Status: If I don't update for awhile it's because I just started a new school year! I promise as soon as I get in the swing of things, updates will be more frequent! Thank you to everyone for sticking with me!

I Think I'm in Love With My Teacher!

Chapter 9

Once school let out Friday afternoon, Marie and I began getting ready for homecoming at her house. This week has been completely awkward. Mr. Johnson has shot me numerous glances. He's worried that I'm going to nark him out.

He's fucking paranoid.

I'm not that kind of girl though. I just want to have one special night and that was going to be tonight. Marie picked out my short, tight fitting, lace mini dress, with a plunge neck line going straight down to my naval. The dress showed my entire back. I wore four and a half inch heels. Marie pulled my hair into high ponytail, which she curled into perfect ringlets that hung neatly in the middle of my back. Now I thought I looked hot but Marie looked gorgeous . Marie wore a black dress that came up to her upper thigh and trailed off to a small train. She curled her hair, but she shook her head making the curls untamed and wild. She wore hot pink stilettos that contrast her midnight black dress perfectly. Once we were all dolled up, we climbed into her firecracker red car. She popped her gum as she pulled out of her drive way. I began to gnaw on my fake nails as we grew closer and closer to our destination.

Holy fuck! Am I fucking kidding myself?

Marie parked her car and snapped her fingers in front of my face grabbing my attention from my thoughts.

"Girl, calm down! You look like you’re going to pass out." she spoke as she spit her gum out in a tissue. I nodded and took a long deep breath, holding it in for a second, just before letting it out. We exited her car and walked through the frigid October air into the warm dank gym, full of horny students grinding each other. Soon Marie and I would join them. The smell of body odor crept under my nose and I tried my best to block out the stench. I scanned the gym for my "target".

Bingo!

I tugged on Maries arm and we made our way through the hot sweaty crowd right into Mr. Johnsons view. He stared at me and I met his glance with a smirk as I turned back to Marie. Marie and I began to dance our hips moving in unison as we grinded. Mr. Johnson’s eyes never left us. After a good hour of teasing him Marie looked at me.

"Go get him girl!" I nodded and walked over and leaned against the bleachers where Mr. J stood, his eyes instantly locked on mine. I got close enough so he could hear me over the entire student body.

"Can we talk?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip. He nodded and we left the gym inconspicuously.