Romeo And Juliet In Autumn

Chapter 3

After few weeks I almost forgot about Frank and his beautiful eyes. He not appeared in theatre again and I tried to don’t think about him. It was made me happy. But I remembered at him today in evening. I was sat with Mikey in our living room, in our apartment and we watched on some cabaret. As Mikey was wants. Everything must be as Mikey wants. But back to things about I wanted to think. I just sat, bored and… when I closed my eyes I seen those brown eyes again.

It scared up me. They were Frank’s eyes, no Jane’s. There were not painful memories. None. I opened my eyes with fear and Frank’s face finally disappeared. With guilty I looked at Mikey as if he knew what happened with me. Fortunately he didn’t know. But he exactly watched at me with searching look. When he noticed that I looked at him he smiled at me and turn away from me.

I sighed and soiled. Suddenly, I felt unpleasantly in arm-chair where I sat, in apartment where I live with my brother. I don’t want to live with him. We hadn’t some relationship. Well, at least I to him. He was so much strapped at me.

“Gerard?” he addressed me. I muttered something to answer. “You didn’t ask me to go to your theatre for a long time. You have some interesting performances?” I glanced at him. I tried to seem that I progress of program in television. I just told to myself: I don’t want answer. And I don’t want to he know that we have “Romeo and Julia” performance. It sure to remind that he is recluse without friends. I know that he doesn’t want lived that life. As if he wants to tease me forever with his presence. As if he doesn’t has somebody other instead me.

“We have… really nothing interesting. Why you ask?” I answered evasively.

“Come on, Gerard. What you conceal at me? Drama? Or tragedy? What?” I cursed to myself. Fuck. Why he must know me so much? It isn’t normal.

“Okay. Romeo and Juliet. Are you glad now?” his eyes widened when he looked at me with indignant look. As if I hurt him. Yeah, I have reasons when I want hurt him sometimes. And this “sometimes” is now. Today… For I must be with him every day he deserve some punishment.

“You are disgusting, Gerard. I don’t wonder already why Lerry done what he done. By the way, when you’ll go to visit him? I’ll go with you.” Oh god, I hate him so much! Why he speak about my family as if my family isn’t his too. Even if Jane died he doesn’t understood. And when policemen shut Lerry in jail, he gave guilty on me. If I haven’t conceit I’ll go away from him. But I scared about singleness.

“Give me a break, Mikey. Follow your favorite program, okay? I’ll go to my room.” I stood up from arm-chair and without waiting for his answer I went to my room. I took first book which I saw and opened it in the middle.

Every book I have I read several times and by the way, I can’t concentrate for text I read. I think about things of which told Mikey.

“Jane?”

“Yeah, honey?”

“Will you merry me?” she smiled at me happy.

“Oh, yes! Of course yes!”

I was happy. Maybe the happiest man in the world, when she agree.

“I love you, you know?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, 28 readers and 3 comments?! It's not funny!
So please comment, yeah?