Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 7

Saturday morning I decided it would be a go day to do laundry. I gathered up all of my dirty clothes in my now muggy and damp suit cases. I asked Marie to go with me so we could talk about homecoming. I took off my panties and bra and threw them in the bag and put on my last pair of clean sweat pants and my hoodie. Fucking mom. Yesterday, when I returned home from school she beat the fucking shit out of me for no reason. I know why she did it. Her supplier was out of pills and she couldn’t find any in our shit hole of a house, and she was angry and guess who was there to be her personal punching bag. Fucking me. I hated this fucking state ever since I moved here less than one week ago. I was brought back to reality when I heard my cell phone buzzing and beeping.

Come outside

I grabbed my bags and went out the door. Marie popped her trunk and let my put my shit in it. Once that was finished I slammed the trunk tight and got in the passenger’s seat and sighed.

"Fuck my life Marie! He's probably going to have me shipped out of his fucking class." I said as pulled my hair into a sloppy bun on the top of my head. She shrugged as she threw her finished cigarette out the window. She popped in a piece of gum and looked at me.

"Una I don’t think he will. He was probably just trying to scare you." she said as she pulled into the laundry mat parking lot. I shrugged and lugged my bags into the laundry mat. I stuffed my clothes into three washing machines then I got in line behind this guy. He was taking for fucking ever to get change. He turned around a little too quickly and bumped right into me and we both stumbled and fell backwards. I hit my elbow on the floor and it started to throb almost instantly.

"Dude! What the fuck?!" I screamed as I tried to stand up. He kept repeating sorry as he scrambled to grab his change. Once he collected every quarter he helped me up. I looked up at him and guess whose eyes were looking back in mine? Mr. Johnson's. Once I realized who was holding on to me I pushed him back. I didn’t want him thinking that I was coming onto him. He stared down at the floor not making eye contact with me.

"Will you get out of my way please?" I commanded as I nudged him to the side. He stood next to the coin machine and looked down at me.

"Una, I am so sorry about yesterday." he whispered to me. I looked at him as I shoved handfuls of change into my pockets. I rolled my eyes as the I’m sorry echoed in my ears.

"Really Mr. J? For what fucking part?" I sarcastically questioned as I took the last bit of my change. He rolled his sexy blue eyes and put his hands on his hips.

"For all of it. There is something about you. You do something to me. I don't know." he said as he looked at me. A sappy grin broke out on my face and I walked over to the washing machines and feed each machine seven quarters.

Wait just one second. He told me he felt nothing for me. Wait no, he told he didn’t want to be with me. He never denied feelings for me.

He followed me to my machines.

"Una, I do need to meet with your mom though. We have to talk about why you continually come to school with black eyes and bruises." he spoke softly. I knew he had a motive. He didn’t want to be with me, he just wanted to know if the accusations I made against my pill headed mother were true.

"No. You don't need to meet my mother. You are literally the most fucked up teacher ever. First you kiss me! Then you pretend that you didn't do any wrong just to satisfy your fucking nerdy fucking cunt of a girlfriend!" I shouted as I leaned against a washing machine. He gasped as the words left my mouth. I grit my teeth and stood up straight.

"I need you to say that you don't have feelings for me. If you do I will take the hint. I'll stop trying. But if you can’t. Then don’t expect me to stop trying to jump your bones." I said as I crossed my arms over my hard nipples. He looked at me and sighed as he bit his bottom lip. He shifted footing. I shook my head.

"You can't even say it. Can you?" I asked as I put my hand on his arm. He shook his head no and our lips met in fucking awesome kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
So happy i got the 7th chapter posted! I think this one makes up for the sucky one. I hope you like it! (: