Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 8

He pulled back from our kiss and put his hands on my shoulders. He shook his head. I looked in his eyes and he sighed.

"Una, even though I can't deny feelings for you, that does not give you the right to come onto me. I need you to respect my space." he said as he kissed my forehead and walked away. I stood in that spot for five minutes wondering how I could've been so stupid. This was becoming utter bullshit. I walked out to Marie's car and slammed the door shut.

"Whoa! Take it easy." she said as she took a drag off her cigarette. I apologized and just lay back in the seat. She continued to smoke, when she was done she place a piece of mint gum on her tongue and she began chewing.

"What has you hot and bothered?" she asked as she blew a bubble and popped it with her teeth. I shook my head and slammed my hands on the dash.

"I ran into Mr. J in there and he told me he likes me! Oh but he doesn’t want to do anything about it. That is complete fuckery." I shouted as I began to pout. She smiled and popped her gum. She dug through her purse and took out a pack of cigarettes. She took one out and handed it to me.

"What the fuck do you want me to do with this?" I asked as I stared at the cancer stick in my hand. She put it in my mouth and lit a match.

What the fuck am I doing? Was I trying to kill myself? What the fuck do I have to lose? Not a damn thing.

She lit the cigarette and I took a drag and began to hack. I felt like I swallowed smoke and ash. I coughed and then I tried again. It started to go down easier, but not easy enough.

"Damn bitch! Don't choke on it! So I heard Mr. J is chaperoning homecoming. We could get you all slutty and he wouldn't be able to deny you." she spoke between sips of diet coke. I pondered as I put the cigarette out in the ashtray. A smile broke out on my face and I nodded.

"Let's fucking do it!" I squealed as I hugged her. Marie always looked out for me and for that I am so grateful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short! I hope you enjoy it, I try and give 110% in everything that I post! Keep reading and don't forget to subscribe if you like the story! (: