sat down across from him. He looked up from his paper. By the look on his face he was displeased that I was here.

"Una? What on earth are you doing here?" he whispered as he leaned in close. I stared at his lips and smiled as I leaned onto the table so he could get a good view of my tits. Mr. Johnson seemed to notice, because he couldn't take his eyes off of them.

"What the fuck does it look like Mr. J? I'm skipping class." I answered as I sat back in my seat, cutting off his view. He adjusted his tie and cleared his throat. The look of disapproval showed on his sexy face. He started lecturing me about something and I didn't give a fuck. All I cared about was sitting across from him and having him look at me. He obviously could tell that I was not paying attention because he began snapping his fingers.

"Una were you even listening to me?" he questioned as he took a gulp of hot coffee. I looked at him and said no. He sighed and rubbed his hairy chin.

"Una, we cannot be doing this. I have a girlfriend and that stunt you pulled yesterday could've gotten me fired." he spoke as he shook his head with dissatisfaction. I began to think. That simple kiss we shared yesterday wasn't completely my fault. I mean, yeah sure I made the move, but he never pulled away.

"Mr. J, you can't pin all the blame on me! You fucking kissed me back!" I declared loudly. He shushed me and asked if I would lean in to talk to him about it. I shook my head no and continued to sit back in my seat.

"No! I will not lean in and talk to you quietly. I don’t give a flying fuck if everyone in this fucking diner can hear me!" I shouted as I crossed my arms. He stared at me in awe. He then wiped his mouth and asked the waitress for the check.

"Una, we can't do this." he spoke quietly as he dug through his wallet. I sat up straight and rolled my eyes as I drummed my nails on the table.

"Mr. J, you're not saying you don't want to do this." I said. I reached out and touched his hand. He pulled his hand away slowly and shook his head.

"Well I don't that's why I am having you switched out of my class." he spoke as he looked down at his lap.

He was not fucking serious. He couldn’t be! Are you shitting me right now?

I looked at him as a knot developed in my throat. I tried my best to swallow it down. It was no use in trying to hide it. The tears rolled down my cheeks and pooled under my chin.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked as my voice cracked. He didn’t have to speak for me to know he was being completely serious. I stood up grabbed my bag and walked out of the diner. Fuck him. Fuck his girlfriend! Fuck my life! I was so stupid for thinking that he wanted me too. Fuck all this bullshit. I turned around once to see if he would chase after me and say he was kidding. He didn’t.

I returned to school around lunch and sat down at my table. Marie walked in popping her gum as usual.

"Hey girl! I got your text. He said he was having you switched?" she sputtered. I nodded in disappointment. She dug through her bag and got a piece of gum. She handed it to me and I chewed it until it lost flavor.

"Maybe I should talk to him. Fuck. Maybe I should just let him switch me." I replied as I spit the flavorless gum into a napkin. She shook her head no.

"Fuck no! Don't let him switch you. Go talk to him. His bitch of a girlfriend left already. I can stand watch." she demanded. I sighed got up of my fucking lazy ass and trudge to his class room. I looked in the miniature window and saw him sitting there eating his lunch. I knocked on the door and entered. I sat down on a desk and looked down at my lap.

"Please don't have me switched out of your class. I promise I won’t try anything else." I apologized as I looked at him. He raised an eyebrow and stood up at his desk.

"Oh really? Maybe I should give your parents a call. See what they have to say. I mean what would they say." he spoke as he walked in front of me. I jumped off the desk and got in his face.

"Oh what? You want to call my dead father? Or would you prefer to talk to my shit faced mother, who beats on me? I don’t give a fuck who you talk to I just came to apologize to you and your being a fuckwad. So fucking switch me out you bastard!" I screamed as I stormed out of the classroom.

Fuck me for being so in love with him!
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this chapter sucks! I am really sorry!

I hope you like it though!
I really tried.

If you like subscribe for more updates!